Vote for your Niketalk President 2008 The Winner Is...... PG 1 ....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

I also have a question to the candidates...

What are your thoughts regarding the Dirty Doctrine?

- Thanks.

In what respect, Ross?

It's his world view.

I believe that what Administrator Dirty has attempted to do is rid this board of post whoring extremists, terrorists hellbent on destroying our board. Therehave been blunders along the way, though. There have been mistakes made. And with new leadership -- and that's the beauty of Niketalk elections anddemocracy -- and with new leadership comes opportunity to do things better.

Ross, if there is legitimate and enough intelligence that tells us a banned member is signing up a new screenname, we have every right to ban their IP.

As for our right to invade, we are going to work with JJB to build new relationships, working with existing allies but forging new also in order to Ross get toa point in this world where war is not going to be a first option. In fact war has got to be a military strike a last option.

Oh, my bad. Did you get lost in my blizzard of words?

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

I also have a question to the candidates...

What are your thoughts regarding the Dirty Doctrine?

- Thanks.

In what respect, Ross?

It's his world view.

I believe that what Administrator Dirty has attempted to do is rid this board of post whoring extremists, terrorists hellbent on destroying our board. There have been blunders along the way, though. There have been mistakes made. And with new leadership -- and that's the beauty of Niketalk elections and democracy -- and with new leadership comes opportunity to do things better.

Ross, if there is legitimate and enough intelligence that tells us a banned member is signing up a new screenname, we have every right to ban their IP.

As for our right to invade, we are going to work with JJB to build new relationships, working with existing allies but forging new also in order to Ross get to a point in this world where war is not going to be a first option. In fact war has got to be a military strike a last option.

Oh, my bad. Did you get lost in my blizzard of words?
all-thumbs-up.jpg

Vote for Wally/???? 2008

Yesterday morning, I suspended my campaign and returned to Washington in order to work on the current wizard crisis. I had spoken to the othercandidates and informed them of my decision and had asked them to join me. The attacks of the wizard on our community cannot be allowed to continue. We mustput aside partisan politics and instead join forces to rid the world of the Yuku wizard forever.

I would now like to introduce my new running mate. This person has worked tirelessly to bring humor and candor to these forums. This person uses perfectgrammar and decorum when posting. This person tells it like it is. This person has breasts. Let me repeat, my friends. This person has breasts.

2zgum2h.jpg

I am happy to announce NYELECTRIC as NT's next Vice President.

My back-up VP in case anything should happen to NYelectric is RELIANTJ because he came through in the clutch.

My secretary of defense, one who will *+%%% slap the wizard should he step to us again, the only one with the grit to handle the evils of this world, the onewho will son you little kids, is BwooDFolkGD74.

5f8155e57af021e9b61a623a2312474aff0c827.jpg

And please let me respond to one of the ridiculous allegations my opponent made against me earlier.
Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

"Well Maria, Let's talk about experience...Let's talk about leadership. My opponents...uhhh...WhyWeSteppin, OGBobbyJohnson773, And Purple Face would have you believe I'm an experienced and incapable leader, When in all actuality, It's their leadership abilities that should be called into question..."

"Let's take this WhyWeSteppin individual. He...uhhh...To my knowledge at least, Is only known for posting in threads dedicated to the Emmy award-winning drama: Lost...He hasn't participated in the countless epic threads that I have throughout my allustrious NT career. Senator Steppin's track record is spotty at best. His presidential campaign is a lot like his favorite television show...Lost."

Dear friends, let me ask you: who was here when mrmossyman posted a picture of himself dressed as Harry Potter? Was it that one? Or me?

Who was here posting a rolling emoticon when he scanned his uffin face? Let me tell you: me. Guess who was not here at the time: THAT ONE.

Who was the one predicting a Pistons victory over the Lakers despite the cries (literally) of a million Kobe lovers? Me. Guess who was strolling around SouthDakota wearing a Kobe jersey and a NY Yankees fitted at the time? THAT ONE.

I appreciate ur thoughts Senator Odrama..u have really convinced me on what i should b voting for..
laugh.gif

This thread is pure comedy!!!

Niketalk Presidential Election 2008

ogbobbyjohnson/purpleface aka purple johnson 29% (47 votes)
abeautifulhaze/barackodrama 38% (62 votes)
whywesteppin / unannounced 33% (53 votes)

Total Votes: 162

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Yesterday morning, I suspended my campaign and returned to Washington in order to work on the current wizard crisis. I had spoken to the other candidates and informed them of my decision and had asked them to join me. The attacks of the wizard on our community cannot be allowed to continue. We must put aside partisan politics and instead join forces to rid the world of the Yuku wizard forever.

I would now like to introduce my new running mate. This person has worked tirelessly to bring humor and candor to these forums. This person uses perfect grammar and decorum when posting. This person tells it like it is.
This person has breasts. Let me repeat, my friends. This person has breasts.

2zgum2h.jpg

I am happy to announce NYELECTRIC as NT's next Vice President.

My back-up VP in case anything should happen to NYelectric is RELIANTJ because he came through in the clutch.

My secretary of defense, one who will *+%%% slap the wizard should he step to us again, the only one with the grit to handle the evils of this world, the one who will son you little kids, is BwooDFolkGD74.

5f8155e57af021e9b61a623a2312474aff0c827.jpg

And please let me respond to one of the ridiculous allegations my opponent made against me earlier.
Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

"Well Maria, Let's talk about experience...Let's talk about leadership. My opponents...uhhh...WhyWeSteppin, OGBobbyJohnson773, And Purple Face would have you believe I'm an experienced and incapable leader, When in all actuality, It's their leadership abilities that should be called into question..."

"Let's take this WhyWeSteppin individual. He...uhhh...To my knowledge at least, Is only known for posting in threads dedicated to the Emmy award-winning drama: Lost...He hasn't participated in the countless epic threads that I have throughout my allustrious NT career. Senator Steppin's track record is spotty at best. His presidential campaign is a lot like his favorite television show...Lost."

Dear friends, let me ask you: who was here when mrmossyman posted a picture of himself dressed as Harry Potter? Was it that one? Or me?

Who was here posting a rolling emoticon when he scanned his uffin face? Let me tell you: me. Guess who was not here at the time:
THAT ONE.

Who was the one predicting a Pistons victory over the Lakers despite the cries (literally) of a million Kobe lovers? Me. Guess who was strolling around South Dakota wearing a Kobe jersey and a NY Yankees fitted at the time? THAT ONE.

Resorting to McCain antics and sexist politics?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Ladies the Swagocrats will never use your breasts for political purposes...pointing at them, giggling and runningaround like 12 year old school boys...
143zt54.gif
I wouldrather caress your breasts tenderly, perhaps moisten then naturally...you know do all the things that you want a real man to do. ..
bvg_week27_foreplay.jpg

It is clear that this Whywesteppin character is swagger deficient ladies and gents.

28s1poz.jpg

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

smh.gif
@whywesteppin trying to get the female vote by picking NYelectric as his running mate. We're smarter than that.

laugh.gif

the male to female ratio on this board is like 75:1
laugh.gif

straight sausage board
laugh.gif
roll.gif

this strategy might backfire

mccain_wow.jpg

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

smh.gif
@whywesteppin trying to get the female vote by picking NYelectric as his running mate. We're smarter than that.

laugh.gif

the male to female ratio on this board is like 75:1
laugh.gif

straight sausage board
laugh.gif
roll.gif

this strategy might backfire

mccain_wow.jpg

Literally.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@The picture.