• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That DNA will be rough the more I think about it. I turn my brightness all the way up and coming from a RAZR maxx I can't do 4-5 hour battery ie the Galaxy Nexus

Calikid I think you'll be fine and should be able to walk in and scoop one up.

Thanks Bro....Repped

I also just comfirmed with My buddy who is a Manager at T-Mobile and he said i can easily walk in and cop one.

Just an FYI..... He also mentioned that this Friday and Saturday there will be a Samsung sale which will include the Note 2.

Galaxy S3 for free after rebate and $300 for the note after rebate... or something along those lines.... It was all explained over text message so hard to understand.

Last edited:
Lol Note 2 envy is serious.

Hating on Monday. Now co-workers asking how much it costs. :D

Received my case and holster today from seidio too. Case adds kick stand which was greatly needed.

HTC really could of had a game changer with this phone.
Battery does seem to be better than what I originally thought, but no expandable memory :smh:

I will say this.

The DNA has the best first impression I've ever had with a phone. I played with it and the Note 2 side by side and the initial impression is better.

I'm uber paranoid about that battery though. Literally every HTC phone I've ever encountered has had a subpar battery.

Last edited:
For anybody who has a S3, does yours take forever and a day to recharge?

My phone literally took almost 4 hours to fully recharge :x and 1 of the hours it was off.

Maaaaaaaaaaaan I'm back to being on the fence smh. That DNA looks so sexy and over heard nothing but rave reviews about the clarity. I'm just going to have to play with both the DNA and the note.

Has anybody tried the force ota update method the nexus 7 guys are using for the 4.2 upgrade to your gnex? Its working for a lot of people but not sure if I should try it with my gnex

Has anybody tried the force ota update method the nexus 7 guys are using for the 4.2 upgrade to your gnex? Its working for a lot of people but not sure if I should try it with my gnex

What's this method consist of? I've read of some people clearing the data from google framework services and checking for the update and it sometimes pops up. Seems to be hit or miss though.

Last edited:
What's this method consist of? I've read of some people clearing the data from google framework services and checking for the update and it sometimes pops up. Seems to be hit or miss though.

Yup, its clearing the framework data. I just tried it and it worked on the 2nd attempt!

For anybody who has a S3, does yours take forever and a day to recharge?
My phone literally took almost 4 hours to fully recharge :x and 1 of the hours it was off.

Nah, quick charging for me... Especially when I turn it off to charge

do yourself a favor and get a second battery + a wall charger. you never have to have your phone tethered to the wall again and you'll never have to wait for a full charge again.

do yourself a favor and get a second battery + a wall charger. you never have to have your phone tethered to the wall again and you'll never have to wait for a full charge again.

I have a second charger and battery... would still have to have my phone tethered to the wall charger to charge it tho lol

Back
Top Bottom