• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got the OTA update for 4.2. LIking it so far. Can't wait to play with the photosphere tomorrow since it's too dark out now. New keyboard is pretty :smokin too.

Just got the OTA update for 4.2. LIking it so far. Can't wait to play with the photosphere tomorrow since it's too dark out now. New keyboard is pretty :smokin too.

Nice, I was about to manually flash but I'll just wait for the ota. Hopefully I'll get it soon

Only thing I'm skeptical about with the DNA is the non-removable battery, with it being an HTC. I don't mind the gb space but I've had a couple HTC's and I don't think I can trust it with my previous experiences especially with a two year contract. They make some of the sharpest/clearest screens I've ever seen on a phone tho. Meh. Decisions decisions.....

Last edited:
The UI skins wouldnt slow down ur phone noticeably less ur runnin with a b grade android phone... any of the dual core phones ive had werent hampered by Ui...

Ive used moto blur, sense n touchwiz all n the past year... no lag whatsoever

(Razr, one x, s3)

My charge was slightly sluggish at times but single core and pretty barebones tech wise compared to the newer phoned

The UI skins wouldnt slow down ur phone noticeably less ur runnin with a b grade android phone... any of the dual core phones ive had werent hampered by Ui...

Ive used moto blur, sense n touchwiz all n the past year... no lag whatsoever

(Razr, one x, s3)

My charge was slightly sluggish at times but single core and pretty barebones tech wise compared to the newer phoned

Bro I just got a Razr HD as my work phone two week ago and that joint freezes and lags, I have a regular Razr as my personal and its even worse.

My Galaxy Nexus will only act up if I'm running NFL Mobile and leave it open.

shame they had to ruin it with their crapware :smh:

Which is why you can root it and flash a custom ROM.

tumblr_md1qp2d4PC1rxygpd.gif

I shouldn't have to do that at this point.
Yes, on most devices now its not hard to do/ doesnt take that much time
but.......
at this point htc should just do everyone a favor and sell their devices with stock android. stop wasting money developing & "updating" sense. you cant "upgrade" dog ****.

They're not samsung who some how has managed to sell millions of devices with their crapware

Last edited:
Before Jelly Bean I could understand why a company would skin a phone, however with 4.1 the user experience of pure Android has polish and that extra **** ain't necessary unless its adding functionality, even then I should have the option to turn that **** off.

Last edited:
So crazy that this note feels like a normal sized phone now.

ino everything else feels so small.

my note 2 screen got scratched today its like a 1.5 -2 inch scratch across the screen :smh: dont even know how it happened

thinking of trading it with someone for a diff color or something. hate having a scratch

lol @ dudes sounding like Trina when it comes to phones now

That DNA is so tempting, but I'm so spoiled with these Gnex 32g memory and pure android. Plus the phone its still money and the curved glass is so sexy.. :smh:

Yeah 2200 non removable kinda stinks. The note 2 is 3k+. I'm just gonna have to roll with it. It seems like batteries get progressively weaker over time so that joint (dna) will be tethered to a wall in about a years time, like my thunderbolts stock battery :smh: that joint is WEAK. Upgrading to the 2700 mah extended battery was a must.

Need some help on choosing a phone for AT&T. I am not interested in the Nexus 4 btw. Im stuck between the Note 2 or the One X+. Any suggestions?:nerd:

I don't know how y'all even consider buying an HTC phone with a non removable battery. Both HTC phones I've owned I've had to replace the batteries at least twice.

For those looking to replace the double tap function of the home button from s voice :x to Google search :smokin

androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-note-2/646487-google-now-s-voice-how-replace-one-other.html

So.... I finally conviced my cousin to take over the remainder of my Sprint contract which is 9 months.
Did some shopping and I think I will be going to T-Mobile.
Might get myslef the Note 2 and the Galaxy S3 for wifey.
Anyone know how difficult will it be to get the Note 2? Do they normally keep them stocked or will I have a hard time finding one?

yea im gonna skip that htc dna. the battery only being 2200 is a set back. all my htc phones i owned had poor battery life Evo, evo 3d, Htc Rezound all had

terrible batteries even with with rooted roms. if the DNA was stock Google i would copp in a heart beat though. I just cant get Jiggy with Httc Sense :x

Just download the 4.1 update for my S3.

Time to see what it do.
Already one goodie I wanted.. Now I can just pull the drop down menu to see the date! Small things that count =)

Back
Top Bottom