• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah i was thinking of grabbing the nexus 4 but i think i'm still gonna stick with my gnex. Phone still runs flawlessly. With the announcement of this x phone i'll wait and see what else will be out by then. Galaxy s4 will probably be out by then as well.

I did this happen to anyone else

Anyone ever bought a phone from Costco?

I bought my first Android phone (HTC Inspire) from them. It was nice, got it for 20 bucks when it was going for 100 with a 2 year contract. You also get a carrying case, screen protector, and car charger with a waived activation fee plus the added discount from being a member. I would recommend buying a phone from them if you're a member. The sales rep was a total douche though.

I bought my first Android phone (HTC Inspire) from them. It was nice, got it for 20 bucks when it was going for 100 with a 2 year contract. You also get a carrying case, screen protector, and car charger with a waived activation fee plus the added discount from being a member. I would recommend buying a phone from them if you're a member. The sales rep was a total douche though.
Damn I didn't know it was so lovely. I wonder if they'll let my pops upgrade my phone with his Costco account, with him being present.

Thanx for that info man, it makes it worth it to get a Costco account off the strength of this alone.

So my phone is now alerting me that i have low storage. And my 32gig sd has less than a gig left. Can anyone recommend me a sandisk 64 gig on sale?

Right outside of Huntsville in some small town. I'm assuming it's because no one uses the 4G network out in the boondocks

I ended up going with the Note 2, joint is beast!
smokin.gif
Gotta learn how to use it tho
laugh.gif
Just picked up the note 2 (joined the dark side) its huge but I am already getting use to it now off to learn how to use the damn thing.

also any recommendations for a case?

[h1]Huawei executive happily shows off 6.1 inch Ascend Mate ahead of CES[/h1]

By Richard Devine   | Dec 23 2012 | 2:19 pm  | 38 COMMENTS

huawei-ascend-mate-yu-2012-12-23-2.jpg

How big is too big? If you're Huawei, definitely not 6.1 inches. Blurring the lines between tablet and phone, what we see here is the 6.1 inch, 1080p Huawei Ascend Mate, expected to be announced officially at CES  in Las Vegas. The man showing the device off is Huawei executive, Richard Yu, the same man who took to Sina Weibo to tell us about Huawei's other Android device expected at the show, the 5 inch D2. 

The impromptu demonstation took place in a Huawei store in Guangzhou, where he just happened to pull out the gargantuan smartphone and offer it up to the packed masses. Perhaps fitting that part of the demonstration included showing a movie on the phone, after all, it's got to be one bonus to having a huge phone. What movie though? What else, but Titanic. Fitting. Check out a short video of it after the break. 

via Engadget

This is getting to be a Damn shame. I think phones are fine with 4-5 inches. Anymore then that and you should just get a tablet. 5 inchs in the Max.

6 plus inch phone :smh:

This is getting to be a Damn shame. I think phones are fine with 4-5 inches. Anymore then that and you should just get a tablet. 5 inchs in the Max.
6 plus inch phone :smh:

Agree, the note 2 is the biggest i would go. 5.5 is pushing it already but it's doable. 6+ is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom