• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do these music mod widgets work with Play Music? I'm trying to use that instead of zplayer but I want a nice widget

cant wait to cop the htc one on verizon :pimp: just sucks that im buying it without a contract so i dont lose my unlimited plan :smh:

This is an old trick, but I'm sure many don't know about it:
Never physically enter your voicemail password again. Under phone options, change you voicemail number to
(your phone number),, #(your password) and it will input your pin automatically.

For example
(251)123-4567,,#1234

or get a voicemail app

This damn battery life with 3h screen time :pimp:

Does anybody else use blackmart? Just wondering if there's anyway something like this can mess up my phone cause it asks for superuser permissions

Anybody with a stock S4 on Sprint been having problems with something called, MIPErrActivity?

I guess there was a bug in the MF9 update and it's causing some problems with the Wifi/3G/4G connection. It makes my Google Services just rape my battery. Some days are good, some are bad.

Any others with this experience?

Anybody with a stock S4 on Sprint been having problems with something called, MIPErrActivity?

I guess there was a bug in the MF9 update and it's causing some problems with the Wifi/3G/4G connection. It makes my Google Services just rape my battery. Some days are good, some are bad.

Any others with this experience?

When I had mine stock the only trouble I had was with the WiFi it would turn on and off by itself and wouldn't stay connected. It was also really slow. Try dialing this on your dialier *#0011# go to options and turn off the WiFi power option and see if it fixes the WiFi issue

When I had mine stock the only trouble I had was with the WiFi it would turn on and off by itself and wouldn't stay connected. It was also really slow. Try dialing this on your dialier *#0011# go to options and turn off the WiFi power option and see if it fixes the WiFi issue

Thanks, I'll give that a go. Been having some problems with touch wiz lately and it's making me want to root more and more. Just weary of messing up the phone though.

Thanks, I'll give that a go. Been having some problems with touch wiz lately and it's making me want to root more and more. Just weary of messing up the phone though.

No prob and I was the same way at first but it was a lot easier then I thought it would be.

Yeah? What was your experience like? What's your phone running now?

It was fine just download one file and one program plug your phone into your computer and hit the button on the program. I have twrp recovery which is also easy to install just download goo manager from the play store and it installs it for you. And right now I'm on a android 4.3 ROM Euro skank smoothest rom I've had so far.

Back
Top Bottom