• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
been on XDA reading and it seems that so many people having lag issues with the s4, Its a dang shame that you have to turn off all the features that make the phone what it is for it to run smooth and not hog resources, and this is a quad core phone. LOL!!!

I can truly say that I experienced ZERO lag playing with the HTC One, but I did not like the set up of the new Sense. Def for anyone picking between the 2, you just have to find out what is the lesser of 2 evils to you. And after closer investigation s4 has the better all around camera, but the One in Low Light is still king.

And is it true you cant move apps to the SD card on the s4? Or is it like its always been where there are just certain apps you cant move? Sickining that they use half the internal memory on crap.

Samsung announces Galaxy S 4 sales of 10 million, new colors coming this summer

Just as CEO JK Shin predicted, Samsung has announced its new Galaxy S 4 topped 10 million units sold in record time. That beats the 50 days it took the Galaxy S III to sell that many, a mark it took 5 months for the Galaxy S II to pass and 7 months for the original Galaxy S. Samsung has been able to crank up production and speed up worldwide rollouts for its increasingly popular flagship models, contributing to the rapidly increasing pace of sales. To help keep the sales channels flowing, Samsung also announced a few new colors on the way. Joining the existing White Mist and Black Forest models this summer are Blue Arctic and Red Aurora, followed later by Purple Mirage and Brown Autumn editions. Of course, the model many will covet is the one with stock Android announced at Google I/O, but that may depend on whether you want your customizations inside or outside.

best android tablet out right now? looking to pick one up for a trip to the Philippines and just throw some games and movies on there. screen resolution is probably top priority right now. will most play mkv files out the box? if not, what apps does? looking at a nexus 7 right now just cause that's what i have the most info on right now.

love my HTC one..............i really have no complaints

i like this phone more than my previous gs3

glad i gave htc a shot I was sooooooooooo close to sayin F it lemme get the gs4..........

honestly i think the price differnce did it...with the htc bein cheaper since i paid out of pocket lol.........i was so unsure that day in ATT what to get after messin around with both.

i never have lag with this thing, i remember even when my gs3 was new i experienced lag so no shock with the gs4, the htc was smoother i noticed that in store also.

o yea i been rockin the one naked since i got it.................i dunno im lazy. o well im use to not havin a case now.............helps me take better care of it actually.

Last edited:
I've been using my GS4 for less than a week and I'm ready to go back to my Nexus 4. The GS4 doesn't do it for me for some reason.

I'm a T-Mo employee so I'll continue to sell the hell out of it but I think I'm just going to give it to my girl

So sad for HTC.

Everybody is jumping ship at a RAPID rate. Terrific company (at least from the outside), best overall Android smartphones IMO.

I hope this isn't the end :\

The mega 6.3 is colossal. It took me 6 months to get used to the size of this note 2. 6+ inches will look comical to anyone that's not an nba player. It's probably perfect for shaq, who I'd love to see holding an iPhone.

Got the s4 recently and i'm nothing short of lost and confused on how to use the thing...
Same way I felt with the blackberry z10, ill stick to samsung and androids.

Shout out to DJ Paul for reaching out to me wanting the z10
wink.gif

best android tablet out right now? looking to pick one up for a trip to the Philippines and just throw some games and movies on there. screen resolution is probably top priority right now. will most play mkv files out the box? if not, what apps does? looking at a nexus 7 right now just cause that's what i have the most info on right now.

wasn't the case in my experience using mxplayer

So sad for HTC.

Everybody is jumping ship at a RAPID rate. Terrific company (at least from the outside), best overall Android smartphones IMO.

I hope this isn't the end :\

At first I was like damn, why are all these exec's getting pushed out so suddently, then I read that this had been planned for a while as a result of their previous troubles. HTC First being a horrible release didn't help. They are shifting management and decision making back to Taiwan now.

The One at least is doing well, although they are having trouble finding components to met demand. Obviously there launch sales won't match the S4, since Samsung can ride the success and hype from the S3, but they recently said there have been about 5 million One's sold.

I wonder how the HTC first would have done if they just came right out and put it as a pure android device for $49.99...

If you haven't held one, it feels like the One X, which is no bad thing..

I wonder how the HTC first would have done if they just came right out and put it as a pure android device for $49.99...

Pure android isn't really that big a selling point with the mainstream people out there. And the same people that care about it, are the ones that are more likely to root their phones.

HTC First had nothing special about it at all. It was marketed as the Facebook phone, but at the end of the day Facebook Home is just a launcher. And within a week of First release, Facebook made it so anyone can download Home on any phone and have exact same thing for free, quiet possibly with a better camera and/or battery life. And since the selling point was free, at the end of the day HTC First was pointless.

Last edited:
Pure android isn't really that big a selling point with the mainstream people out there. And the same people that care about it, are the ones that are more likely to root their phones.

HTC First had nothing special about it at all. It was marketed as the Facebook phone, but at the end of the day Facebook Home is just a launcher. And within a week of First release, Facebook made it so anyone can download Home on any phone and have exact same thing for free, quiet possibly with a better camera and/or battery life. And since the selling point was free, at the end of the day HTC First was pointless.
yeah... you're right...

I was just hoping some people would bite on it as a developer device ...

I actually sold MORE when j started telling people about the pure Android ...

Pure android isn't a huge selling point

. But sheesh ... that phone BOMBED ... it would have helped a little...

Dudes had to be on the wildest dope ever to greenlight the release of the HTC first. lol There was zero reason any sane person would buy that phone. This is what happens when out of touch people try to dictate whats hot.

I think the Nexus 10 is still king in terms of display resolution and processor

is there a brick and mortar store that sells these? flight is tonight and trying to get one today. been looking at a kindle fire hd too so it's pretty much whatever i get my hands on first either at a store or on craigslist

is there a brick and mortar store that sells these? flight is tonight and trying to get one today. been looking at a kindle fire hd too so it's pretty much whatever i get my hands on first either at a store or on craigslist

What your budget? In all seriousness I`d cop a Nexus 7 or Galaxy Tab if having android is mandatory

HD2 took a plunge yesterday....

:frown: :frown: :frown:

might have to gone ahead and pony up that $400 for the nexus 4... :smh:

really wanted to wait for the 32 gb version... but meh... i'm on tmobile so its all good....

What your budget? In all seriousness I`d cop a Nexus 7 or Galaxy Tab if having android is mandatory

pretty much anything under $300. and don't really care about the UI whether it be vanilla or not as long as I can access the play store. just pretty much looking to use it for this trip and maybe get rid of it after that.

Back
Top Bottom