• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A bros with ATT what do the Fan Code discount the entire plan or just the voice? I think I might need to get a signal Booster with tmobile or something joint is terrible inside my crib. I`m waiting till LTE gets turned on in Atlanta next month, Might have to go back to wack Verizon smh

No lie, that thought crossed my mind also. The build quality is so nice unlike my plastic feeling note. The size is still a bit burdensome too. I was playing around with my old thunderbolt and I miss having a phone that feels like a phone :lol: There are just certain aspects that i can't give up, such as the s pen.

What's do special about the One that king foam posted? Is it like the nexus running unlocked android?

Last edited:
No lie, that thought crossed my mind also. The build quality is so nice unlike my plastic feeling note. The size is still a bit burdensome too. I was playing around with my old thunderbolt and I miss having a phone that feels like a phone :lol: There are just certain aspects that i can't give up, such as the s pen.

What's do special about the One that king foam posted? Is it like the nexus running unlocked android?

Its basicly a HTC One running pure Android :smokin

I wonder when htc is going to unleash more flagship devices. I love the One but they shouldn't be betting their future on one device. Samsung got like 4 versions of the s4 dropping. htc should bring out a phablet version of the One out to compete with the megas, notes, and g pros of the world.

I wonder when htc is going to unleash more flagship devices. I love the One but they shouldn't be betting their future on one device. Samsung got like 4 versions of the s4 dropping. htc should bring out a phablet version of the One out to compete with the megas, notes, and g pros of the world.

Well, when they did that in the past, they failed to innovate and focus on software improvement. So, variants of the One, yes. Different HTC phones, no.

[h1]Nexus 4 running what could be Android 4.3 found at Thailand mobile expo[/h1]

By Andrew Martonik   | May 24 2013 | 4:46 pm  | 6 COMMENTS

[h3]Could these be some of the subtle changes to be found in Android 4.3?[/h3]
Although we didn't get a big reveal of the next version of Android at Google I/O, some evidence is mounting that Android 4.3 could be the impending next version. According to pictures posted by a user atXDA, at a mobile expo in Thailand at least one Nexus 4 is being put on display running a purported build of Android 4.3 (JWR45B). Now we've seen plenty of faked "About phone" screens in our days, and that is a very real possibility in any of these types of leaks. But as the user poked around the phone to show a revamped camera UI, we tend to give this more credibility. The UI basically looks to be an expansion of the current long-press and swipe gestures found in Android 4.2, with multiple levels of settings that can be accessed -- thankfully none of which can be hidden by your thumb anymore.

Aside from the slightly different numbering and a visual refresh of the camera, we're very light on details for this potentially upcoming release. Hang around after the break for a video of the device in action, with most of the time spent on the new camera UI.

Source: XDA(2)

considering these phones start with stock android on them then have the skin built upon them...wouldn't it be easier to just unleash the stock android ruu for these phones instead of making people buy different versions of the same phone?

I mean they cost the same as their skinned counterparts anyway.

They should call it the HTC Nexus One (2013) just for kicks
pimp.gif

A bros with ATT what do the Fan Code discount the entire plan or just the voice? I think I might need to get a signal Booster with tmobile or something joint is terrible inside my crib. I`m waiting till LTE gets turned on in Atlanta next month, Might have to go back to wack Verizon smh

My Pepsico FAN discounts voice and data by 23 or 24%. It fluctuates throughout the year.

I'm so glad to be back man. With moderate use, no charging. Running Carbon ROM and whatever kernel comes with it.

I'm so glad to be back man. With moderate use, no charging. Running Carbon ROM and whatever kernel comes with it.

This is the best rom in terms of minimalism, features & optimizations, responsiveness, and battery life. I've been a diehard Liquidsmooth fan but CarbonRom takes the cake.

This is the best rom in terms of minimalism, features & optimizations, responsiveness, and battery life. I've been a diehard Liquidsmooth fan but CarbonRom takes the cake.

I get the same battery life on this same ROM on my N2 and i think that's terrible :lol: The reason why i stay on Stock TW, can't beat 15+ battery life.

For any other phone. That IS good battery life though. :pimp:

Hope the rumors are true...don't really want to wait til the holidays to get a new phone though cause I know that's how long it will take to launch.

http://www.gsmarena.com/rumor_htc_one_with_bigger_5_inches_screen_to_launch_soon-news-6096.php

5-6 inches.... HTC NOTE
smokin.gif

Even better, so much winning in HTC future, let's see hwo this pans out. A guy on the last page just asked for a Note sized htc one too
laugh.gif
That was me, if this happens It is copped. with the bigger speaker setup up this thing could be like carrying around a mini bose soundlink 

Back
Top Bottom