Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aint eem gonna lie iOS 7 on the retina ipad is
smokin.gif
Definitely a welcome refreshing change,

To the homie that's thinking about switching to the 5S...well you are your own man, but let me say this...it may be wise to wait for the iPhone 6. Apple is taking a beating on Wall Street for an overall lack of innovation lately and even loyal Apple fans are starting to defect. Apple is expected to respond with a totally new iPhone 6 and is rumored to have a bigger screen (possibly even 1080p).

If they upped the screen size I would strongly consider it.. srs

If they upped the screen size I would strongly consider it.. srs

[COLOR=#red]same here bro...I don't even hate the iPhone per se...I've just outgrown it in more ways than one. But if they keep evolving the OS and make it bigger I'd be interested. I would at least benefit from the ecosystem being I have an iPad and MacBook Pro .

Then again Android comes at you with so many flavored and options that it's kinda hard to leave :lol:[/COLOR]

Last edited:
guys,

So i finally rooted my Nexus 4 using this guide (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2018179), made it all the way to the end until this "However, ClockworkMod Recovery won't continue to load after this. To fix this, find "Rom Manager" from the market. (The free version is fine.) Use the "Flash ClockworkMod Recovery" option."

I downloaded Rom mgr but I gives me an error when I try to "Flash clockworkmod recovery"

what's up with my ROM manager?

At least i got LTE on my nexus 4 tho :smokin

So there is a crack on my camera lens area on my HTC One. I just got the phone in July and have the ATT $6.99 insurance. They said it would be $199 for a replacement, the same I would have to pay if I just lose the phone completely. Are there any alternatives? The crack is kind of at the bottom of the lens covering, so it doesn't really affect my pictures except there is a cloudy tint to my pictures now. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
So there is a crack on my camera lens area on my HTC One. I just got the phone in July and have the ATT $6.99 insurance. They said it would be $199 for a replacement, the same I would have to pay if I just lose the phone completely. Are there any alternatives? The crack is kind of at the bottom of the lens covering, so it doesn't really affect my pictures except there is a cloudy tint to my pictures now. Any suggestions?

say you lost the phone, pay the 199, then sell the OG on ebay and Profit.

if he reports it "lost" at&t will put the phone on a blacklist, blocking the imei and deeming the "lost" phone unusable for the buyer.

oh yea I forget that they started IMEI blocking recently, before with GSM if a phone was stolen as long as the person had a different SIm card they were good.

Could be used on a different carrier like tmobile. It would only be blacklisted on AT&T.

On another note, I just read that htc is supposed to use the sd600/s4pro instead of the sd800 because of SoC shortages.

I expect a lot of android users to dip if and when Apple drops a 5 inch iPhone.

Naw. At least for me, it's not just the screen size that keeps me on Android. I just find that there are features that Android only has or does better and I don't see Apple changing their tune anytime soon.

Let's be real. Apple isn't about "innovating". They're about making money and if they can sell the same stuff over and over again with a fresh coat of paint, why wouldn't they?

Naw. At least for me, it's not just the screen size that keeps me on Android. I just find that there are features that Android only has or does better and I don't see Apple changing their tune anytime soon.

Let's be real. Apple isn't about "innovating". They're about making money and if they can sell the same stuff over and over again with a fresh coat of paint, why wouldn't they?

Same here. Android offers things iOS doesn't and I don't see myself ever getting an iPhone anytime soon. I just like having as many features and options as possible and I don't get that with iOS. Think about it, them dudes JUST got multitasking and live wallpapers. :lol:

Sure iOS works seamlessly, but Android is getting up there. The lag issues have been virtually eliminated with the release of Jelly Bean and I expect it to get even better as time goes by. Ultimately it all comes down to preference.

Last edited:
im on my iPad with iOS7, and they had the audacity to bite google Play Music with their 'itunes radio'? :smh: the interface and 4 panel album listings. Just taking a bite and leaving the rest...

iOS7 is :smokin to say the least. But an 5" iPhone? nah, i'm good on doing what i want and when i want with my bish brahh.

I have no plans on leaving android either don't care if apple dropped a note competitor I'm good on iOS , I just feel a lot of android users are waiting for apple to go bigger and their out .

Good good with the Note 3 and iPhone5S/C dropping the S4 prices should be coming down closer to the $300 mark on craigslist :D

I already see a nice SGP flip armor case I want for it.

The S4 prices aint gonna drop til bout Dec-Feb. Right now a hunna off retail still aint no deal :lol:

Im awaiting da N5 and da Note3

Back
Top Bottom