• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm back and forth between NYC and Montgomery County, T-Mobile works just fine in both places

A friend of mine has T-Mobile and he literally doesn't get service in about 75% of our apartment building unless he's pressed up on a window and zero service in the metro.

Maybe I'll try it within 14 days and see if it's different, but I doubt it.

I'm pretty sure the international warranty applies only to the country it was shipped too that likely isn't the USA. I prefer the 1 yr manufacturer warranty in the USA.

I had to send my moms Galaxy Nexus in for repair due to issues with charging port. Better safe than sorry with the warranty.
Glad we have 2 year warranty in Finland. I hate Apple who tries to scam people in here claiming it's 1 year. It's 2 years because of the law here. And that's a good thing. My ipod broke like month after the one year mark and they tried to tell me that i would have pay for them to repair it. One mention of the law and they repaired it.

Last edited:
I might buy the note2 and not buy a tablet.
Get the Mrs. a galaxy3 and we'll all be happy.

LBj's got his engraved. Makes me wanna get rid of my GSIII and get a note II

that lebron commerical reminded me of the galaxy s2 commercial with ben baller
now that his web series is out i just noticed he has pusha t chain on :lol:

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Lebron just sold a lot of Galaxy Note II's with this commercial. Heck he may even sold a few Jeeps. Back to topic, Samsung is a very smart and marketing savvy company. Their marketing blitz for the GSIII and now the Note II will pay dividends.

Samsung posted a 7.4 Billion profit in July August and September (Q3) alone which is up %91 from the same time last year. Most of that is because of the SGSIII. More than a few people are defecting from The iPhone and they aren't going to HTC or LG. I predict that the SGSIV will be the phone that will totally dominate the smartphone market.

[/COLOR]

I'm an Android fan thru and thru ...

But they're not gonna outsell the 5s my dude...

But that Lebron commercial was dopeness.

Had a Nike feel to it...

But lebron makes that phone look regular size cuz he's 6'9"...

I've held and played with it... and its almost hard to manage ...

Of course you will get used to it... but it will shock some people with the sheer size ...

Still tough to choose between this and the nexus 4 doe

Yeah, I doubt any phone will outsell the iphone any time soon

[COLOR=#red]Hold up, where did I say anything about out Samsung specifically the Galaxy line outselling the iphone? They don't necessarily have to outsell the iphone to be the most dominant. [/COLOR]

DAT MONEY DO, DOE..

[COLOR=#red]I'm saying Samsung made 7.4 billion in profit in the last three months alone, they good with money. But then again it ain't my bread so no need to bring up money. I can talk about the phones though and they are the up and coming juggernaut and ain't finished yet. [/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom