• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm hoping the Meizu Mx3 has aws on board...right now its looking like my next phone. I wouldn't mind the One max but I just don't care for silver phones like that. Hell how tmobile skipped all these colors of the One and didn't pick up the One mini I wouldn't be suprised if they got skipped for the Max too.

Might not be T-mobile's fault.
HTC seems to like whoring itself to At&T.
Not sure why'd you be interested in that overpriced emasculated thing.

Might not be T-mobile's fault.
HTC seems to like whoring itself to At&T.
Not sure why'd you be interested in that overpriced emasculated thing.
laugh.gif

I have big hands so sub 5" phones feel too small. using this hd2 for the past few weeks been a struggle.

Not really a big deal for me but often I catch myself struggling to browse on the Gnex when I suddenly remember I have a perfectly fine N7 on the nightstand. I'll use Android Beam to instantly pull up what I was reading but it always defaults to Opera Mini for some reason, regardless of which browser I was using on the phone.

Anyone know a way to change this outside of uninstalling Opera?

Not really a big deal for me but often I catch myself struggling to browse on the Gnex when I suddenly remember I have a perfectly fine N7 on the nightstand. I'll use Android Beam to instantly pull up what I was reading but it always defaults to Opera Mini for some reason, regardless of which browser I was using on the phone.

Anyone know a way to change this outside of uninstalling Opera?

You probably made it the default web browser on your N7 by accident along the way. Go to your Manage Apps screen, go into Opera Browser's settings, and clear the defaults.

It didn't have any defaults set but I went ahead & uninstalled anyway; rarely used it and Dolphin+Chrome more than get the job done

As much as I want to upgrade to the new Nexus__ I'm going to be patient. I have unlimited data and free hotspot on TMO so there nothing the new phone can do that the N7 already isn't, save for the camera improvements.

And I don't see how people complain about the Notes's portability seeing how I can easily carry my N7 most places it's appropriate to be doing consumption on anyway.

that joint might be too big. that bottom bezel too big too considering it has on screen buttons.

[h1]Leaked Android 4.4 KitKat screenshots make the rounds[/h1]
22 September, 2013 | Comments (53)  | Post your comment

Tags: AndroidRumors

Alleged screenshots from Android 4.4 KitKat  have emerged, potentially giving us a glimpse of some of the UI changes which the new OS has in store. The screen captures reveal redesigned phone dialer and messaging app.

The screenshots reveal UI changes (click to enlarge)

The phone dialer sports a light color scheme which is a notable departure from its current look. The messaging app on the other hand, has seen its controls get moved to the top right corner in comparison to the bottom setup we’ve grown accustomed to.

Furthermore, the screenshots reveal lighter color icons in the status bar. The latter’s color scheme also appears to be changing depending on the one of the app in use.

Android 4.4 KitKat is widely expected to be released in the second half of October, alongside a Nexus 5smartphone. A revamped Nexus 10 is also more than likely to break cover with the new Android version.

Source

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Copped a mint condition Note 2 yesterday for $300. Clean ESN and all. Shorty only had it for a month...

Anyway I had to go to the Verizon store in order to get a LTE SIM card for it and while I was waiting I checked out the latest phones.

The LG G2 has one of the best screens I have ever laid my eyes on!!! Not sure about the rest of the phone but that dam screen is out of this world. Just to make sure I wasn't crazy I googled the reviews for the G2 and to a tee they almost all say it's one of if not the best smartphone screens they've ever seen.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
LG G2 screen and battery life >>>>>>>>

Hope the god the Nexus 5 has the G2's screen . Its either the Max , G2 , or the Nexus 5 for me next.

Thanks for nothing oppo.

:lol:

That camera looks pretty cool though.

That camera is genius. No longer do you need to sacrifice the quality of your selfies.

comment from reddit had me dying

WCDMA: 850/900/1700/1900/2100MHz

perhaps you wouldnt need that one maxx after all.

probably wouldn't want to wait for that mi3 either
http://www.gizchina.com/2013/09/23/tegra-4-xiaomi-mi3-october-snapdragon-800-model-november/

:smh:

Last edited:
The Moto X seems to have just come and gone. I remember before its drop the tech blogs were acting as if it was going to set the game ablaze, and it doesn't really feel like there's been any impact felt from it.

it was overhyped def, but by no means is it a bad phone. i grabbed it last week for gf. its pretty cool so far. build quality feels MUCH better than s4. it doesn't lag at all, and its pretty a basic android phone. stock android, no bloatware. no1 could go wrong with this phone. but if u think u are cool with desktop level processing power then stay away i guess >D

LG G2 needs 2.3 ghz quad core processor with 2 gigz of ram....to run a touchwiz mockup with even more useless features than the s4. oh and lets make it even bigger :rolleyes its a gimmick. u could flat out run windows xp efficiently ( or 7 somewhat) with that kind of horsepower. anyone who thinks u need that to run a mobile operating system is fooling themselves. its a phone, keep it simple.

to each his own. Moto X is a great phone, and if that price drop happens across all carriers, then i think it'd be great deal.

Whoah Whoah Whoah! Not YOU linking to paid icons in the play store! :lol:

j/k

Looking good as usual man :smokin

I recently switched back from BeanROM (Slim bean 4.3 variant) to EclipseTW edition. Man I forgot just how much better the TW camera is than stock! Google really needs to work on the software behind their camera. It should not be THAT far behind :x :smh:

Last edited:
Whoah Whoah Whoah! Not YOU linking to paid icons in the play store! :lol:

j/k

Looking good as usual man :smokin

I recently switched back from BeanROM (Slim bean 4.3 variant) to EclipseTW edition. Man I forgot just how much better the TW camera is than stock! Google really needs to work on the software behind their camera. It should not be THAT far behind :x :smh:

Gotta credit da dev bruh, but u know how i roll :wink: :lol:

Da camera is One of the reasons I don't eff wit stock. I really have a love/hate relationship with vanilla android.

Gotta credit da dev bruh, but u know how i roll :wink: :lol:

Da camera is One of the reasons I don't eff wit stock. I really have a love/hate relationship with vanilla android.

I feel you. Def gotta show love to the modders out there so they continue to do it.

Yea I like vanilla for how simple and clean it is. I use Apex launcher anyways, so it will look however I make it look, but it is the little things that I miss. Camera, IR Remote native (seems wonky at times on stock), and even the screen and battery seem a little better on TW based ROMs.

I do miss that this one does not have Pie controls and/or Halo built in though.

LG G2 screen and battery life >>>>>>>>

Hope the god the Nexus 5 has the G2's screen . Its either the Max , G2 , or the Nexus 5 for me next.

[COLOR=#red]Yeah Foam, I was surprised my dude. I'll admit to not checking for it because it was LG, but that phone may be as good or even with the S4 and HTC One to be honest. [/COLOR]

Could anyone with the HTC One share their experience with the phone?

I have the HTC One S with T-Mobile. I'm aware that any phone that released this year is an update, but I want to know what to expect if I buy the One.
Anyone? 

I want to wait to see what the Nexus 5 is about, but if the memory is as high as 16GB, they could forget it.

just got the S4...someone advise me on some apps to download
A new launcher if you dislike touchwiz .. maxathon the goat browser..textra for your messaging app it's probably the best if mms works for you :lol: also change size limit to no limit

Had one more app in mind but I had a brainfart

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom