• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why did they make Google Settings its own app outside of the Settings menu..? They still have Google Settings inside the Settings menu as well so it makes no sense to me. Anyone else?

Why did they make Google Settings its own app outside of the Settings menu..? They still have Google Settings inside the Settings menu as well so it makes no sense to me. Anyone else?

They were talking about this on XDA. I haven't gotten that update yet, but I have been wondering the same thing...

Did anyone else forget the Xperia Z because of the HTC One?

these Android manufactures kill me with this crap, why announce something and release it 3-6 months later. All these phones will flop in the USA because of the impact Samsung made last year, the S4 is the only Android phone that matters this year, sure the google X phone is gonna be crazy, but avg consumer wont care because it wont drop on every carrier.

They were talking about this on XDA. I haven't gotten that update yet, but I have been wondering the same thing...

Do you have a link to that? I'd like to see what they have to say. I didn't even update anything, woke up this morning and saw a weird icon. Tried to delete it and it didn't let me

Did anyone else forget the Xperia Z because of the HTC One?

these Android manufactures kill me with this crap, why announce something and release it 3-6 months later. All these phones will flop in the USA because of the impact Samsung made last year, the S4 is the only Android phone that matters this year, sure the google X phone is gonna be crazy, but avg consumer wont care because it wont drop on every carrier.

Truth. if sony went through the trouble of announcing it so early at ces, they could've made sure it was in everybody hands by mwc. I don't care about the z tablet or the zl tablet, by the time we know if when its going to be available in the US... both the htc one and s4 will be out. its becoming an after thought at this point.

1080P full hd screen, 13MP cam and a snapdragon 600 that destroys our Note 2's processor. I think those are the only differences, but there might be more.

Found a video comparison

I still dont know how to embed

Its not really fair to compare those two phones though.............there will be a note 3 or equivalent coming out later this year.

I would wait to hear about the Galaxy 4 before jumping on the LG equipment. We all know the S4 will be a beast in its own way and whatever is the note 3 equivalent will be just as good. (no way in hell samsung lets LG get one on them)

Got my Nexus 4 today. Definitely going to be a learning curve coming from an iPhone. Also my T-Mobile service is spotty in my house like I guessed it would be. Goes from 0 bars to 3 bars of service randomly.

Back
Top Bottom