• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dont wait for it to focus bevause its constantly refocusing, just press the camera button and it will focus once and take the pic.
Got the note 2 ish is awesome. Some ppl think its an ipad mini. Im just disappointed that some of the things advertised arent gunna work till sammy updates
How is the battery life? Do you have the CDMA or GSM version?

Thanks.

Dont wait for it to focus bevause its constantly refocusing, just press the camera button and it will focus once and take the pic.

Got the note 2 ish is awesome. Some ppl think its an ipad mini. Im just disappointed that some of the things advertised arent gunna work till sammy updates

How is the battery life? Do you have the CDMA or GSM version?

Thanks.

i have cdma sprint version.

the battery life surprisingly is pretty great. it can easily last the whole day comfortably
didnt really get to test the battery yet, but will test it more monday

Man that Note 2 is huge, lol. I don't know how y'all use it everyday, I can't imagine needing both hands for my phone all the time.

How's the JB update on the Sprint s3 tho?

the battery life surprisingly is pretty great. it can easily last the whole day comfortably
I have Sprint too. Sprint 3G speeds are a joke. Are you on LTE?

I have Sprint too. Sprint 3G speeds are a joke. Are you on LTE?

yeah 3g is a joke. in my area of los angeles i dont have lte but i was at the beverly center and i was getting 4g :smokin but i havent gotten it anywhere else

Why don't they support it?

I feel like this might be yet another reason why I'm lovin' my GN on straightalk. sprint was trash, and it seems like all carriers have there own headache-inducing ways...

doesn't tmobile have real unlimited internet again? i wish i never switched to sprint now. i was getting throttled every month but damn the speeds were good.

that's word on the streets. i hear with their new campaign they brought the og data plans back. does anyone know anything about this?

Looked it up a bit ..

"T-Mobile USA, Inc., today announced an industry first — a truly Unlimited Nationwide 4G Data plan. Featuring no data caps, speed limits or bill shock, as well as fast, dependable nationwide 4G coverage, T-Mobile’s new Unlimited Nationwide 4G Data plan offers the ultimate worry-free experience. The new plan is designed to satisfy both data-hungry customers who want to experience all their smartphones are capable of and those wanting the peace of mind of never having to keep track of their data usage.

The Unlimited Nationwide 4G Data plan will cost $20 per month when added to a Value voice and text plan or $30 per month when added to a Classic voice and text plan. For example, a single line Value plan with unlimited talk and text combined with unlimited nationwide 4G data will cost $69.99 or a single line Classic plan with unlimited talk, unlimited text and unlimited nationwide 4G data will cost $89.99."

This why I should go T Mobile instead of AT&T?

Back
Top Bottom