Virgil Abloh says Streetwear is going to die out

Personally, I am waiting for Klan gear to get hot with white people again. How much you wanna bet that Black people wont follow that?
2uot06a[1].png

U are wayyyy behind. It's all about MAGA hats now. Kanye knows what's up. Those yeezy zebra 350s match that hat too *end sarcasm"

And Asians are clean AF when it comes to hygiene. They are sticklers for that. More people need to adopt that. Asians take care of their s*****. Never sloppy.

I HATE a boujie person who wants to drive luxury, live in luxury, but is just a straight slob with poor hygiene. I see it time and time again.

YOU CANNOT BE BOUJIE AND DIRTY/UNCLEAN. It’s an oxymoron. Doesn’t add up.

can someone please let me know what s***** could possibly mean in this context

can someone please let me know what s***** could possibly mean in this context

I take it you got poor hygiene or, are unclean. How often do you clean your room or vehicle? If you don’t understand the basics of cleanliness, you backwards

If this is “fashion” nowadays then I want no parts :lol: :smh:

:lol: @ u tryna slide in the cappery of Wal-Mart selling Levi's and Jordans (physical Wal-Marts not that new diet eBay **** they doing)

i said mid range nikes and levis.

i said mid range nikes and levis.

Bruh no physical Wal Mart has this to say u can go get fresh at WalMart :rofl:

might find a cool graphic tee and some workwear type ****.

might find a cool graphic tee and some workwear type ****.

you're making my point thou....

so its accepted for fashionistas to go to vintage shop and thrift stores to buy essentially USED/pre-owned clothes, and be dripped in Jewelry, but buying a new cool graphic tee and some workwear/levis at JCPenney/wallmart/target/etc. wit some mid range nikes is fauxpase status? :lol:

you're making my point thou....

so its accepted for fashionistas to go to vintage shop and thrift stores to buy essentially USED/pre-owned clothes, and be dripped in Jewelry, but buying a new cool graphic tee and some workwear/levis at JCPenney/wallmart/target/etc. wit some mid range nikes is fauxpase status? :lol:
Wear what u like.

BOTTY!!!

FYI, I feel like I can shop anywhere. I got some cool Freddy Krueger T-shirts from Walmart years ago :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

And Asians are clean AF when it comes to hygiene. They are sticklers for that. More people need to adopt that. Asians take care of their s*****. Never sloppy.

I HATE a boujie person who wants to drive luxury, live in luxury, but is just a straight slob with poor hygiene. I see it time and time again.

YOU CANNOT BE BOUJIE AND DIRTY/UNCLEAN. It’s an oxymoron. Doesn’t add up.

This sounds like the time SC kid SC kid said Asians don't stink because their sweat glands are less active than every other race.

Hygiene is an individual/case by case thing man.

"Gays love harder"

Not just Asians but a certain number of different people

"Some lucky people’s sweat doesn’t cause body odor. It’s likely because they have a malfunctioning version of something called a transporter protein, which, in most people, is responsible for secreting the molecules that a certain type of bacteria then consumes, a process that results in body odor. As our Gal Science puts it in the video, “No bacteria buffet, no smell.”
About 2 percent of Europeans and a majority of people in some East Asian countries like Japan and China have the recessive gene that results in the faulty transporter protein"

Not just Asians but a certain number of different people

"Some lucky people’s sweat doesn’t cause body odor. It’s likely because they have a malfunctioning version of something called a transporter protein, which, in most people, is responsible for secreting the molecules that a certain type of bacteria then consumes, a process that results in body odor. As our Gal Science puts it in the video, “No bacteria buffet, no smell.”
About 2 percent of Europeans and a majority of people in some East Asian countries like Japan and China have the recessive gene that results in the faulty transporter protein"

idgaf about any of that ish...take showers daily and wear deodorant folks, thank you.

Off White is complete garbage. This is like Future saykng hip hop is dead or something... these mofos lead to its death.

Never cared for "street wear" anyway... it doesn't stand the test of time. Polo or bust.

Back
Top Bottom