• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sprint is terrible bro, run as fast as u can. This 3G/4G transition period is the worst service I've ever had since getting them in 08, dropped calls and late/unrecieved text messages everyday...and I don't even use my phone that much.

Sprint is terrible bro, run as fast as u can. This 3G/4G transition period is the worst service I've ever had since getting them in 08, dropped calls and late/unrecieved text messages everyday...and I don't even use my phone that much.
This.
My bro getting LTE everywhere. Im stuck on slow *** 3g 70 percent of the time SMFH

I have 4g in my area and they just sent me an email on how there updating there 4g service that it's suppose to be faster with fewer dropped calls. But if I'm making a call inside my house I gotta stand by my bedroom window or the call most likely always drops. But if I'm outside my service is fine with 4g and all.

This.
My bro getting LTE everywhere. Im stuck on slow *** 3g 70 percent of the time SMFH

And then what makes it worse is my calls will sometimes drop if I'm going from a 4G to 3G area or vice versa.

Me and my girl both have Sprint, unless we're both standing outside, and being dead still....it's nearly impossible to talk for more than 10 mins without the call dropping. :smh:

This.

And then what makes it worse is my calls will sometimes drop if I'm going from a 4G to 3G area or vice versa.

Me and my girl both have Sprint, unless we're both standing outside, and being dead still....it's nearly impossible to talk for more than 10 mins without the call dropping. :smh:
Yup its ridiculous if it wasn't for the unlimited Internet I would have bolted to att. Matter a fact I still might. :smh: ill be inside my house ill get 1 bar MAX of service. I go to my room 4 bars and im getting 4g. Mind you slow *** 4g. I'll be down the street and ill get 30 mbps. **** is stupid :smh:

WENT OUT AND COPPED the s4 this morning, famb...

i still feel like my nexus 4 was more... UNIQUE... made me feel like an elitist. :lol:

anyways, i'm w/ the tmobile branded one... rooted in 10 min... having cm10 night put on there now...

the samsung interface is cool and all.. but like i said, i feel like another face in the crowd...

hoping this one does me better on battery life than the nexus...

Son, with that new price the phone is cheaper than having insurance ($130 deductible plus $10 monthly charge.)

Nexus 4 just hit $200 guys. Obviously clearing stock for the new Nexus but crazy steal for anyone looking to upgrade to a still very relevant phone. Too bad this is gonna kill my resale value for my N4 lol 
roll.gif

Just saw the nexus 4 price change. I'm tempted to upgrade from this GNex but with the Nexus 5 so close I'll wait

Just saw the nexus 4 price change. I'm tempted to upgrade from this GNex but with the Nexus 5 so close I'll wait

i grabbed the nexus 4 on aug 10. its an amazing deal imo. i wish i got it with the new price, i bought it 2 days shy of the price adjustment window :smh:

ill be on lookout for nexus 5 maybe for the lady. that or moto x

Screen-Shot-2013-08-26-at-8.01.08-PM.png

played with ATT model. phone is fire.

Last edited:
[h1]HTC One Max leaks again, this time in dual-SIM Chinese variant[/h1]

By Andrew Martonik   | Aug 28 2013 | 2:34 pm  | 13 COMMENTS

htc-one-max-1.jpg

[h3]Removable back, fingerprint reader and wireless charging pins also make an appearance[/h3]
Leaks of the upcoming HTC One Max are coming fast and loose, and the latest comes courtesy ofePrice, who has snagged pictures of a purported dual-SIM Chinese variant of the device. Just as we've seen before the device looks like a giant HTC One, with a  5.9-inch screen and similar design and proportions to its two smaller siblings.

What's interesting about these most recent pictures is that this particular variant of the device has a removable back cover to access the two SIM slots underneath — falling in line with the dual-SIM versions of previous HTC handsets in the country. Another interesting point seen in the casing is a large square cutout underneath the camera, which is purportedly to be filled with a fingerprint reader but has the part missing at the moment.

Also notable on the back casing are three wireless charging pins, which look very similar to docking pins we've seen on previous HTC handsets. There's no indication of how many of these features are going to make it out of the Chinese market, which traditionally gets its own device variants, but it is very interesting to see another version of the One Max making the rounds.

Hit the break for a couple more pictures showing the back cover removed and a quick settings toggle for the fingerprint reader.

htc-one-max-4.jpg

htc-one-max-2.jpg

Source: ePrice; Via: Engadget

my fone (htc one) sprint) doesnt recognize the sim so my data doesnt work unless on wifi

im still stock should i take to sprint?

Back
Top Bottom