• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First day with that free sprint 2100 mah battery.

Haven't used it too much but the batter that was in it when I got it woulda been a lot lower than this right now.

Glad to see the battery is treating you well. Hope you're enjoying the phone man. I know that if I used the phone during all my morning classes I would have to charge it during lunch :lol:

Haven't used it too much but the batter that was in it when I got it woulda been a lot lower than this right now.

Glad to see the battery is treating you well. Hope you're enjoying the phone man. I know that if I used the phone during all my morning classes I would have to charge it during lunch
laugh.gif
I haven't used it that much but i feel like with the battery that was in there I woulda been at like 60% right now.

Also, I'm trying to talk my wife into taking this Nexus and giving me her upgrade on Jan 9th.
laugh.gif

Shes been a lifetime trash phone user so the nexus move would be a huge jump for her from her POS flip phone and hand-me-down blackberry that **** out on her before that.

Told her it could be my Christmas present.

Glad to see the battery is treating you well. Hope you're enjoying the phone man. I know that if I used the phone during all my morning classes I would have to charge it during lunch
laugh.gif
I haven't used it that much but i feel like with the battery that was in there I woulda been at like 60% right now.

Also, I'm trying to talk my wife into taking this Nexus and giving me her upgrade on Jan 9th.
laugh.gif

Shes been a lifetime trash phone user so the nexus move would be a huge jump for her from her POS flip phone and hand-me-down blackberry that **** out on her before that.

Told her it could be my Christmas present.
dat manipulation 
pimp.gif

And damb.. get well soon KingFoam

Last edited:
Is the Note 3 even worth rooting? I see that they have a method that won't void the warranty if something happens to it. Besides getting rid of the bloatware, has anyone got a great rom for it yet? VZW version by the way.

So you're saying there's a way to get rid of bloatware without voiding your warranty? Please do tell...

Fraij I've been doing the same thing to my girl for the past 4 years
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
good looking out Carver
I grabbed her iPad up and threw on a Galaxy Nexus review video and she goes "You should probably be showing me the phone I'm getting instead of the one you want" after they were showing the features and ****. I was just sittin there like
nerd.gif
nthat.gif

Man she don't know a gnex from her elbow. 
laugh.gif
Which is why she bout to take this jawn and I'mma cop a new phone.

The GNex is that fire compared to what she has now... She can take it slow then run my upgrade in a year.

Picked up an S4 on Sprint like 2-3 weeks back.

Then saw that the Nexus 5 with 4.4 will be available for Sprint w/o contract for $350 :smh:

I'm getting like almost 2 days on my S4 no lie.

I mostly use it to text and viber and talk to my girl, but I was like :wow: when I didn't have to charge the battery every night.

Remember the One was called the M7 (codename) so the M8 will most likely be called the One again which I have no problem with. I just really hope the bezel size is minimal as possible , houses on screen buttons, 5 inch screen, 8MP ultrapixel camera, and a 3000mah battery. I'm gonna need all of that to keep me from copping a LG Flex or G3 before it.

Back
Top Bottom