• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea my Nexus 4 also does that. It also shows '3G' next to the service bar and this T-Mobile plan is suppose to be 4G :rolleyes

If you are in a 4G(HSPA+) area when you go to actually transfer data it should change from 3G to showing a H.

Also seems like I am getting a better signal in my house, and any issues I just switch it over to 2G since I have wifi so not worried about data speeds when at home.

It seems like i only get a bar or two of HSPA at home with my Gnex. Everywhere else i normally go i get full bars. I have fast wifi at home though so it doesn't bother me.

Why is my processor red. To hot?

My s3 screen orientation n GPS been mad buggy since I dropped it n the toilet bout a month n a half ago

Should I cop a maxx hd or note 2?

I'm good on the nexus and DNA and dunno if I feel like waiting a cpl more months for the s4

Is trading my T-Mobile GS3 16gb like new with box and all original accesories for a Like new in box Unlocked Nexus 4 16g worth it?

Found a guy whose willing to trade staright up?

Is trading my T-Mobile GS3 16gb like new with box and all original accesories for a Like new in box Unlocked Nexus 4 16g worth it?

Whats the condition of the Nexus 4?

I'm still gonna say yes

Whats the condition of the Nexus 4?

I'm still gonna say yes

He said its like new condition no marks at all and works perfect....

from the pics he sent me it looks good..... hes says hes had a screen protector and one of those gel cases on it ever since it was purchased.

Yea my Nexus 4 also does that. It also shows '3G' next to the service bar and this T-Mobile plan is suppose to be 4G :rolleyes

If you are in a 4G(HSPA+) area when you go to actually transfer data it should change from 3G to showing a H.

Also seems like I am getting a better signal in my house, and any issues I just switch it over to 2G since I have wifi so not worried about data speeds when at home.
yea once I start walking around the house it goes back and forth between 3G and H.

Is there a way to manually switch to 2G? I only browse the web when I'm on wifi at home.

He said its like new condition no marks at all and works perfect....

from the pics he sent me it looks good..... hes says hes had a screen protector and one of those gel cases on it ever since it was purchased.

If you can see it in person first, I would check it out and make sure its all good. There's a case for both, but I think the Nexus takes the cake. However, if you can't deal with 16 GB onboard storage, then stick with the S3. If you can, N4 all the way.

yea once I start walking around the house it goes back and forth between 3G and H.

Is there a way to manually switch to 2G? I only browse the web when I'm on wifi at home.

Settings>More (under wireless&networks)>Mobile Networks>Use only 2G Networks

Getting an Android for work after being an iPhone user since the original. What's a good phone to get? The Note II caught my eye because the screen is so damn big and it's guts sound fast as ufffff..

What do I need to know/what are some good tips and tricks. Not looking to customize the interface or anything like that, just want to get the most out of it. Already planning on picking up some NFC tags to program...

Getting an Android for work after being an iPhone user since the original. What's a good phone to get? The Note II caught my eye because the screen is so damn big and it's guts sound fast as ufffff..

What do I need to know/what are some good tips and tricks. Not looking to customize the interface or anything like that, just want to get the most out of it. Already planning on picking up some NFC tags to program...

Honestly just use it a lot. I came from an iphone as well, used them for years and it was refreshing moving to a new OS with android. I just played with the phone a lot when i got it and learned everything eventually. If you do get the note 2 i'm sure if you goggle "note 2 tips and tricks" you'll find quite a lot of info.

Last edited:
Anyone have Samsung Galaxy S for T-mobile? I got a problem, every time I'm on Instagram or any other app it just crashes sometimes the phone just turns of and restarts by itself and other times it just goes to the home page.. I'm running on Ginger bread and my firmware version is 2.3.6 anyone know how to fix this? I don't know how to reboot the phone I'll just let me friend do that haha how can I upgrade it or fix this problem? Need your help NT

Anyone have Samsung Galaxy S for T-mobile? I got a problem, every time I'm on Instagram or any other app it just crashes sometimes the phone just turns of and restarts by itself and other times it just goes to the home page.. I'm running on Ginger bread and my firmware version is 2.3.6 anyone know how to fix this? I don't know how to reboot the phone I'll just let me friend do that haha how can I upgrade it or fix this problem? Need your help NT

I would upgrade to a newer device if possible

No one commented... On my way to best buy now

Trade my s3 for a maxx HD or note 2 or iPhone 5?

I would wait until the HTC One and the Galaxy S4 comes out first, but if you really need that new phone now then I would go with the Note 2.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom