Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah B, it feels too good to tell :pimp:

In all seriousness, I'm over it. I just thought it was completely unnecessary. I gave you an opportunity  to say that you were kidding with your original  statement but you went ahead and threw a racial joke in there. 

I've seen you post in here, you're a good dude in my book. Just use this as future reference because if I'm not that one to report, there is definitely people who lurk and don't post who will snitch. Keep that in mind fam.

Back to the Android talk fellas, my apologies for the short derail. 

Your right you can hurt feelings apologize but others cant? Post below.

man some of yaw some double standard hypocrites
http://niketalk.com/t/574503/writin...ng-our-own-online-government/90#post_19092887

I already know people report stuff and lurkers if I was trying to hurt feelings why the he k would I post it knowing I would be reported B get out of here with that

You know my history I exposed gold St. Don't get on my bad side son lol

Last edited:
Your right you can hurt feelings apologize but others cant? Post below.

man some of yaw some double standard hypocrites
http://niketalk.com/t/574503/writin...ng-our-own-online-government/90#post_19092887

I already know people report stuff and lurkers if I was trying to hurt feelings why the he k would I post it knowing I would be reported B get out of here with that

You know my history I exposed gold St. Don't get on my bad side son lol
I literally tried to make amends with you fam and you're just not going to take it 
laugh.gif

Whatever you say man. I'm just going to leave the thread for a little bit. Have fun fellas. Apologies for bringing the drama in here. 

Last edited:
I literally tried to make amends with you fam and you're just not going to take it :lol:

Whatever you say man. I'm just going to leave the thread for a little bit. Have fun fellas. Apologies for bringing the drama in here. 

Smart man lol

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with Franco or Faux USB Fast charge... Does it make that much of a difference and what other good features do they have that makes it worth to purchase...

Last edited:
I'm liking the subtle changes in 4.4 like displaying album art at the lock screen while music is playing. Also the YouTube app now let's you watch a movie while searching for another. So smooth

2 seperate threads :lol:

Homie went in on Gold St. Capital.. people were tag teaming, triple teaming everythin GSC

Lol yeah man, dude went HAM. Part of the reason why I shut my mouth. I'm not that dumb.

Lol but naw, me and superb are cool. PMed him and we dapped it up. Apologized for snitching and taking it too seriously.

But back to the topics fellas. What's this talk about Windows buying Nokia??? I'm guessing I'm super late on this?

Last edited:
Definitely will read the whole thread considering I'm stuck in this hospital bed for lord knows how much longer. Good looks

So I went back to Textra and I can not send pictures again. I am using these APN Settings

http://mms.sprintpcs.com

Still not able to send, tried it on Auto Configure also, anyone know?

I had to switch back from Hangouts because when I turned the texting on the actual Hangouts portion of it stopped working which I didnt understand.

Severe upper respiratory infection plus I'm an asthmatic so who knows when I'll be out this joint. Hopefully I'm out by Friday so I could play my PS4 :lol: thanks for asking though bro.

Damn man....get well soon. Let us know if we can help in any way

Is the Note 3 even worth rooting? I see that they have a method that won't void the warranty if something happens to it. Besides getting rid of the bloatware, has anyone got a great rom for it yet? VZW version by the way.

First day with that free sprint 2100 mah battery.

Haven't used it too much but the batter that was in it when I got it woulda been a lot lower than this right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom