Our speeds are similar out here. :smokin

-Drew

Getting a good 15-20 average out here :pimp:
I love Tmo

You in NY?

Our speeds are similar out here. :smokin

-Drew

im in LA :smile:

the battery on the nexus 4 is great ive been using it basically all day and im at 50%
brightness at around 75% if i lower it or put it on auto i think it can last a good 2 days with medium use on a full charge

Last edited:
im in LA :smile:
the battery on the nexus 4 is great ive been using it basically all day and im at 50%
brightness at around 75% if i lower it or put it on auto i think it can last a good 2 days with medium use on a full charge

How's the battery with Google now on, dude?

The T-Mobile signal in major cities is :nthat:

-Drew

-Drew

What kind of speeds are you getting with Tmobile, curious how much faster the signal is with the nexus 4 since it has HSPA+42, opposed to the galaxy nexus with hspa+21. I get around 7mbps download and 3mbps upload here in Los Angeles with the gnex.

Last edited:
-Drew

What kind of speeds are you getting with Tmobile, curious how much faster the signal is with the nexus 4 since it has HSPA+42, opposed to the galaxy nexus with hspa+21. I get around 7mbps download and 3mbps upload here in Los Angeles with the gnex.

weird
when i had my nexus S i was getting around 10 upgraded to my nexus 4 now im getting 15-20
my uploads are never that high though i get 1mbps most the time :lol:

Last edited:
So i traded the Note II to somebody last night for a black iPhone 5 and $75............About to either sell it for $550 on craigslist or trade it to some unknowing soul for a Galaxy S3 and $250 ........ :smile:

Ive used it for all of 10 minutes, and i hate it already.............ANDROID4LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google Play Store updated my Nexus 4 order day to the 17th from the 13th. My CC hasn't been charged yet and my Google Wallet still says "pending". Not sure what to make of this. Hope its a good thing

I got the backorder email earlier this week as well

Last edited:
this note 2 is da..ish..just copped marble wht one yesterday..it's super fast and jelly bean is crazy..imo best phone out..I had the og note btw

I didn't know that Android phones could do emojis now.
laugh.gif

been. emojis aren't an ios only thing. the only thing is that you need to install separate apps for your specific sms program (handcent has their own emoji plug-in as well as gosms).
I meant that Google actually gives you the option to use emojis now.
oh. on 4.2? about goddamn time then
laugh.gif
On 4.1.

http://phandroid.com/2012/07/26/emoji-support-appears-as-add-on-dictionary-in-jelly-bean/

I finally saw the Note 2 in person and it looks awesome. I don't think it would fit in the pockets of my jeans and pants though :lol:. I'd start wearing baggy pants again.

Back
Top Bottom