• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sick.gif
i wonder how much samsung paid for all that star power
for starters, they bought a million copies of the album at $5 a piece. 
laugh.gif

they should've let hov unleash the note 3 though

Can anyone help. I own an s4 and everytime I get a text message my screen lights up. Doesnt matter if its in my pocket or not. How do I turn this off? Ive looked everywhere and can not find out how.

wait, so the 64GB version of the HTC One is exclusive to only AT&T?? what are the chances of Verizon getting the 64 gig One?

I downloaded Textra... So far so good, haven't gotten many next since I installed it earlier this morning... Only problem so far that I have is that the contacts that I have pictures for its bigger then the other conversations...

What custom lock screens you guys rocking with? Getting tired of dash clock... Looking for some an app that displays notifications, time, calendar events etc

I downloaded Textra... So far so good, haven't gotten many next since I installed it earlier this morning... Only problem so far that I have is that the contacts that I have pictures for its bigger then the other conversations...

What custom lock screens you guys rocking with? Getting tired of dash clock... Looking for some an app that displays notifications, time, calendar events etc

One More Clock X WidgetLocker

Back
Top Bottom