• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
undervolt is a little extreme, i dont mess with that.

how do u maximize the audio quality? i play my music off google play app and the one has the beats audio built in

undervolt is a little extreme, i dont mess with that.

how do u maximize the audio quality? i play my music off google play app and the one has the beats audio built in

Firstly, streaming goes against SQ

You'd need to have high quality files on the phone

On the nexus, I installed voodoo sound to tap into the dac to get the most out of it

Then got power amp for it's eq capabilities

Player pro looked better, but it only had like 3 bands of eq

The signal was still weak, so I added a fiio e6 headphone amp mated to a pair of future sonic atrio m5's

Sounded phenomenal for what it was. Bass got low, had impact, was smooth. Highs were sparkly, but not harsh or ear fatiguing.

Tryin' to replicate that now, but I think samsung skimped out on the internal dac.

Last edited:
N4 on LTE :pimp: :pimp:

I've enjoyed Textra and they've been solid with updates so far.

I tried a bunch of the 3rd party SMS amps and I wasn't impressed. Tons of features and options, but I really just want something simple.

I tried a bunch of the 3rd party SMS amps and I wasn't impressed. Tons of features and options, but I really just want something simple.
textra is the best after market sms app. I'm using the stock HTC one though for right now

That's the reason why I don't rock with those apps... I remember a few pages back people were talking about it... How is the group messaging?? What other features do they have that are useful? Might have to try it out go see what its about

That's the reason why I don't rock with those apps... I remember a few pages back people were talking about it... How is the group messaging?? What other features do they have that are useful? Might have to try it out go see what its about

Yup. Textra's been really good for me so far. Really solid app. Group messaging works well, just make sure you check the "Use MMS for group messaging" option. Textra doesn't have a lot of features and that's what I like about it. Give it a shot, it won't hurt.

I'm trying to use textra but it won't let me send pictures. It tells me to do this but I can't find access points in my settings anywhere I'm on a s4 anybody know what to do?

I'm trying to use textra but it won't let me send pictures. It tells me to do this but I can't find access points in my settings anywhere I'm on a s4 anybody know what to do?

I'm not sure. I'm on att and it works fine.

Hold down your home button

It'll show you how many apps are running in the background using up resources and killing battery life.

Back
Top Bottom