• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
surprised this the note 2 didnt feel OD like the first one did.
tumblr_mdnjlmN5qB1r3701ho1_500.jpg

is the nexus 4 on display at Tmo I didnt see any at the one by me. I`m Team IOS but i still wanted to play with it. And Idk how dudes are using the note 2 for tablet purposes too, I mean sure you can prob web browse longer than you would something else, but its barely bigger than the gs3 and the experience aint as good "tablet" wise as an ipad mini

surprised this the note 2 didnt feel OD like the first one did.
tumblr_mdnjlmN5qB1r3701ho1_500.jpg

is the nexus 4 on display at Tmo I didnt see any at the one by me. I`m Team IOS but i still wanted to play with it. And Idk how dudes are using the note 2 for tablet purposes too, I mean sure you can prob web browse longer than you would something else, but its barely bigger than the gs3 and the experience aint as good "tablet" wise as an ipad mini

tumblr_m9homgHFRM1r7qj43.gif

the stylus is what gives u the tablet experience tho.
i can do two tasks at once on the note. i can read and edit docs without eye strain. i can watch movies. i can skype. i can play games
what else would u want it to do?? :nerd:

screen to small. End.

claims to be team iOS
constantly in android thread
constantly complaining about android's shortcomings
tumblr_lmzr5nywNi1qcragg.gif

like why even bother? :smh:

you must have learned to read this morning, didnt bash a thing in my post.

clown.

you never bashed android/ android devices tho? >D
"omg s3 camera not good enough"
"omg note 2 too small"
"omg android tablet experience isnt good enough"

you're team iOS so why even bother with android devices.
None of them will ever be good enough for you

Last edited:
"omg note 2 too small"

lol you mad doggie. High light ever where in my post that states that. Do it for me. I got 10 bucks for each time.

I said I dont see how dudes are using the Note to replace tablets. And everyone knows the Android tablet experience is subpar And I stated I returned my GS3 because the cam was wack, how is my personal reasoning bashing something?

sit down idiot.

Lucy trolling the Android thread again I see.. that man just can't get enough of Android he stays hating on them but loves this thread.. he post in here more than he does the iOS thread

Love when this happens but my experience with my N2 is much greater than with the S3.

Last edited:
Lucy trolling the Android thread again I see.. that man just can't get enough of Android he stays hating on them but loves this thread.. he post in here more than he does the iOS thread

basically
------------------------------------------

"omg note 2 too small"

lol you mad doggie. High light ever where in my post that states that. Do it for me. I got 10 bucks for each time.

I said I dont see how dudes are using the Note to replace tablets. And everyone knows the Android tablet experience is subpar And I stated I returned my GS3 because the cam was wack, how is my personal reasoning bashing something?

sit down idiot.

^S3 is still at the top of my list. Note 2 looks sick but i don't know if i want to wait any longer for a release. I'll wait until the 12th to see what Apple has with the 5, if ios6 has the same look it does now i won't cop. Getting tired of the same boring ios layout. Unless hardware wise the iphone 5 is game changing i might just get the S3.

lol iOS6 has the same look, more features. I mean are customizing widgets and live wallpaper every week how you spend your time using your phone?

And theres no Game Changing hardware out now, I mean we got Quad Cores when Dual Cores havent been pushed to the limit yet.

For the Note 2 they could have upped the Camera, because the s3 camera sucks, and I guess try to push the envelope for Screen Res. Outside of that not much they can boost.

the stylus is what gives u the tablet experience tho.
i can do two tasks at once on the note. i can read and edit docs without eye strain. i can watch movies. i can skype. i can play games
what else would u want it to do?? :nerd:

screen to small. End.

The shots at the N7 are CLASSIC. It was well deserved too. Google just cannot build a great tablet, especially coming so late in the game. Apple is pretty much gonna wipe Amazon and Google (N7) off the map with the Mini. What will Amazon do? Nothing. Google, nothing.

EXACTLY, I guess its a developer thing since there are soooooo many devices, but guys gotta realize, Android devices can have all the Hardware in the world, but the fact that there are so many diff specs for devices its extremely hard to make Tablet apps let alone versions for the phone. You can have 10 million ppi but if the apps arent optimized for the screen what good is it? And dudes gotta realize the gazzilion cores only effect gaming dual core and 1gb of ram is pretty much way more than what you need for a good experience.

I mean the phone argument is user preference, but to say Apple doesnt make the best tablet around is laughable. Every review Ive seen about the Nexus 7 says yea its a good tablet, but the app comparison sucks compared to iPad optimized apps, and the overall experience still isnt as good as what iOS provides.

I`m about to throw my iPad 3 wifi on Ebay right now, depending on how much I get will dictate if I get wifi only or data

carver basically summed up my point.
you dont like android yet you constantly come in & bash the os & the devices
like whats the point? go be happy with your iPhone & iPad mini.
android will never be good enough for you

sheesh dudes cant read lol I`m out

yeah ok :rolleyes
you'll be back next week

Stop trolling you aint buying nothing android.

jew rite

:smh:

Last edited:
been. emojis aren't an ios only thing. the only thing is that you need to install separate apps for your specific sms program (handcent has their own emoji plug-in as well as gosms).

i cant find the option in my keyboards either and can we see emojis on instagram or twitter yet?

What kind of speeds are you getting with Tmobile, curious how much faster the signal is with the nexus 4 since it has HSPA+42, opposed to the galaxy nexus with hspa+21. I get around 7mbps download and 3mbps upload here in Los Angeles with the gnex.

This is inside my home now dude.There's still crazy service outside.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom