Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have a interview with Sprint this Wednesday wish me luck guys
pimp.gif
good luck famb

With the rumor of the One coming with a bigger screen...I wonder if this means they will include a microsd port on the rumored device:
Another report surfacing out of HTC this morning comes via TechRadar and pertains to the reasoning the One doesn’t have a SD slot anywhere in the world outside of China. HTC’s Jeff Gordon, the company’s Senior GLobal Online Communications Manager said:

“Because the Chinese version of the One is designed specifically for the smaller Chinese radio bands, we do have additional space inside the device we were able to use for the microSD slot. That space isn’t available to us in the global version.”

Last edited:
i love my htc one.............if they came out with a phablet version...................yea id copp it.

i had 2 ppl question me about my phone yesterday.

wow............what is that?

wow..............thats a nice looking phone...........etc

had to explain it to em an told em how i chose it over the new galaxy s4 also.

htc if you reading this you can send me commission

i love my htc one.............if they came out with a phablet version...................yea id copp it.

i had 2 ppl question me about my phone yesterday.

wow............what is that?

wow..............thats a nice looking phone...........etc

had to explain it to em an told em how i chose it over the new galaxy s4 also.

htc if you reading this you can send me commission

Yup, been getting A LOT of questions regarding the HTC One. It's the perfect combination of I-Phoneish looks and Android functionality. And the speakers :x :smokin I was setting up my mom's new iPhone 5 for her today, and that @#$% feels like a toddler's toy now

The only complaint I have (which is minor) is that the phone takes a while to charge. But that's about it

Last edited:
did dis guy just post a screen shot of his iphone in da android thread..................

deploy da android goons

Just sold my iPhone, getting a Galaxy S4 tomorrow. First time on the Android, anything I should know or get once I join team Android?

Just sold my iPhone, getting a Galaxy S4 tomorrow. First time on the Android, anything I should know or get once I join team Android?
If your coming from an iPhone I suggest getting a HTC One unless you absolutely need the cool camera features the S4 offers

Yo how come there is a option to delete songs on play music
You mean how come there is not an option?

I think you have to log on to your account via a computer, and then you can delete stuff from your library. Or using a web browser on your phone may work too.

Having a issue with my gnex from the play store

All of a sudden the speaker started acting weird.

The speaker doesn't work for any media at all

On a phone call it only works on speaker phone, if I take it off speaker we can't hear each other at all so my mic doesn't work either

I get phone call and text email alerts and media works with headphones

I called Google and they told me to call Samsung, Samsung wants me to send it in but that's the last thing I want to do.

A battery pull did nothing to help, anybody ever had this issue before and know a solution? Thanks

Just got my first android, and all this feels like chinese to me lol but I know eventually I'll get the hang of it

any videos out there to help a newb like me learn all the shortcuts and tips I need to know for the s4? Any recommended apps to download or recommended accessories?

Just got my first android, and all this feels like chinese to me lol but I know eventually I'll get the hang of it

any videos out there to help a newb like me learn all the shortcuts and tips I need to know for the s4? Any recommended apps to download or recommended accessories?

http://gizmodo.com/5909262/how-to-use-android

Apps:
Dropbox (Storage)
Rocket Music Player/Poweramp Music Player
Falcon Pro/Carbon (Twitter clients)
iSyncr (helps sync iTunes library)
Noozxoide EIZO-rewire (Sound enhancer; one of the best apps out there plus it's free - have to navigate to Sound -> Music Effects in Settings to activate it)
Google Chrome (Web browser - also recommend Opera, Firefox and Dolphin Browser HD)
AirDroid (transfer files to and from computer to your phone through Wi-Fi)
Chomp SMS (3rd party SMS client - also recommend Handcent and GO SMS Pro)

Last edited:
Anyway to make my S4 battery a little better?

Not saying that it's bad, but I went from a Note 2  (amazing battery) to this and I get about 2 hours less. 

Back
Top Bottom