• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The iPhone was cool with me until the 4. 4s and 5 are basura.
-Drew

Yup.. 4 was all good.. But after that everyone caught up and Android surpassed them.. GS4 can definitely be the most dominate phone... Won't outsell iPhone.. But will be huge.. GS3 is already getting there

yall crazy samsung probably sells more phones than apple by now, the galaxy line is huge not to the mention the original note sold about 5 million + da nexus, they have an apple type following even though people hate that

as a nexus owner/lover imma have to say
Note 2 > N4

its not THAT much better though and we all know how samsung most phone brands are with them updates and them updates are make or break for me

once you go nexus you never go back :pimp:

Last edited:
Lte, 5.5 inches, >n4

Nope.

No contract > Contract (i know you don't fall into this doc, but MOST do.)

Google updates> Touch Wiz ALL DAY EVERYDAY.

and LTE? Seriously? LTE might be the most OVER RATED thing to ever hit phones. The only way I see LTE is being a great thing is if phones become truly unlimited and people can cancel their home internet.

and in a lot of places HSPA+ is >/= LTE

I can't WAIT to look at my $30 phone bill next month with unlimited data and smile and think, "at one time yous had me. AT ONE TIME." F a $80-120 dollar phone bill.

NEVER AGAIN.

Lte, 5.5 inches, >n4

Nope.

and LTE? Seriously? LTE might be the most OVER RATED thing to ever hit phones. The only way I see LTE is being a great thing is if phones become truly unlimited and people can cancel their home internet.

u aint neva lie

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]I'm saying Samsung made 7.4 billion in profit in the last three months alone, they good with money. But then again it ain't my bread so no need to bring up money. I can talk about the phones though and they are the up and coming juggernaut and ain't finished yet. [/COLOR]
bruh ...

The s3 was a better phone than the 5 before the 5 released. :lol:

The s3 will be on par with the 5s... released 15 months after ...

But in terms of sales? Naw bro...

Grab every Samsung smartphone across every carrier and its not touching the iPhone 5 sales by themselves.

Not even bringing the 4s and 4 into the equation.

When it comes to TVs, laptops, overseas, I don't know...

But in 'merica ... iPhone is top dawg and will be until the stigma of having an iPhone is shaken.

Nope.

THIS.

-Drew

bruh ...
Grab every Samsung smartphone across every carrier and its not touching the iPhone 5 sales by themselves.
But in 'merica ... iPhone is top dawg and will be until the stigma of having an iPhone is shaken.

True. I agree with this.

The majority of iphone owners out there still think Apple is the end all be all. A lot are afraid to try something new because it took them forever to adapt to the iPhone as it was, now they are "masters" and theres no way theyre leaving now.

I have friends that are techies that STILL are apple fan boys after ive shown them the light with Android. They just don't care, and don't care to care. Its apple or nothing.

I believe the 4s was still activating millions of NEW units weeks after the 5 released.

Hell one of the radio shows I listen to everyweek GEEKTIME! didn't even mention Googles announcement on last weeks show. They're all apple fanboys on that show as well. I HAD to blast them on twitter right after, hopefully I get a nod this week on the show.

I just don't get the hate that the Nexus 4 is receiving though on the tech websites. I mean Google releases a TOP spec wise phone that is more powerful that MOST consumers laptops for $350 bucks and people cant come off the LTE, 8/16 gb thing. I don't get it? Its almost like they CAN NOT admit that a non apple product is superior.

Apple YEARLY releases a phone that is not as good spec wise as whats out there, gives MINIMAL increments and doesn't push the boundries EVER since the the iphone 3, yet they can't do no wrong. I just don't get it.

True. I agree with this.
The majority of iphone owners out there still think Apple is the end all be all. A lot are afraid to try something new because it took them forever to adapt to the iPhone as it was, now they are "masters" and theres no way theyre leaving now.
I have friends that are techies that STILL are apple fan boys after ive shown them the light with Android. They just don't care, and don't care to care. Its apple or nothing.
I believe the 4s was still activating millions of NEW units weeks after the 5 released.
Hell one of the radio shows I listen to everyweek GEEKTIME! didn't even mention Googles announcement on last weeks show. They're all apple fanboys on that show as well. I HAD to blast them on twitter right after, hopefully I get a nod this week on the show.

Pretty much, no sense showing an apple head an android phone cause they'll write it off as crap automatically regardless.

I just don't get the hate that the Nexus 4 is receiving though on the tech websites. I mean Google releases a TOP spec wise phone that is more powerful that MOST consumers laptops for $350 bucks and people cant come off the LTE, 8/16 gb thing. I don't get it? Its almost like they CAN NOT admit that a non apple product is superior.
Apple YEARLY releases a phone that is not as good spec wise as whats out there, gives MINIMAL increments and doesn't push the boundries EVER since the the iphone 3, yet they can't do no wrong. I just don't get it.

Honestly dude, this has baffled me ever since I made the transition from iOS to Android a few months ago. I don't understand why people would give the "G pass" to the iPhone 5 when it's severely lacking in a lot of departments.

-Drew

Google is getting the criticism it deserves. Android just started getting really good with ice cream sandwich.

I remember the terrible Motorola Xoom along with other terrible Android devices I paid for. 

Windows is getting the same criticism with Windows 8. Windows has been releasing garbage Windows Phone OS's for years. Then they wonder why people don't run out and buy their product.

bruh ...

[COLOR=#red]Apple had Quarter 3 profit of 8.8 billion dollars, mind you that's a sum of all the Apple products including Mac computers, iPods, iPads, and iPhone. Samsung's Q3 profits was 7.4 billion dollars mostly because of the Samsung Galaxy S3 which had over 9 million preorders in the first week.

All that to say the gap is closer than what popular knowledge thinks it is. Samsung has the momentum. Why do you think Apple forced out one of their top execs recently? Why do you think they are going hard in the paint against Samsung in court and not other Android OEMS? They know who their primary threat is.

See I been around technology long enough to know that a company usually doesn't stay on top forever. Most people 10-15 years ago couldn't imagine Microsoft not being on top anymore...but slowly and surely Apple started to gain footing and now they have pretty much surpassed Microsoft even though Microsoft is still king in Enterprise, Government, and Military.

Now somebody who can come at me with some empirical data/information and backstory please step up. [/COLOR]

New photo sphere feature in 4.2 looks awesome. Saw some examples of it and videos of it in action, can't wait to play around with this. Hopefully 4.2 comes out right around the release of the nexus 4 and 10.

New photo sphere feature in 4.2 looks awesome. Saw some examples of it and videos of it in action, can't wait to play around with this. Hopefully 4.2 comes out right around the release of the nexus 4 and 10.

I it tried out myself its pretty cool, a few hiccups with stitching the photos but it works pretty well.

If want to use something like it try this app i found DerManDar (DMD) Panorama

What's so bad about touchwiz? Granted I rooted, and got rid of it, but the time I was using it, I enjoyed it.

Nope.

THIS.

-Drew

Im on sprint and the 3g sucks so if theres no 4g i aint coppin.

Once u use the 5 inch display its hard to go back

If you're on Android 4.1.2, I can confirm that the 4.2 keyboard works for 4.1.2. I have it installed on my GNex. Not sure if we're allowed to post these links here. I'll take it down if we can't

they can be found in XDA

the 4.2 keyboard is sick! dat swype

also the new 4.2 camera app is out with the new photosphere

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom