Vote for your Niketalk President 2008 The Winner Is...... PG 1 ....

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

laugh.gif
who chose these guys as candidates? One dude only been on here since 06? This election is over method man is already unofficial prez of NT
tor_a_rose_395.jpg

yeah meth and jrose are ones i've always considered the head honchos

Well, since we're on the topic of terrorists, let me tell you that the other candidates are not experienced and voted against measures to go after 4chan.

But the point is that I know how to handle these crises. And Senator Haze by saying he would attack I$$ -- look at the context of his words. I'll get PedoBear, my friends. I'll get him. I know how to get him. I'll get him no matter what. And I know how to do it. But I'm not going to telegraph mypunches, which is what Senator 0drama did. And I'm going to act responsibly as I have acted responsibly throughout my internet career and my career as aNiketalk member.

Now Senator Haze suggests that somehow, you know, that I'm green behind the ears and I'm just spouting off and he's somber and responsible.

Sir, sir, sir -- Senator Purple Face, this is the guy who started the Woll Smoth thread and called for the ingestion of dogs and cats. That I don't thinkis an example of speaking softly.

It is so nice to be back here in Niketalk. And quite warm, which I love. And signed on with my old screenname, not realizing how banned it would be. My ownscreenname... Yes!

This whole thing with the screennames, I've tried to ignore it because it's so ridiculous. But I'm glad now that ogbobbyjohnson brought it upbecause it gives me an opportunity without the filter of the profanity filter to get to tell you the whole screenname thing.

Those screennames, they are not my property, just like the forums and mods and everything else that makes Niketalk. I'm not taking these screennames withme. I'm back to using my old screenname based on my favorite song from Robert Kelly. You'd think that I wouldn't even have to address the issuebecause, the double standard here, gosh! We don't even wanna waste our time.

He also brought up some sigs. Let me bring up a couple sigs, didn't even wanna talk about it. I see a OG NT Members for Wally sig! These sigs are gradientsigs from that jblack kid, who is a Chicago native, native NTer, native member.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Sir, sir, sir -- Senator Purple Face, this is the guy who started the Woll Smoth thread and called for the ingestion of dogs and cats. That I don't think is an example of speaking softly.
Are you implying that because I am of Asian descent? That sir, will not be tolerated. I would like to see the source for your accusation as well.

A picture is worth 1000 words.

Except for this one. It's worth 1200.

4fzy9g.jpg
NO! That picture has been doctored indefinitely! I can tell you by the pixels.

You, sir, bring shame to this election by your deceitful tactics. I see you are desperate to tarnish my name because you are compensating for your small poll*clears throat* numbers.

I'd like to hear about what the candidates will do regarding immigration from places such as ISS and JJB and their possible cabinet position appointments
if it has not been addressed
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

Am I the only one reading O'Drama's responses in Barack's voice??
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

nah , me too
laugh.gif

thats what makes it uhh uhh hilarious .......

Some people actually prefer my small, ummm, poll numbers.

But to compensate, and I didn't want to do this, but you've pushed me the edge. I'm going to play the race card by singing a little song.

Ready? Alright, turn up the bass a little. Let's do this.

AAWWWWWWWWWWWW

I'm black y'all!

And I'm black y'all!

And I'm blacker than black and I'm black y'all!

And I'm black y'all!

And I'm black y'all!

I'm blickitty black blacker than black black I'm blacker than black, cause I'm black and I'm back.

And I'm black y'all!

In the interest of full disclosure, I should say that I am not actually as black as I claim to be in my song, but that shouldn't detract from theoverarching message behind the lyrics.

abeautifulhaze brought the EUROPEAN STRIFE thread to NT

definitely getting my vote.

and odrama introduced me to Alex Collier...changed my life forever.

they are spreading TRUTH!

The past few weeks have been particularly difficult for me. How do I choose whom to vote for? I've been doing a lot of soul-searching. I've been askingmyself, which ticket is best for NT? Which ticket will bring us change? Who will bring us stability? I pondered and agonized. I read up on the candidates. Ilistened to their speeches. I talked to their supporters and detractors. I--I, uhh, I even read blogs.

After all this long process I have finally reached a decision that I am comfortable with. I will be voting for myself.

Wait, wait, wait....

2vj7xc0.jpg

Your Presidential Screen Name is a tribute to R. Kelly?!!! The Prince of Perversion? The Pre-teen PissingPied Piper ?!!

The man responsible for this type of vile expression?

smh.gif

This is unacceptable......

iw5bvq.jpg

Some people actually prefer my small, ummm, poll numbers.

But to compensate, and I didn't want to do this, but you've pushed me the edge. I'm going to play the race card by singing a little song.

Ready? Alright, turn up the bass a little. Let's do this.

AAWWWWWWWWWWWW

I'm black y'all!

And I'm black y'all!

And I'm black y'all!

And I'm black y'all!

I'm blickitty black blacker than black black I'm blacker than black, cause I'm black and I'm back.

And I'm black y'all!

In the interest of full disclosure, I should say that I am not actually as black as I claim to be in my song, but that shouldn't detract from the overarching message behind the lyrics.

you hang around me too much.

Wait, wait, wait....

2vj7xc0.jpg

Your Presidential Screen Name is a tribute to R. Kelly?!!! The Prince of Perversion? The Pre-teen Pissing Pied Piper ?!!

"Again, I think that we need to know the extent of this relationship...TheNikeTalkian people deserve to know.

Now...Uhh...Senator Steppin has accused Senator Haze and I of running a dirty campaign, But if NikeTalk has questions aboutany of the candidate's...Uhh...Less-than-desirable associations, Those questions need to be addressed head-on.

Now what NikeTalk wants to know is: Why ARE you steppin'?"

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Wait, wait, wait....

2vj7xc0.jpg

Your Presidential Screen Name is a tribute to R. Kelly?!!! The Prince of Perversion? The Pre-teen Pissing Pied Piper ?!!

"Again, I think that we need to know the extent of this relationship...The NikeTalkian people deserve to know.

Now...Uhh...Senator Steppin has accused Senator Haze and I of running a dirty campaign, But if NikeTalk has questions about any of the candidate's...Uhh...Less-than-desirable associations, Those questions need to be addressed head-on.

Now what NikeTalk wants to know is: Why ARE you steppin'?"

Well, allow me to respond to these ridiculous allegations, although I want to make it clear that my response should not dignify myopponents' words.

I started working with R. Kelly as a community activist back in Chicago in the 1990's. You could say we were born into that decade. You see, back then, wedidn't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind. We would tell the children we served at the all-girls school, "Homie, lover, friend, your bodyis calling me. I like the crotch on you. Sex me, baby. For you, I will take you back to the hood of things."

So, you see, the full extent of this relationship was strictly professional and related to our community service endeavors.

If you must ask, "Why are you stepping?" then let me tell you: we did it for love, the love of little girls. *clears throat nervously* You know whatI mean. We cared for children. They touched us and I'm pretty sure we touched them. *clears throat again* I mean, you know, they reminded me of my jeep, Iwanna ride it, or of my beat, I wanna bump it, baby. *nervously looks to advisor for help*

Now usually I don't do this, but let me break you off with a little preview of my inauguration speech. Now I'm not trying to be rude, but hey NiketalkI'm feeling you, the way you do the things you do, reminds me of my Air Jordan 'levens. That's why I'm all up in the election, trying to becomeyour president. You must be the net's best board, the way you got me spending time on here. So NT give me that stoneface, and let me get that 'umad' pic. Browsing through the breasts thread, I think we all miss henzo, while we posting our girl problems. It's the remix to Niketalk, hot and freshout the shoebox. Someone posts pics of a girl he knows, got every man in here wishing. Posting in General and Music, I'm like so what I'm drunk,it's the freaking Dirty thread, I'm gonna have me some fun. Vote vote vote vote vote vote vote, vote vote vote. C'mon.

Bee didnt get nominated
eek.gif
smh.gif

my son revived a nation, and started the break out of the exposure epidemic....

Back
Top Bottom