visiting a family member in jail?

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by Rightguard

we werent close but during holidays we would visit, he started to not show up and his parents would say he was busy so last year i asked his brother and told me he has been locked up for the past ten years. I think he is doing a 13 year bid. Ive never been to a jail or visited so I dont want to waste his time but more give him help.
a visit would still do him some good and shame on his parents for keeping that a secret 
that mean nobody outside but them had a visit with him

yea thats +#*$%$ up, y would they keep that a secret? especially from family
30t6p3b.gif

we werent close but during holidays we would visit, he started to not show up and his parents would say he was busy so last year i asked his brother and told me he has been locked up for the past ten years. I think he is doing a 13 year bid. Ive never been to a jail or visited so I dont want to waste his time but more give him help.
a visit would still do him some good and shame on his parents for keeping that a secret 

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by durantula

were you guys close?

i say maybe just send him a letter and maybe say you might want to visit him if he is cool with that...some people dont want to visited

lol what?

anyways how you not know something was up after 10 years, but ya visit>letter
after 10 years of not knowing...and some "cousin" wants to visit me...id be like well what do you want 
indifferent.gif
man after years of being locked up I highly doubt that.

This.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by durantula

were you guys close?

i say maybe just send him a letter and maybe say you might want to visit him if he is cool with that...some people dont want to visited

lol what?

anyways how you not know something was up after 10 years, but ya visit>letter
after 10 years of not knowing...and some "cousin" wants to visit me...id be like well what do you want 
indifferent.gif
man after years of being locked up I highly doubt that.

This.

Originally Posted by eashawty

30t6p3b.gif
im sure his friends know...u dont tell family everything i got some people in jail and i know because i googled them and the articles of why they are in jail come out...and people just us they are always on vacation 

Originally Posted by eashawty

30t6p3b.gif
im sure his friends know...u dont tell family everything i got some people in jail and i know because i googled them and the articles of why they are in jail come out...and people just us they are always on vacation 

stay in contact. when they are in there all they are looking forward too is hearing from you. im going to see my brother saturday he just went in back in may and is looking at 8 years. i used to visit my other brother when he was locked up and to see them smile when we would show up its like the best thing in the world.

stay in contact. when they are in there all they are looking forward too is hearing from you. im going to see my brother saturday he just went in back in may and is looking at 8 years. i used to visit my other brother when he was locked up and to see them smile when we would show up its like the best thing in the world.

Back
Top Bottom