• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's your monthly usage as far as minutes, data, etc? I went the prepaid route after being with at&t and it was a good move. Saving almost $40 a month after going prepaid and i'm covered as far as minutes, texts, and data go. If you wanna stay with verizon and wanna go android look at the Note 2, droid DNA, or the S3. If you do go prepaid the nexus 4 is a great choice.

Based on my usage I would probably be good with the $30 T-Mobile sim. I've been looking at other possibilities for prepaid sims but not sure which is the best.

Based on my usage I would probably be good with the $30 T-Mobile sim. I've been looking at other possibilities for prepaid sims but not sure which is the best.

That's the plan i'm on. Perfect for my needs since i don't talk on the phone much. Do some research on the area you live in and areas you frequent to see what coverage is like. Other options for prepaid are straight talk, solavei, and simple mobile. Those are the popular ones right now along with t-mobile directly.

Last edited:
Judging from your avy, you're located in the bay? After shipping and tax, the Nexus 4 would come out to be just about $400. So I would say $420 is a killer deal if it was brand new

thanks. didn't really know how much shipping was coming from google. i'm hoping that either that the play store would have it in stock soon or find someone selling it for $425 and under.

i hate how tmobile is making me switch plans from my grandfathered g1 plan just to upgrade my damn phone otherwise i'd have gotten the note II a long time ago. dudes even lying saying i'm not gonna get "4G speeds" with the plan I'm on.

also been using swiftkey from a downloaded apk a couple years ago and started acting up and wasn't collecting my data anymore so no more predictions. i downloaded it years ago as well when amazon app store had it for free and wasn't showing up on my apps. quick chat with a rep and got a $2 credit to repurchase it :pimp:

I need your help NT.

I found an International Note I for sale on Craigslist that's only missing a stylus for a fair price. The seller keeps reiterating that it's the Chinese International Note, but certain pictures have me a bit skeptical of it's authenticity (you know how China is with fakes). I can't tell if they're just bad pictures or if this is straight fugazi. Oh, and it apparently has an antenna coming from where the S Pen dock is (Wondering if this is some kind of removable accessory). See for yourselves:

Thanks in advance fam.

EDIT: I just noticed that none of the icons in the dock are named right either.

Last edited:
I need your help NT.
I found an International Note I for sale on Craigslist that's only missing a stylus for a fair price. The seller keeps reiterating that it's the Chinese International Note, but certain pictures have me a bit skeptical of it's authenticity (you know how China is with fakes). I can't tell if they're just bad pictures or if this is straight fugazi. Oh, and it apparently has an antenna coming from where the S Pen dock is (Wondering if this is some kind of removable accessory). See for yourselves:

Thanks in advance fam.

Definitely a fake, the SAMSUNG on the back is wrong.

The antenna tho :rofl: that alone should tell you.

I need your help NT.

Thanks in advance fam.
roll.gif

That joint is fake as hell.  Looking at my Note right now.  That doesnt even have the right font for Touch Wiz. The shape of the camera module is slightly off.  Speaker grille too low.  Back cover looks like its bulging and I know that isnt an extended battery.  Samsung logos arent even close.  Plus looking at the status bar its still rocking Gingerbread and the China Note has been on ICS for months.  And an antenna from the S-Pen slot? HELL Nah lmao. Do NOT pull the trigger on that bro.  And report it if you can so nobody else gets got.

Last edited:
I knew it :lol:

Only thing that ever had me wondering was my inability to find that particular fake for sale anywhere else.

Crying at son calling it a boombox antenna :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good looking out fam

[h2]HTC HD2 Refuses to Die, Now Runs Windows RT[/h2]
POSTED DECEMBER 28, 2012 AT 1:00 AM BY [color= rgb(208, 108, 1)]JERDOG[/color]

Let’s say you have a device from 2009, and at times it seems like it’s just a little bit out of date. The latest devices coming out are all competing to become “The Next Big Thing,” and this device just doesn’t seem to stack up to the competition. And with the latest mobile Operating Systems out there, any device running Windows Mobile 6.5 just seems, well, outdated. But then you realize what device this actually is: It’s the Mighty Mouse of devices, the HTC HD2. The same device that has run not only Windows Mobile 6.5, but Windows Phone 7Android  (all versions up to Jelly Bean), Ubuntu  and MeeGo  of all things.

XDA Elite Recognized Developer Cotulla  has a long track record of doing extraordinary things with Windows devices, and the HD2 is no exception. Afterteasing  the developer world with what he called a “proof of concept” of getting Windows Phone 8 installed and running on the HD2, he released the first images  of the device running Windows RT. While he hasn’t released any more details as to the full status of the project, the image gallery below should give anyone who owns the HD2 butterflies of excitement. After viewing the images, you can stop by the discussion thread  to follow along with updates as Cotulla provides them.

And for those wondering why it is the HTC HD2 continues to live and breathe over 3 years after it’s release, it is because the device is completely  wide open thanks to HTC’s old philosophy. They have since gone away from that, which would account for part of their meteoric slide in sales and relevance. When developers can do anything and everything they desire to a device, we get gems like this one. When they can’t, they stop recommending the manufacturer and people stop buying.

Insane!!!
eek.gif
 Some phones that shipped with Android are still waiting on ICS and this runs JB and Windows 8!! I wish HTC was still as open as it used to be
mean.gif
.  I still miss my good ol HD2 sometimes

Last edited:
I bought a Galaxy Nexus off someone on craigslist for Sprint for $100.

I was having issues with the Internet though it wouldn't work and I called up Customer Service and they tried, but to no remedy for the issue.

I took it to a Sprint Service Center and they gave me a new one (might be refurbished)

Everything is good I'm like the phone and I like that I didn't have to reup on new 2-year contract.

I just need to hook it up now.

I hate the damn analog clock on the home screen desktop.

Since it's a google phone though how come it's not running 4.2 JellyBean?

I'm debating if I should root it or not because then I don't want to miss out on any new OS updates.

I bought a Galaxy Nexus off someone on craigslist for Sprint for $100.
I was having issues with the Internet though it wouldn't work and I called up Customer Service and they tried, but to no remedy for the issue.
I took it to a Sprint Service Center and they gave me a new one (might be refurbished)
Everything is good I'm like the phone and I like that I didn't have to reup on new 2-year contract.
I just need to hook it up now.
I hate the damn analog clock on the home screen desktop.
Since it's a google phone though how come it's not running 4.2 JellyBean?
I'm debating if I should root it or not because then I don't want to miss out on any new OS updates.
root dat bit bruh and put a new rom on it

Picked up my Galaxy S 3, previously had the S2. I really like this phone. The screen is great, I like it being a bit bigger as well. It seems like most phone screens are smaller which makes texting a challenge, having this is perfect. It could just be in my head but it works well. Really fast, nice camera looks great... I don't need much more.

Back
Top Bottom