VMV INC. and the rest of these early sellers EXPOSED!

Okay, here's another one:
$T2eC16RHJHEE9ny2q8uuBQfMHwo-Nw~~60_57.JPG

(Also from the Bay if you guys wanna check this out for yourself)
And here's a picture of mine of how they should look by now:
6ooi2p.jpg

they should look?

thats commical because your comment goes for every pair produced in 09? didnt know every single shoe goes through the same exact changes.

why do i even bother coming into this thread with the things spewing out of some of your mouths.

You have bread that's been sitting out for months, it should get moldy, no? Oh wait, we don't even know if every single piece of bread goes through the exact same natural changes that others do.

all of those sites are fakes too? some of them are just early release sites. high quality fakes i guess. but the boxes on someone these look just like the ones that come with the real ones.
Once upon a time MentalKicks was a highly rated seller on eBay who sold real shoes. But recently they are fake. In the sneaker review section I did a survey on their Jordan III restocks. In one month they would sell out and then restock a full size run of all the Jordan IIIs eight times. I think that was November that I did that. A lot of white shoes came with off white midsoles from that site. Glad I never ordered any. They are rape prices to begin with and you have to pay customs and extra $60 for the shoes. Best case scenario they know people from the Nike Plant who can make those shoes for them, but if that is the case, why wouldn't they be perfect matches instead of b-grade quality?

I know a lot of people say they are made by the same workers, in the same factories. I used to think this too, but the differences in construction and glue application lead me to believe the people producing these are not the same laborers Nike uses. 

The materials are def from nike tho

I agree with both of you to an extent. The quality control at JB now is AWFUL though. 

Thankfully I never got into buying shoes really early (by really early I mean months before release).  The most I have ever done is a week before release.
Agreed. When ordering from Mental Kicks you its a dice roll to see if you will get an a grade or a b grade or something less, but materials just dont look the same on the XIs, at least to me. If they were retail quality, few would complain.

The glue is a giveaway that even if it were same laborers, it is not same materials or factories

Also I agree with Ninjahoodz. Same quality, same material, same factory, same laborers making a shoe that can easily pass a Nike inspection is a real shoe as far as I am concerned.

Thanks NIKESUX. I forgot Icy Blue soles werent introduced until 2010. I know all those other techniques

Last edited:
really makes you wonder where people find these vendors to supply these shoes that supposedly make it out of the factory before production is finished. for instance theres a guy who i know that works at a champs and always sells certain releases months before the the actual date. most recently he's been pushing the bred 11's and judging from the box and quality of materials and construction there isnt anything i can distinguish to judge them as lesser quality. definitely makes you wonder though...

It seems like most of the restocks from those websites,even the ones that could be found in ebay shows dramatic decline of quality.It only showed that most were produced without authorization.

Whether they are legit or not,using the same materials r not,the sole pretty much says it. Like they were made just few months ago.

So I'd still buy them as long as the overall design,materials and details are not far off from the regular authorized pairs that were made.

Besides,it's only a shoe.

Last edited:
I cant see the video OP posted for some reason

Bottom line is dont buy from overseas unless you do research

I can say in my experience that Kix-Files and Kicks-Crew are legit

The worst....ABSOLUTE WORST SITE IS SNEAKERAPE.COM or what is now known as KICKSOLE.COM

And F that D buego J Venuto for pumping their ish....that kid is the biggest pawn

Last edited:
I just messaged two sellers on eBay who are selling those XIs with blue-tinted soles for pics of the tag. We'll see what happens.

I cant see the video OP posted for some reason

Bottom line is dont buy from overseas unless you do research

I can say in my experience that Kix-Files and Kicks-Crew are legit

The worst....ABSOLUTE WORST SITE IS SNEAKERAPE.COM or what is now known as KICKSOLE.COM

And F that D buego J Venuto for pumping their ish....that kid is the biggest pawn

LOL dude is corny, what do you expect when your getting free kicks for every release just to post a video?

How can they be equal if they don't use the same material?
the blue tint doesn't make the material different. :rolleyes
How not?

And I wasn't even just talking about the sole. Ming said that they are using different materials for the entire shoe.

I'm not saying all early shoes are fake, but those jams, that promo cdp pack, those rays YOU bought, the TB IIIs they were selling last year, etc. are all fake.

if the materials are actually different, i would agree that they are fake. if the cf is plastic, and if they have no air/zoom, and etc etc. of course they are fake.

i don't have any of the early release XI, and from our conversation the only difference we spoke about was the tint in the outsole. that alone does not make a fake. i am sure there are pairs as ming describes, with actually different material, and i would be first to agree these are fakes. this does not mean that all unauthorised or grey market shoes are so. it would be reasonable to suspect that the first run or two of unauthorised used entirely legitimate parts, but as they run out, they are replaced with either new legit parts or fake parts. the clear/blue soles issue probably happened like this, at first they were clear, but then later they used the outsole from the cg's or concords.

my rays are perfect, and i have never hidden where I got them from. if i were to one day sell them (not going to happen, but let's just say times get tough somehow), i will fully disclose to the buyer what they are. i do not justify misleading buyers when i promote unauthorised pairs as legit, because not all buyers wear their shoes like I do, and for collecting purposes it may make a difference. they'd be beaten by then, so it won't make any difference.

for the purposes of wearing, again, my rays are perfect. the only reason i bought them like that, as mentioned in the other thread, was i had no other reasonable alternative. they never dropped in my country at all. if only i could find an unauthorised tokyo v or undftd iv on taobao as well. i'd scoop them in a heartbeat, and beat them to hell like i do all my shoes.

Last edited:
hahah, talk about "dumb statement". all of those issues exist just as well in authorised pairs.
your point is moot.
Lol...my point is not moot. While quality isn't exactly awesome on authorized pairs, you can't seriously equate those flaws to the garbage you see in most early release/space jam re-release nonsense. Please don't pretend like you're not paying attention to what's been going on. Please don't tell me that the shape of that Space Jam pair at the top of page 4 being sold by Kenn3theChan evades your knowledge. Look at the heel from the back. Look at the ankle shape and top of shoe shape in the profile shot. These are common issues. That shoe is straight garbage. Go through the last few pages of the Bred XI thread and tell me that early release pairs aren't F U CK ED UP. How about the video of those terrible CG XI's just posted up. Oh, and btw...blue tinted soles on SJ xi's are laughable. Joints look FAKE AS HELL.

Last edited:
Either way, I like the existence of these sites and sellers. I would never buy from them but if they are hawking sub par, b-grade, early out into the market for hooligans, my chances to cop through official releases increases.

Lol...my point is not moot. While quality isn't exactly awesome on authorized pairs, you can't seriously equate those flaws to the garbage you see in most early release/space jam re-release nonsense. Please don't pretend like you're not paying attention to what's been going on. Please don't tell me that the shape of that Space Jam pair at the top of page 4 being sold by Kenn3theChan evades your knowledge. Look at the heel from the back. Look at the ankle shape and top of shoe shape in the profile shot. These are common issues. That shoe is straight garbage. Go through the last few pages of the Bred XI thread and tell me that early release pairs aren't F U CK ED UP. How about the video of those terrible CG XI's just posted up. Oh, and btw...blue tinted soles on SJ xi's are laughable. Joints look FAKE AS HELL.

those examples do NOT make all grey market shoes poorly made. there have been plenty of examples where they have turned out as good and even better than the averages authorised release. this is common knowledge which you conveniently ignore over and over just to have an argument.

your point absolutely mooted.

Undftd stores are only in Cali i believe and that was the only place you could get em. If a laborer said they made an extra 30 pairs and never reported them i would scoop a pair in a heartbeat. It wouldnt bother me at all that i have pair 223 out of 200. This goes for any pair of shoes that i want that were made exactly the same as the others, with the same materials purchased at the same time, but off the books. Even if it were assembled at a later date as long as it is a made by a Nike laborer i just care that the unique raw materials (green suede for example) were from the same pool of materials they were using at the time.

undftd iv's are so beautiful. to me one of the best ever colourways of any jay (hence my 2012ID's in those colours). to me it is such a shame to be wasted on such limited numbers as to ensure only a few pairs with ever actually be worn. that's bloody sad!

Last edited:
Undftd stores are only in Cali i believe and that was the only place you could get em. If a laborer said they made an extra 30 pairs and never reported them i would scoop a pair in a heartbeat. It wouldnt bother me at all that i have pair 223 out of 200. This goes for any pair of shoes that i want that were made exactly the same as the others, with the same materials purchased at the same time, but off the books. Even if it were assembled at a later date as long as it is a made by a Nike laborer i just care that the unique raw materials (green suede for example) were from the same pool of materials they were using at the time.

this is the best thing i have read and agree with about early releases on NT
i agree 100%

Last edited:
What a dumb statement....really. Not only do you fail at recognizing the fact that there could be multiple things wrong with these shoes since they are obviously not authorized pairs (like the cut, the materials, possible precreasing issues, glue stains, etc)...but also those blue tinted soles will be yellowing in no time as well. I'd still cop though....for 120 max.
hahah, talk about "dumb statement". all of those issues exist just as well in authorised pairs.

your point is moot.
basically.

so this witch hunt ya currently on if for what? YES i can pretty much GUARANTEE that these are unauthorized runs..doesn't make them fake

by ANYMEANS though, i mean listen to what people are condemning them for..."icy soles"
mean.gif
laugh.gif

these kicks look exactly how they looked when they dropped in 2009, clear and icy.

air-jordan-11-space-jam-2009-retro.jpg

if someone is cranking out "extra" pairs then i still dont see how this is a bad thing for us, i would LOVE to be school on how this is a bad thing.

Back
Top Bottom