• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Their are other markets besides the US though. Xperia Z came out in a few countries in Europe mid February. Just because it's not out in the states doesn't mean it won't matter globally. Will Sony sell the same amount of Xperia Z's as S4's? Of course not. But just keep in mind the other markets worldwide. No one knows when the S4 will launch either, just because it's being showed/announced by Samsung on the 14th doesn't mean it'll go on sale right after. We'll see.

thing is look at Apple and Samsung, Apple does a USA and Euro Launch within 1-2 weeks of announcement, Samsung did the same in about 2-3 weeks. for High End Devices USA and UK are the big hitters,then Japan and China. for the mid range thats when all the other countries make a big diff.

I Said it before the GS4 is the only android phone that matters this year, while the note 3 will be big but for the niche consumers. IF sony ad HTC were serious the Z and One would hae dropped within 2 weeks of announcement. Its real when you have hood rats on Twitter saying they waiting for the s4 while nobody outside of forums know the One or Z exist.

Normally I disagree with you, but this is all truth. Some people might know about the HTC One, but nobody knows or cares about Sony. Especially if its gonna be at that 200+ w/2yr contract price point. Your average consumer can't justify why they should pay that much for a Sony.

And say what y'all want about about Samsung's gimmick features, but I appreciate em. SmartStay makes reading stuff on my phone a hell of a lot less tedious.

Normally I disagree with you, but this is all truth. Some people might know about the HTC One, but nobody knows or cares about Sony. Especially if its gonna be at that 200+ w/2yr contract price point. Your average consumer can't justify why they should pay that much for a Sony.

And say what y'all want about about Samsung's gimmick features, but I appreciate em. SmartStay makes reading stuff on my phone a hell of a lot less tedious.

Samsung is doing what Apple does with the new feature stuff, but still making sure they drop top of the line hardware and then they are dropping billions of dollars on marketing which is unheard of.

Samsung is doing what Apple does with the new feature stuff, but still making sure they drop top of the line hardware and then they are dropping billions of dollars on marketing which is unheard of.
Advertising and marketing are billion dollar industries.  How is this unheard of?

Ok Got to see the HTC one today. ATT rep came by with one
All Metal
High quality feel
It barely looks like Andriod UI wise
Better then DNA screen
Sadly no cigar for me

It will be avalible in CORE ATT stores only no indirect agents :smh:

Its a great phone and no pics because of the "RULES"

Ok Got to see the HTC one today. ATT rep came by with one
All Metal
High quality feel
It barely looks like Andriod UI wise
Better then DNA screen
Sadly no cigar for me

It will be avalible in CORE ATT stores only no indirect agents :smh:

Its a great phone and no pics because of the "RULES"
Got any insider scoop, like price? $199.99 perhaps?

How's the camera, audio? I hate Sense 5, don't know what HTC was thinking, but ill root it and throw MIUI or Vanilla on it.

just picked up a s3 unlocked for $200, my contract renewal is in nov.. phone is in really good condition... i picked up a new micro sim card, called and they said its activated.. but i get this "not connected to a network"... the emi or whatever is called is still validated.. im a little late on my bill :lol: i dont know if thats the reason... any help?

does anyone know what the galaxy s4 even looks like... i need to know if i should get my money ready.

Give it to you directly? I screen capped it from YouTube.

You havent rooted? So how where you making all those dope themes, using launchers?

Dammit. YouTube? Ahh well.
Im using 5-6 different launchers and with uccw, etc.
Aint gotta be rooted to make good setups.
But now I wanna feel them pure android 4.2 yambs :pimp:

How's the camera, audio? I hate Sense 5, don't know what HTC was thinking, but ill root it and throw MIUI or Vanilla on it.

The camera is better than the iPhone 5's and the 32GB model will be $199.99

Audio was on point, Sense is sense but looks a lot different then the vanilla I love and prefer, camera was on point and no word on price. I'm gonna say $200 on price though. Its a nice phone by HTC. Judging from what I held the sIV will be so over it that it won't have a chance.

Audio was on point, Sense is sense but looks a lot different then the vanilla I love and prefer, camera was on point and no word on price. I'm gonna say $200 on price though. Its a nice phone by HTC. [COLOR=#red]Judging from what I held the sIV will be so over it that it won't have a chance.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Basically. [/COLOR]

Note 3 is all that matters to me now

No dambs to give bouta s4... or one since im on VZW

Getting in the 15mb range wherever I go on this thing is ******ed. Im never goin back to a smaller device than this. #manhands

[COLOR=#red]Jewsee, the only significance the S4 will be to you is that most of the tech will bleed over to the Note 3. So in a way it does matter. I personally like the Note line better, but I realize that the S series is the flagship.

Time to revisit the whole "build quality" discussion. Metal "feels" great but is not as damage resistant as lightweight high impact plastics such as polycarb. Sure you could get a case for your phone but then that defeats the purpose of the aesthetics of the phone in the first place. It's like having Halle Berry in a Burqa. I've dropped my S3 so many times on concrete, I'm 6'6 so it has a slightly longer path to impact and it has only MINOR scratches...no deep gouges. Metal would have had the ugly dent and gouges and would have probably transferred more of the shock to the screen which would have shattered. This I know because I had the original Aluminum backed iPhone, dropped that motherf'er one time and it looked like it got ran over by a tank.[/COLOR]

Note 3 is all that matters to me now

No dambs to give bouta s4... or one since im on VZW

Getting in the 15mb range wherever I go on this thing is ******ed. Im never goin back to a smaller device than this. #manhands

#manhands the main reason I want the note 2. All these sub 5in phones feel like they shrinking in my hands

i hope you guys know youre biased as heck with this s4 talk.  everyone speaks definites about 2 phones that arent out. nobody knows what the s4 looks like or is made of but is sure itll look better or have better design? o_O you hate sense 5 even though youve never seen or used it? im just saying, yall are going off name alone. I like the htc one i really do. but im still waiting for samsung to wow me on the 14th. but seeing alot of you talk about the s4 like its unbeatable and you dont know ANYTHING about it besides the name is ridiculous. that goes in the same boat as people who see tracklists for upcoming albums and claim itll be album of the year...

Back
Top Bottom