• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Word. That globe looks like it was drawn by a kindergartner on MS Paint :lol:

I'm gettin there

What up NT, back after 2.5 months of being gone. I've missed out on a lot of the tech world and what dropped etc. I've been in Air Force basic training and i finally have my laptop back. I wanna get the HTC One off the play store on the 26th but $599 is steep. Using a Gnex right now. Anything coming out in the next few months that i should wait for, i was hoping the X phone would come out this summer but it looks like it won't be coming out until later this year. I don't really need a new phone but i feel like a new piece of technology. I'm strictly sticking with unlocked phones as i don't want to go on contract, now that i'm in the military i don't want to be locked into a contract in case i get deployed or sent overseas. I'm sure phone companies could work with me if something like that were to happen but it's still cheaper to go prepaid.
Get a Nexus or a Google Edition Phone

Att Gophone is getting LTE and 2gb limit while T-mobile has new teirs

Just grab a phone off the play store and put it on one of those

The Nexus 5 wont be out till late oct or nov

Lol, 2 and a half weeks left of my bill cycle, and I've already hit the 6.5 GB cap of my "unlimited" data. Thanks, T-Mobile. Can't even upload a picture to Instagram.

Last edited:
Jrd. Couldn't you get an unlocked phone and get on tmobiles unlimited data plan for 70 a month? I believe paying for the phone monthly is the only contract but if you bring your own you should be straight. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

my mytouch 4g isn't getting a signal ever since i came back from the Philippines :smh:

went to the tmo store where my friend works at and he tried everything, new sim, soft reset, etc. and nothing. just gonna send me another phone, most likely refurbed, and just go with that but won't get here til tuesday.

anyone got any suggestions? i'm considering rooting it just to see if it works but don't have time atm

Jrd. Couldn't you get an unlocked phone and get on tmobiles unlimited data plan for 70 a month? I believe paying for the phone monthly is the only contract but if you bring your own you should be straight. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Basically what i'm doing right now, i'm on the $60 plan but i'm gonna change to the unlimited plan next month. Problem is i heard on the unlimited plan it only allows 500mb of tethering whereas my current $60 plan lets me tether all 2.5 gb's if i wanted to. I don't really see how they'll know since i'm using an unlocked gnex i bought off the play store last September.

are u rooted and runnin a special rom? because i know when rooted u can make the cpu run at very very low speeds when the screen is off which can help you have that 20+ hour battery life. thats the one thing i miss by not being rooted.

are u rooted and runnin a special rom? because i know when rooted u can make the cpu run at very very low speeds when the screen is off which can help you have that 20+ hour battery life. thats the one thing i miss by not being rooted.

Yeah

Flashed slim bean and matrix kernel

I haven't undervolted it yet

Might not

I'm tryin' to get it to sound as good as my moms nexus did

And i'm failing :smh:

Back
Top Bottom