• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What you guys think is the best prepaid carrier out of this group: T-Mobile, Straight Talk, Simple Mobile or Solavei?

Straight talk. $45 unlimited everything with AT&T service. T mobile has better plans but the service is garbage

Why would you go prepaid?

Why wouldn't you?
Still doesn't answer the question.

What you guys think is the best prepaid carrier out of this group: T-Mobile, Straight Talk, Simple Mobile or Solavei?
Why would you go prepaid?
I'm going prepaid when my contract expires in March. I was leaning towards T-Mobile because of the price.
why prepaid?

Last edited:
The cheapness of it. I dont see why I should be paying more for a contract the same stuff that I can get on prepaid. The minute unlimited data made its way to prepaid it trumped contracts forever in my book.

I dont switch phones often so the appeal of upgrades is lost on me.

Last edited:
The cheapness of it. I dont see why I should be paying more for a contract the same stuff that I can get on prepaid. The minute unlimited data made its way to prepaid it trumped contracts forever in my book.

I dont switch phones often so the appeal of upgrades is lost on me.
Im not at work. So im not gnna get my salesman on. But aight I get you. :lol:

Last edited:
Tap dat screen icon b

I'm using Straight Talk (T-Mobile).

I was going to sign directly with T-Mobile because I heard about their $30 plan. Unfortunately, I thought they didn't have it, but the salesman just did not tell me about it and it only works with new activations.

Straight Talk is good so far tho, $45 for everything I need.

If u order a T-Mobile prepaid activation kit online $10 you can select the $30 plan and then port your number

Yall dudes that do prepaid, do yall travel at all?

The prepaid coverage maps are horrible on the highways and unless I'm reading it wrong you can't roam.

Yall dudes that do prepaid, do yall travel at all?

The prepaid coverage maps are horrible on the highways and unless I'm reading it wrong you can't roam.

lol no they don't, notice dudes always say "so and so is butter in my city"

Not knocking them though, if it works no need to not do it, only reason I stick to VZW because of their nation wide coverage and me saving 20-30 bucks isn't worth the spotty service trade off I would get with TMO or ATT. Its tempting at time because I love the flexibility of pure GSM but once VoLTE rolls out across the bored (VZW rolling it out this year) things will get a tad bit easier (but could still suck since VZW isn't shutting down their CDMA until some time after 2020)

This Google Now update is crazy! I just had a nice conversation with my phone telling it to send a text.

Played around with the Now update and it seems a lot better. Asking me specifically if stories/scores are relevant to me, seems a lot faster on my GNex, so far so good.

Edit: And I just sent a text using it too and it worked flawlessly. I look forward to every update to Google Now.. I'm a big fan of it.

Last edited:
I don't have any of my apps auto-update, but it came up today as an update to Google Search.

Son, of course your phone is beasting with only an hour and fourteen minutes of screen time
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Bro I never claimed it to be beasting tho... Just seeing how the free battery I got from sprint was holding up to MY normal usage.

When dude sent me the phone a week or 2 ago the battery woulda been almost completely dead by the time I got home from work on that same amount of usage... Last night it had 33% at 9 PM.

HUGE difference from what it was when I got it last week.

Back
Top Bottom