• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cracked the screen on my N7... idk how it even happened i cant believe they didnt make any good cases for this tablet

How much should I sell my DNA for?

Nearly every phone released since october fetching $400+ on ebay/craigslist. I mostly seen people attempting trades for iphone 5s and note 2s for them though.

I want to make the switch from windows phone to android since there's no word on the ativ s coming to tmobile yet, the availability of the nexus 4 slowing down progress though. If google doesn't say something next week, I think I'm going to cop the Note 2. Wish the DNA worked with tmobile's 3g/4g...that's the phone I'm most interested in right now.

I wish the market was flooded with Nexus4s, it would really help bring own prices for used phones. Or at least I could get a 4 for under 300.

Are there any sites besides ebay for used phones?

I wish the market was flooded with Nexus4s, it would really help bring own prices for used phones. Or at least I could get a 4 for under 300.
Are there any sites besides ebay for used phones?

Craigslist and maybe xda, I think people sell on there sometimes. People who bought nexus 4s think they have concords or something. There's this guy on my local craigslist trying to trade his 8gb for a note 2, droid dna, or gs3 plus money. :smh:

that's the thing...
when is it gonna come available again bruh? i've read that there's NO line in sight... it could be 2-4 months... what if they dont restock?
i just need a new phone, famb... smh.

Just get the Note from your boy and use that until the Nexus 4 is readily available. Once it is sell the Note on craigslist. to Gordonson if he doesn't have an upgrade on 1/08.

This.
The XDA Marketplace got shut down a few weeks (months?) back by the way.

Last edited:
hey fellow GSM GNEXers:

anyone rooted and running cm10.1?

i'm considering rooting and getting back on cm.. i had it on my htc inspire and loved it.

is it way better than stock jellybean?

dude really had to ask if it was FAKE though? cmon son..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

antennas on a smart phone in 2012 though? where dey do dat at
roll.gif
My homegirl in South Africa has a new BB and it has an antenna, its there because they need it to watch TV over the air..

[h2]Im thinking about buying a used T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4G 16GB for $135, is that a good price?[/h2]

The II or III? 
Im not even sure man, is there one that isn't a II or III?

Here are the specs:

4.0 '' Super AMOLED HD Capacitive Display // Best Displays AVAILABLE PERIOD .....
3.5 Audio Jack
Capacitive Buttons
Loud Speaker Phone
16GB
Front Facing Camera
1GHz Hummingbird CPU = Fast
512 RAm
Best GPU in its Class For HD Video Play - Graphic processor
Wifi b/g/n
DLNA for wireless HD Video streaming to your HDTV or other electronics
Blue Tooth
5 Mega Pixel HD Camera // Great great photos
HD Video Recording

Last edited:
Im not even sure man, is there one that isn't a II or III?

Here are the specs:

4.0 '' Super AMOLED HD Capacitive Display // Best Displays AVAILABLE PERIOD .....
3.5 Audio Jack
Capacitive Buttons
Loud Speaker Phone
16GB
Front Facing Camera
1GHz Hummingbird CPU = Fast
512 RAm
Best GPU in its Class For HD Video Play - Graphic processor
Wifi b/g/n
DLNA for wireless HD Video streaming to your HDTV or other electronics
Blue Tooth
5 Mega Pixel HD Camera // Great great photos
HD Video Recording
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy_S

Looks like the very first one aka the Samsung Fascinate on T-mo. I had it and it was pretty good but trade it for a 3GS because I didn't like Samsungs Touchwiz. 

I wouldn't get it period because it is severely outdated. One year is the furthest I would go back with a phone because there is always constant new tech. $135 is also pretty expensive. You can shell out an extra $65 and get a Galaxy nexus for $200 which is miles better than it. 

Get a phone with at least ICS or JB. Those two are VERY refined and polished Android platforms. Google has taken care of one of the main criticisms of their previous OS's in it being too tacky and unstable

Last edited:
I think Im just getting an HTC Sensation and that will hold me over until summer. I'm tired of hunting.

Thanx for the replies.

Last edited:
Quick question I have an S3 but it broke and Best Buy is replacing it and he said I could get the note 2. Should I just get a brand new S3 or brand new Note 2 the only differences that I know about the phone is the size.

Thanks in advance NT.

Quick question I have an S3 but it broke and Best Buy is replacing it and he said I could get the note 2. Should I just get a brand new S3 or brand new Note 2 the only differences that I know about the phone is the size.

Thanks in advance NT.

Which carrier? I'd say get the Note 2 just cause you'll have Jelly Bean straight out the box. Just my opinion though...

I have a question though. We just got LTE here in Charleston about a month ago. My phone will show LTE while in standby or if I'm using data but if I use the phone to talk or as soon as it rings then it automatically switches back to regular 4G. Is that common? I have a S3 with ATT btw...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom