Vote for your Niketalk President 2008 The Winner Is...... PG 1 ....

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

VOTE FOR PURPLE JOHNSON

We will rise

roll.gif
oh and that cripple comment had me
roll.gif
too

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Two questions for everyone:

haze:

#1. In the primaries, you mentioned things like nigHT and .organization; what kind of message does it send to the community for the President of the community
to be speaking that way?
nerd.gif

#2. Between whywesteppin and og, who would you vote for? Why?

JFKart456.jpg

***Ahem....Ahem...Quiets crowd***

My fellow Niketalkians...I stand here before you a humbled man. I stumbled upon Niketalk after Nikepark closed its doors...and I what I found was more than a sneaker message board...it was a virtual home. To be welcomed and accepted by you, my esteemed peers and to be nominated for such a lofty and symbolic position as NT's Presidency...is truly a privilege and one that I do not take lightly.

My friends...we are in troubled times. We are facing a Yuku meltdown crisis of epic proportions, our beloved Jordan Brand is on death's doorstep, NT summits have disappeared, MisterP retired....for 12 hours and helpless NT'ers are getting Young Dro'd left and right. We need a breath of fresh air, innovation and someone who will defend the rights of the average member, while making the job of the staff easier. Ladies and gentleman...that man is me.

Myself and my Vice President Barack "Jewels" Obama (
nerd.gif
), when elected, will restore the swag to NT and ensure that our best days are yet to come.

Ska - The history of NT has always been intertwined with that of other spin off sites. They serve as an outlet and exile for content unfit for NT and help keep the e-streets of our message board clean. As long as we keep our sovereignty and they do they same, we can peacefully co-exist without comprising the things that make both places great...you can ask your fellow staff members about this, as several of them are frequent posters there
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

And in regards to who is the better candidate....let me first make this clear...I have never even heard of whywesteppin
laugh.gif

And the good sir OG is a valued member. His 1 liners keep me entertained after a long day of work and school....but what happens when you need more than 1 line? What about heartfelt opinions in the music forum? Heated discussion in S&T? A voice of reason in the explosive general forum? My people...Me and O'Drama, have have the credential that you need. We are the voice of the people and our resumes set us apart. I have helped countless NT'ers through PMs, engaged in many an intellectual battle here on NT, I have been involved in several classic threads in my time here, stood up for NT'ers freedom of speech (TKS) at the price of banishment and I have even held a summit at my home. So I say to you NT...ask not what Haze and O'Drama can do for you....ask "who the hell is whywesteppin?
eyes.gif
"

1zd6h36.jpg
&
ba5263c13ea978ee9489c39b833910a0adc56dc0.jpg
'08 - '09

451358c9e608c2ba08913f3c4d80d2307f1d690.jpg

Its A Wrap

pimp.gif
:pimp:hat:pimp:hat:pimp:

You got my vote

Wow...who knew we even had candidates in the first place.

I didn't see any primaries or debates occurring just a straight up campaign for election.

What's the point of being President of NT?

abeautifulhaze:
We are facing a Yuku meltdown crisis of epic proportions... MisterP retired....for 12 hours
laugh.gif
abeautifulhaze:
The history of NT has always been intertwined with that of other spin off sites... we can peacefully co-exist without comprising the things that make both places great... you can ask your fellow staff members about this, as several of them are frequent posters there
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
abeautifulhaze:
I say to you NT...ask not what Haze and O'Drama can do for you....ask "who the hell is whywesteppin?
eyes.gif
"
laugh.gif
OGbobbyjohnson/ Purple Face:
VOTE FOR PURPLE JOHNSON

We will rise
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Might want to modify that poll. i voted then checked back for the results and it looks like it would let me vote again if i wanted. We don't need any voterfraud here.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

abeautifulhaze:
We are facing a Yuku meltdown crisis of epic proportions... MisterP retired....for 12 hours
laugh.gif
abeautifulhaze:
The history of NT has always been intertwined with that of other spin off sites... we can peacefully co-exist without comprising the things that make both places great... you can ask your fellow staff members about this, as several of them are frequent posters there
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
abeautifulhaze:
I say to you NT...ask not what Haze and O'Drama can do for you....ask "who the hell is whywesteppin?
eyes.gif
"
laugh.gif
OGbobbyjohnson/ Purple Face:
VOTE FOR PURPLE JOHNSON

We will rise
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

LMAO

Originally Posted by curt2121

Might want to modify that poll. i voted then checked back for the results and it looks like it would let me vote again if i wanted. We don't need any voter fraud here.

if you tried to vote again a window will pop up saying thank we we already have your vote . i have the ability to check ip's so ill check it out as thepoll goes on. if someone votes multiple times from the same ip, candidate gets dq'd . no worries mon, i'm on it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

i wanna hear which candidate has a plan to fix this yuku crisis before i cast my vote
Why? why does that matter, they are not getting any special privileges, this is just for teh funz. but i had my original vote for wally, butOG's vice prez pick made me sway my vote to purple johnson even though this whole president thing is stupid

Originally Posted by Ebonics

i wanna hear which candidate has a plan to fix this yuku crisis before i cast my vote
Why? why does that matter, they are not getting any special privileges, this is just for teh funz. but i had my original vote for wally, but OG's vice prez pick made me sway my vote to purple johnson even though this whole president thing is stupid

says the guy who calls himself the mayor..

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by Ebonics

Why? why does that matter, they are not getting any special privileges, this is just for teh funz. but i had my original vote for wally, but OG's vice prez pick made me sway my vote to purple johnson even though this whole president thing is stupid

says the guy who calls himself the mayor..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
..Its an actual nickname though, people been calling me mayor since i was 14

Back
Top Bottom