Volkswagen Appreciation post!

Gotta love em!

gti.jpg

2666961105_8aed0df8cd_b.jpg

11ikg0j.jpg

main.php

everyone feel free to post your dub if you got a nice pic of it! let's see what you guys are workin with

speaking of this thread....

i was thinking of getting the my girl a Jetta....

good car?

looking at 00-03 model

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

speaking of this thread....

i was thinking of getting the my girl a Jetta....

good car?

looking at 00-03 model

I think she would like it, its a very universal car. the 2.0 liters are reliable as hell and give great gas mileage... or a VR if she has a heavy foot, shewon't be dissapointed

Shooter, do you know any sites that have great prices on VW Mk V's? Looking into some things for my car...Thanks.

Memphis:

Just make sure the right maintenance was done depending on the mileage. They are pretty solid motors though so as long as the previous owner kept up with it,then it should be fine

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Shooter, do you know any sites that have great prices on VW Mk V's? Looking into some things for my car...Thanks.
If you don't mind private sales, I would look at vwvortex.com and go to the classifieds forum for the mk5s. Youd be better off on a forum withpeople who will call out bad sellers, and just overall know the cars they are selling and actually cared for them.

This is what I want to do to my car. Someday. Hey Shooter, how about any sites for interior and exterior things for Mk V's?

Performance-cafe.com

ECStuning.com

NAmotorsports.com

MJMautohaus.com

all great sites for mkiv/MKV chassis.....tons more tho, should really scan the forums, could prob save some cash on some of the more popular stuff.

Back
Top Bottom