• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Might pick up the nexus for my gf. She's rocking an iPhone 4. And is still a year away from an upgrade. I can't let her be about that life.

Seen the update for the n4!

Im taking this s4 back in a couole days...

$250 n4 + development conmunity >>>>> $600 s4
You knew about the Dev community and still copped the S4. I played with the S4 for a couple of hours. Outside of Camera, IR blaster and screen I had nothing that would make me wanna stick. OTA updates plus devs beat that

I just wanna cop one just to cop. But....I can just switch to an AOSP ROM and have that feel with a bigger screen :lol: :smh:

Real talk tho. If you still on a GNex. Minus Whale hop on That N4 deal b.

Can't wait for the one max and n3 launches but honestly I wish I could just cop a black one or butterfly s with T-Mobile bands and call it a year. Great deal on the n4 though, if I was actively looking for a phone it would be copped.

thnx will go soon, jus hate there customer service
when i had my iphone 5 from sprint thy had the old sim number of the person who had it last in there system still instead of my new sim and my data wouldnt work at all. it would work then after 30 secs it would say invalid sim card. i just took it to them and they fixed the numbers it took about 10 mins

I just wanna cop one just to cop. But....I can just switch to an AOSP ROM and have that feel with a bigger screen :lol: :smh:

Real talk tho. If you still on a GNex. Minus Whale hop on That N4 deal b.

I'm extremely tempted to get the n4 to replace my gnex but knowing the next nexus is around the corner is going to hold me back. The n4 is cool but the camera isn't that good and neither is battery life which are 2 things I hate about my gnex

I'm extremely tempted to get the n4 to replace my gnex but knowing the next nexus is around the corner is going to hold me back. The n4 is cool but the camera isn't that good and neither is battery life which are 2 things I hate about my gnex

Same for me. I wasn't too impressed with the 4. I'd rather put that $250 towards the 5.

hell no.
so many good phones out/coming out in the next couple of months and you want to settle for that ****?

Give me some reasons. The reason I was leaning towards the 5s is simplicity. But I just bought an ipad so I don't know if I want two iOS devices

I don't need a big screen like the note 3. I don't need monster specs or anything. Something that has a good camera and battery life and I'm set

hell no.
so many good phones out/coming out in the next couple of months and you want to settle for that ****?

Give me some reasons. The reason I was leaning towards the 5s is simplicity. But I just bought an ipad so I don't know if I want two iOS devices

I don't need a big screen like the note 3. I don't need monster specs or anything. Something that has a good camera and battery life and I'm set

if those are your only requirements then i guess the moto x would probably fit your needs, although i just cant justify paying the same amount of money that you would pay for a high end device for inferior hardware and gimmicky features.

inb4 crucifiction.

Last edited:
I really dont get the Nexus device hype, them joints are wild boring, the One and S4 are far better imo. Idk how dudes even say the nexus 4 felt premium. IT is a great deal right now though if you are one of them cats on prepaid though.

You knew about the Dev community and still copped the S4. I played with the S4 for a couple of hours. Outside of Camera, IR blaster and screen I had nothing that would make me wanna stick. OTA updates plus devs beat that
que? I had an n4 that got stolen a couple weeks ago.

Af1-the htc one isn't a bad look either. Compare that to the moto and see which one you'd like best.

Also dbrand has some awesome phone skins for all phones except the one and da N2 :smh:

Should I believe the hype as far as the Moto X goes? I'm considering getting that over the 5s

dude, go into a store, and mess around with it and decide for yourself. problem with the moto x hate was that it wasn't a spec beast, and people initially shut it down. imo, the phone is excellent. essentially STOCK android, 8 cores to handle different tasks, ive experienced no lag. it feels amazing in the hand, smaller than HTC one but via smart industrial design, the screen is as big as the HTC one. battery life has been widely reported to be solid. nothing like a MAXX or anything, but from what ive read itll get you through a day easy. is a really great phone honestly. camera to be fair is w.e. it isn't feature rich like an s4 or htc one. i don't buy a phone mainly for camera tho so thats all on you.

if you want a million and one features like motion less control/answer and eye control for video to pause and play and tv remote and alll this other stuff, along with thick layer of touchwiz over android, then grab a s4 by all means. if

im def buying the phone when it comes out on google play store next week. im an android fan, and i like my phones stock. and 4.3 doesn't need quad core to run efficiently. period.

hope this helps.

Last edited:
Anybody else's T-Mobile speeds slower than they used to be?

I used to average 12-15mbs and lately I'm lucky to get 5mbs

Anybody else's T-Mobile speeds slower than they used to be?

I used to average 12-15mbs and lately I'm lucky to get 5mbs

Call em and let em know. Has there been any bad weather in your area? Also, is your area up next for a refarming?

Sheesh

Back
Top Bottom