• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would like a transparent calendar widget... What would you guys recommend??? I can careless for any other widgets... I just need that for my main home screen and the Google calendar is beyond trash... Thanks!

Got my Nexus 4 today. Definitely going to be a learning curve coming from an iPhone. Also my T-Mobile service is spotty in my house like I guessed it would be. Goes from 0 bars to 3 bars of service randomly.
Yea my Nexus 4 also does that. It also shows '3G' next to the service bar and this T-Mobile plan is suppose to be 4G :rolleyes

If anyone is looking for a Note 1, I have one up on eBay.  Ceramic White.  Wanna let NT know first just in case anyone wants to jump on it.  Good condition, unlocked, rooted, extra battery.  100% feedback.  (eBay id: scpmp803 Item Number: 111020091145)

*Edit: SOLD*

Last edited:
I kind of know what you mean. I dont go on tumblr on the train anymore cause it feels like the entire train can see my Note2 (got a lot of NSFW content)

Here is the case Im rocking. Black bumper with clear back to show off the design.Amazon product ASIN B00AMRNUIU

Yeah I just got my note 2 today.

Every thing seems so fuzzy after using the ,DNA this paper artist is lightweight amazing though.

Id been pissed if I paid 300 for it though

So the BatteryGuru finished learning my phone this morning, and now I really get to see how it works. First things first, it takes over the sync schedule. Everything is off now except for the contacts and Chrome. I was getting emails this morning, so I'm not sure what kind of schedule it's on now. I'll keep watching it to see how it goes...

Anything left to be announced at mwc tomorrow? I'm about set to get the Htc One now especially since I'll be able to give them my hd7 for the 100 hassle-free. s4 still on the horizon though :nerd:

If anyone is looking for a Note 1, I have one up on eBay.  Ceramic White.  Wanna let NT know first just in case anyone wants to jump on it.  Good condition, unlocked, rooted, extra battery.  100% feedback.  (eBay id: scpmp803 Item Number: 111020091145)

*Edit: SOLD*

How much did you sell it for?

Cnet Asia did a comparison of the One and the iPhone 5 and the One has a better camera

[h1] [/h1]
[h1]HTC One vs. iPhone 5 camera shootout[/h1]by John Chan  | 22 February 2013 5:09pm SGT

[article=""]
sc504.jpg
(Credit: Aloysius Low/CNET Asia)
One of the highlights of the HTC One  is the new 4-megapixel "Ultrapixel" camera, which is supposed to give better low-light performance. We met with HTC for a preview of the new smartphone, and took some sample shots.

Do note that the device in question still runs non-final software, so there may be changes in image quality at launch. We shot the images using a standard aspect ratio for easy comparison but by default, the HTC One's camera shoots in wide 16:9. This does not affect image quality.

With that out of the way, here they are, complete with full-size unedited samples as well as identicaliPhone 5  photos for comparison. Click on each image to see the original version.
[h2]Lab shots[/h2]
When well-lit, there's not too much difference between the HTC One's lab shot compared with the iPhone 5's. Colors are more saturated on the iPhone, with everything in the scene in sharp focus. The HTC One's colors seem more natural, but we noticed that focusing wasn't perfectly accurate--something HTC should look into before launch. Cropped for Web viewing, this last point is not an issue.
(Credit: John Chan/CNET Asia) (Credit: John Chan/CNET Asia)
The HTC One performed admirably in low light. Though both images show a considerable amount of image noise, it was less pronounced in the HTC One shot.
(Credit: John Chan/CNET Asia) (Credit: John Chan/CNET Asia)[h2]Outdoor shots[/h2]
We focused on the sculpture of the girl for this photo. See how sharp the grass looks on the HTC One shot compared with the iPhone 5. However, we also noticed that round shapes (look at the polka dots on the sculptures) had pixelated edges in the HTC One shot, which is quite obvious when you zoom in to 100 percent.
Amazing detail shown by the HTC One for this macro shot of a flower.
(Credit: John Chan/CNET Asia) (Credit: John Chan/CNET Asia)[h2]Portrait[/h2]
Our subject, Jacqueline, was standing in the shade, with bright sunlight coming from the right of the image. The cameras were set to focus on Jacqueline's face, and the HTC One managed to give a more accurate image, but lost out when it comes to details--perhaps we do need the megapixels? We would also have preferred the HTC image to be a little brighter, but at least it isn't overexposed.
That's all we have in the short time with the handset. We'll test the camera further in a future review, which will be more conclusive since the software would have to be final by then.
[/article]

Last edited:
The only pic that one looks better than the other is the last pic. The one looks like it caught up to the iphone but isnt better. I want to see the s4 camera ans what apple does with the nwxt iphone

The only pic that one looks better than the other is the last pic. The one looks like it caught up to the iphone but isnt better. I want to see the s4 camera ans what apple does with the nwxt iphone
You cant be serious... its not even close.  Look at the color palette in the first pic.  And how much extra noise is in the iPhone pic.  ....Wait I forgot who i was talking to..... 
laugh.gif
 Forget it.

Back
Top Bottom