Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I only post set ups when i think they're cool
laugh.gif
anyway heres mine on my Note 2
Happy Holidays to all my Android fam bam
pimp.gif

Where do yall get these dope themes at? Trying to spice up my GS3.

Mom copped the note 2 for me for Christmas :pimp: I've got to get used to this bad boy. Feels like minority report software. I feel like an old person that's operating a cell phone for the first time.

Also, when I try to pull up my nba league pass it redirects me to the purchase screen but I've already paid. I figured I'd have issues with this and pda net.

This note is not allowing me to log into my twitter. I have 2 accounts, 1 signs in fine and the other keeps saying incorrect password. Ive changed the password 3 times so I know im entering it correctly.

I have a gnex on 4.2.1

Looking at pics of when it first came out I notice the Google search bar is clear. On mine its grey and IMO kind of ugly

Is there any way to get mine clear without rooting or flashing a ROM?

Thanks

Sorry couldn't help myself man:lol:

But on a more serious note; has anyone coped the Sprint LG Optimus G yet? I'd like to get some first hand experience regarding the battery life, camera quality, and responsiveness.

Go over to the Sprint store and play with da Optimus. Its zippy as hell. Camera could be better but idk bout battery life.
I never liked doing in store trials as crazy as it seems. I always feel weird sitting there more than five minutes messing around with a phone with the sales people continuously asking if I need help
laugh.gif
But the camera is what I'm really curious about. I wish they let you take home a trial phone for a day to get a more accurate feel for a particular phone.

[h1]Nubia Z5 unveiled in China with quad-core chip, 5-inch 1080p display[/h1][h1]and 7.6mm thickness  Mobile[/h1]
By Richard Lai  posted Dec 26th, 2012 at 10:33 AM109  

Much like many Chinese smartphone brands these days, ZTE  sub-brand Nubia  had prematurely given away the main selling points of its Z5  ahead of its Beijing launch today, but there were still some surprises. As you probably already know, here's yet another five-inch 1080p Android phone featuring Qualcomm's 1.5GHz quad-core APQ8064, 2GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage, along with a 13-megapixel F2.2 main camera (with five-element optics by Konica Minolta, plus separate touch focus and touch exposure in the app) and a two-megapixel front-facing camera. For multimedia consumption, the Z5 supports WiFi Display and MHL output should you wish to beam content to a larger screen; whereas on the audio side you are spoiled with either Yamaha or Dolby Digital Plus. But wait, there's more!

[h3]Nubia Z5 hands-on[/h3]
[h3]Nubia Z5 press event[/h3]
Created in collaboration with famed Italian designer Stefano Giovannoni, the Z5 has achieved a 7.6mm thickness that currently tops the five-inch-phone chart, yet at the same time it manages to cram in a 2,300mAh battery and maintain a 126g weight. The phone's 2.67mm-thick screen bezel and 68.8mm body width also puts the HTC Butterfly  (or the Droid DNA) and the Samsung Galaxy S III  to shame; and with the help of the rounded sides on the aluminum frame and the non-removable plastic back cover, the Z5 felt firm and comfortable in our hands. Between the matte black and glossy white options we prefer the texture on the former, but regardless, we're not fans of the overly simplistic soft keys -- just a red dot each for the menu key and the back key, and then a circle for the home button à la Meizu MX2.

As Nubia's first phone, there's no information regarding its international availability just yet, but here's the good news for now: courtesy of Qualcomm's modem module, the Chinese edition of the Z5 will support both CDMA2000 (800MHz, for China Telecom) and WCDMA (2100MHz, for China Unicom); and when Nubia eventually launches it internationally, it'll also support LTE as well. The ultimate question is: how much? Well, at either the online store or any of the upcoming experience stores, it'll be ¥3,456 (about $550, which isn't far from the 32GB Oppo Find 5) for the regular aluminum version starting in January; and for those who have some extra yuan to spare, there will also be a titanium edition priced at a staggering ¥7,890 (about $1,260; and did you see what they did with the numbers?).

As a bonus, Nubia will provide a pretty decent customer service: buyers can pay upon delivery and can also return within seven days with no questions asked -- someone will simply come and pick up the rejected device. Should your Z5 require a repair, Nubia will also provide a temporary unit to keep you going for the time being. Looks like the company's already off to a good start, but we shall see how we get on with the phone in real life, whenever a review unit becomes available.

SOURCE:  Nubia

That joint looks sick.  Apple would have a field day in court if it came to the US though  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
My last two phones have been the iphone 3g and the 4. I picked up an s3 tonight. I got a lot of learning to do, but the options and just amount of stuff on this phone is truly mindblowing. Feels good to have switched sides.

Hey guys! Need some help here....
I lost my phone and am still under contract with att.
What would be the best/cheapest method to get a note 2??

Hey guys! Need some help here....
I lost my phone and am still under contract with att.
What would be the best/cheapest method to get a note 2??
Youd have to buy it off someone.  AT&T is not about to cut you a deal mid-contract.  Or maybe try opening another line on your account?

Last edited:
I have a gnex on 4.2.1

Looking at pics of when it first came out I notice the Google search bar is clear. On mine its grey and IMO kind of ugly

Is there any way to get mine clear without rooting or flashing a ROM?

Thanks

That's a change in jellybean, if you download Apex launcher it allows you to change it back to clear

thinking of copping a nexus 4 off craigslist. is $420-$440 a good price for a 16gb considering there's tax plus shipping? and that's if the play store ever gets it in stock again. i would look for an note II for tmo but everyone out here is selling for like $500-600

Back
Top Bottom