• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can we get a release date for these announced phones already. I'm getting anxious using this 2 year old phone.

Finally got my new N4 cases from Hong Kong. They have a nice texture to them, like the Quicksand cases for the S4. For $7 for all 3, I had to try them. Now which do I use first... :lol:

Could I get a link to these cases?

Here you go.

I settled with the grey for now.

Last edited:
Aint even checking for that S4. Samsung can keep that garbage.

"designed for humans"

I wonder what lame ad line they will come up with this time.

[COLOR=#red]The phone that hasn't even been released yet that you hate so much will more than likely take a hot steaming turd on the phone and company you hold so dearly in your "Heart". Deep down inside you know that once the S4 is released it's going to overshadow the HTC One, but the blind hate you have overshadows what little sense you have in the first place :lol:. At least I can be honest and say that the HTC One is probably one of the best looking phones that has ever been released. But beauty is only fanboy deep, and there are some questionable aspects about the phone that keeps it from being truly great.

NT will never see such a dedicated (read blind) fanboy than you IHB. Whether it be Playstation, JDM, or HTC phones you truly go hard in the taint.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
It was my birthday yesterday brahs :pimp: 9 more days until the S4 :smile:

I thought its just announcement/revealing on the 14th meaning you wont be able to purchase the phone until months later

btw what launchers do you guys use? Im finally gonna try this customizing thing, should of bought the nova launcher when it was on sale for .25$ i believe a few months back |I

Is the lack of expandable memory a deal breaker for you guys? I want the HTC One, but I don't want my 32 GB card to be useless. :frown:

Is the lack of expandable memory a deal breaker for you guys? I want the HTC One, but I don't want my 32 GB card to be useless. :frown:

It's not a big deal to me. I have a 16gb galaxy nexus and i have about 8-9gb free. I don't use much memory, a lot of it is apps and some music. Using google play music most of my music is on the cloud and for photos i use dropbox.

What's the deal with having to size wallpapers on the gnex. Every time i find a picture i want to use as my wallpaper i have to size it to the screen but when i size it it barely fits any of the whole picture into it. When i do size it only part of the picture is in it and it looks pixelated since its so zoomed in. Any fix for this?

Are you using a launcher by any chance?

If you're asking me, no i'm not. I think it has something to do with the scrollable wallpaper but i'm not sure. I've always hated this option but i don't think theirs anyway to turn it off without downloading an app.

Aint even checking for that S4. Samsung can keep that garbage.

"designed for humans"

I wonder what lame ad line they will come up with this time.

[COLOR=#red]The phone that hasn't even been released yet that you hate so much will more than likely take a hot steaming turd on the phone and company you hold so dearly in your "Heart". Deep down inside you know that once the S4 is released it's going to overshadow the HTC One, but the blind hate you have overshadows what little sense you have in the first place :lol:. At least I can be honest and say that the HTC One is probably one of the best looking phones that has ever been released. But beauty is only fanboy deep, and there are some questionable aspects about the phone that keeps it from being truly great.

NT will never see such a dedicated (read blind) fanboy than you IHB. Whether it be Playstation, JDM, or HTC phones you truly go hard in the taint.[/COLOR]

You on my jock more than my girl :smh:

Keep my name out your quotes :pimp:

For those of you with an S3 I know it has Gorilla Glass but did any of you bother getting screen protectors because of that?

note 2 has gorilla glass but it got scratched :smh:

used a screen protector for a couplemonths but it severly lessens the quality of colors and stuff so ive been going raw since.

For those of you with an S3 I know it has Gorilla Glass but did any of you bother getting screen protectors because of that?

gorilla glass is scratch RESISTANT, not scratch PROOF.

team raw and team nexus 4 here. i have a few scratches on my screen, one that is pretty deep (can feel it if you scratch your fingernails across it). luckily they're all along the edges and not that noticeable.

Finally got my new N4 cases from Hong Kong. They have a nice texture to them, like the Quicksand cases for the S4. For $7 for all 3, I had to try them. Now which do I use first... :lol:

Got the same case except mine is brown and I got it in the U.S.

Back
Top Bottom