• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: @ an antenna at the bottom. Why would it face towards your penis. Trying to control the population by sending radiation towards your crotch

All of you with an S3 or Note 2, do this, now.

http://phandroid.com/2012/12/28/got...ip-cover-and-nfc-tectiles-for-registering-it/

Got a Galaxy S3 or Galaxy Note 2? Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

If you’re on Facebook, you might want to run on over to Samsung Mobile USA’s Facebook page here and register your new Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2. Why? Because if you do, Samsung will send a “care package” your way as a free gift. Inside, you’ll find one of their official Flip Covers (in either pink, blue, orange, or guacamole) and a few NFC TecTiles.

What’s more, newly registered Samsung owners will also receive a 50%-off coupon code for the accessory of their choice on Samsung’s official web store. There you can get a spare battery for the device of your device, bluetooth headset, or even additional Flip Covers for half off. Not too bad, right?

UPDATE: If you don’t have a Galaxy Note 2 or Galaxy S3, you wont receive a Flip Cover or the TecTiles. You do still get the 50% off coupon as a door prize.

You’ll need to enable the Facebook app first, then revisit the link to get the popup for registering your device. Enter in the necessary information and you’ll then receive an email to receive your care package. Better hurry as supplies are limited.

Last edited:
dude really had to ask if it was FAKE though? cmon son.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

antennas on a smart phone in 2012 though? where dey do dat at :rofl:

Last edited:
Too bad i don't have either phone, way too good a deal to not share with y'all though.

Last edited:
dude really had to ask if it was FAKE though? cmon son.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

antennas on a smart phone in 2012 though? where dey do dat at :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Let me live bruh, the price ($150) and my level of exhaustion last night had me overlooking logic in hopes of that antenna literally being ripped off of a boombox and stuffed in the S Pen slot.

I was in some serious denial because the charger port on my Captivate is at the end of it's days and I needed whatever I got next to be relatively cheap and more capable of running the Jelly Bean experience that I'm used to than my Captivate can.

aight... lemme know if this is a good thing to try and pull...

cop this note off my boy for 212....

jump on craigslist and see will anyone trade the phone plus cash for a nexus 4 16gb...

i might could swing the note + $100 for a nexus 4 16 gb... or that's not enough cash....?

:nerd: :nerd:

i don't think that's enough cash since the nexus is a pain in the *** to find. i'd rather have a rooted note anyways. you might get lucky though. just see what happens.

Has anyone rooted a HTC Sensation 4G? Someone is going to give me one just curious if its worth getting the shattered screen fixed and have it rooted??

don't do it.
Thanx for responding, but why do you say that? What was your experience with the phone.

Edit: Its stuck on Ice Cream I see and apparently will never get a JellyBean update. That kills a lot of the thrill for me. Still may rock with it while waiting for S4.

Last edited:
jump on craigslist and see will anyone trade the phone plus cash for a nexus 4 16gb...
i might could swing the note + $100 for a nexus 4 16 gb... or that's not enough cash....?

[COLOR=#red]Dude you are doing too much. If you have $212 for one phone and are willing to add another $100 for a trade that means you have roughly $300 dollars. Instead of doing that elaborate song and dance that involves a purchase from somebody and then a trade on Craigslist, it would be much smarter to just buy a Nexus 4 once it comes available again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Dude you are doing too much. If you have $212 for one phone and are willing to add another $100 for a trade that means you have roughly $300 dollars. Instead of doing that elaborate song and dance that involves a purchase from somebody and then a trade on Craigslist, it would be much smarter to just buy a Nexus 4 once it comes available again.[/COLOR]

Word, with what you have, you would just be $50-$70 (shipping) shy of a 8GB straight from Google. Might as well wait another week and get the money for the 16GB straight up instead of jumping through all of these hoops. And let me get that Note off of your boy. :nerd:

Last edited:
that's the thing...

when is it gonna come available again bruh? i've read that there's NO line in sight... it could be 2-4 months... what if they dont restock?

i just need a new phone, famb... smh.

Trading my 4S for a Galaxy Nexus today. Joining the dark side 
devil.gif
 Hopefully no regrets will be had

that's the thing...
when is it gonna come available again bruh? i've read that there's NO line in sight... it could be 2-4 months... what if they dont restock?

http://mobile.dailysteals.com/

I know its a ancient phone, but this might hold you down if you need something asap. When they restock on the N4 you can use this as a backphone. When worse comes to worse. (broken phones)

my friend broke his N4 all I did was laugh :lol: in his face cause he don't like cases.

Last edited:
that's the thing...

Just get the Note from your boy and use that until the Nexus 4 is readily available. Once it is sell the Note on craigslist.

that's the thing...

[COLOR=#red]I see what you are saying. Getting that note for $200 should hold you down for the time being. It's still a great phone my dude.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom