• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Use wallpapyrus to get your screen right.
Nova launcher
Apex
Adw ex
MiHome Launcher
And TSF Shell is what I use between setups.

I just got the new OTA update this morning for my sprint gs3 but I don't see any difference in the layout / settings. Can you guys help me out please?

Thanks in advance

I currently have a Samsung Galaxy nexus should I cop a nexus 4 or wait for the s4. Its either buying the phone or a Burberry wallet

Use wallpapyrus to get your screen right.
Nova launcher
Apex
Adw ex
MiHome Launcher
And TSF Shell is what I use between setups.

Thanks a lot for that. I've been looking for a good app that does this. Repped.

I'm actually using ADW EX on my N4 right now(since I already purchased it on my G2), and it's been holding me down pretty well.

Finally on this note2.... serious buisness

ItS like my s3 took a roid cycle overnight :pimp:

SPen :pimp:

I have alot to learn tho. Where to start

Good lord... I cant believe I almost bought a maxx hd lol

Im croppin stuff offline n sendin it n texts... mind blown

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/0...ad-core-processor-smart-pausescroll-and-more/

Galaxy S4 leaks shows off the same exact boring touchwiz ui and a 13mp camera. I can honestly say that this is where we start to see the decline in Samsung's android dominance I doubt the S4 will be as successful as the S3 . Samsung will learn that they aren't Apple and cannot put out the same **** every year and have it sell ridiculously well . They arent Apple yet and they will learn with the S4

Last edited:
http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/0...ad-core-processor-smart-pausescroll-and-more/

Galaxy S4 leaks shows off the same exact boring touchwiz ui and a 13mp camera. I can honestly say that this is where we start to see the decline in Samsung's android dominance I doubt the S4 will be as successful as the S3 . Samsung will learn that they aren't Apple and cannot put out the same **** every year and have it sell ridiculously well . They arent Apple yet and they will learn with the S4

What's there Android Competition putting out that's gonna really put up a fight tho? :lol:

Haven't ready anything extremely innovative bout the S4, but haven't heard of anybody else putting out mindblowing stuff either.

Sony and HTC have amazing devices coming out this year. Since the S2 dropped Samsung has had 0 competition that is not the case anymore.

Wallbase has some nice hd wallpapers

I was hesitant at first with customizing my s3 since it looked so tedious but I gave it a try and heres how it looks now

I'm looking to grab control of my line from my mother. I'm T-Mobile and I'm looking to go to the $70 unlimited everything plan vs the $90 I'm paying on contract. The contract is over and I have a unlocked nexus 4 so I don't plan to grab another phone till Google drops the 5 or whatever its called.

Is it worth the extra $20 a month to have data roaming. I go to the city towns and country so data access is important.

[COLOR=#red]That's where you are wrong....the S3 is a lot of the mainstream's first introduction to Samsung and it got more than a few to defect from Apple. The S4 will only follow up with that success. One thing I know for sure HTC aint doing s*** either way. Samsung doesn't have to be Apple to be successful, they are carving out their own space in the mobile world.

Full disclosure: I will not buy the Samsung Galaxy S IV. My next phone will be an iPhone. I have been offered a job at Apple (not the Apple store...I'll be part of Apple corporate) and eventually I'll have Apple stock so I'm going to support where my money comes from. Yes I can be bought :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/COLOR]

For those of you with an S3 I know it has Gorilla Glass but did any of you bother getting screen protectors because of that?

I use spigen. Had it on my phone since I got it last year and no problems at all. Still on my first one and it comes with 3 in the package.

http://www.spigen.com/cell-phone/sa...een-protector-steinheil-ultra-nano-clear.html

Ultra clear is oil resistant which does work for me. The nano optics has a matte finish to it. Never tried it but I believe it's glare resistant also which helps since the S3's brightness isn't all that great in the sunlight. Hopefully the S4 will allow for greater brightness.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]That's where you are wrong....the S3 is a lot of the mainstream's first introduction to Samsung and it got more than a few to defect from Apple. The S4 will only follow up with that success. One thing I know for sure HTC aint doing s*** either way. Samsung doesn't have to be Apple to be successful, they are carving out their own space in the mobile world.

Full disclosure: I will not buy the Samsung Galaxy S IV. My next phone will be an iPhone. I have been offered a job at Apple (not the Apple store...I'll be part of Apple corporate) and eventually I'll have Apple stock so I'm going to support where my money comes from. Yes I can be bought :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/COLOR]

Congrats on the new job, best wishes on your new venture. Hopefully you give us some inside scoop on whats next on Apples offerings :nerd:.

Last edited:
I Said it before the GS4 is the only android phone that matters this year, while the note 3 will be big but for the niche consumers. IF sony ad HTC were serious the Z and One would hae dropped within 2 weeks of announcement. Its real when you have hood rats on Twitter saying they waiting for the s4 while nobody outside of forums know the One or Z exist.

I have been rolling with the Galaxy S and not even with an update. My phone still says I'm running FROYO whatever that is. Seeing all the phones around me, I'm holding out for the S4 whenever it is that it will drop in the U.S.

I fully expect the phone I buy after the S4 to be able to give x-rays and tickle my fun parts.

I Said it before the GS4 is the only android phone that matters this year, while the note 3 will be big but for the niche consumers. IF sony ad HTC were serious the Z and One would hae dropped within 2 weeks of announcement. Its real when you have hood rats on Twitter saying they waiting for the s4 while nobody outside of forums know the One or Z exist.

so much truth, and they not even talking release dates. coming soon? are you kidding me...put out a date and give me something to look forward to other than samsungs potential next offering. if these announcements can't include a where and when they shouldn't even happen.

Their are other markets besides the US though. Xperia Z came out in a few countries in Europe mid February. Just because it's not out in the states doesn't mean it won't matter globally. Will Sony sell the same amount of Xperia Z's as S4's? Of course not. But just keep in mind the other markets worldwide. No one knows when the S4 will launch either, just because it's being showed/announced by Samsung on the 14th doesn't mean it'll go on sale right after. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom