Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Played with an HTC One Max today.

The display is :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
This 4.4 rom has breathed new life into my phone. If I could use it on T-Mobile I would bring it with me

That camera though
sick.gif

Id cop if it were 8mp  Tmobile carried it

In my short time with the Note 3 I like the G2 better in pretty much every way

That blue tooth issue is a dealBreaker though

Does anyone clear the cached data in Settings? I have almost 3GB of cached data in there.

I don't understand what people want from the chromecast, it's an excellent solution if you don't have a console, smart TV or a media player. Super easy setup, pretty seamless and plays anything I throw at it. For 30-35 bucks, you can't beat it, love mine.
Not being able to stream local content. 

I have a 20tb nas at home & can't stream files directly from it. 

That's a deal breaker. 

Does anyone clear the cached data in Settings? I have almost 3GB of cached data in there.

Every time I flash a ROM I clear my caches and fix permissions. You all should too. (Permissions is out of habit...fixed permissions do nothing past 4.1 :lol: )

Every time I flash a ROM I clear my caches and fix permissions. You all should too. (Permissions is out of habit...fixed permissions do nothing past 4.1 :lol: )

What's all in it anyway? Just things like images/sign in info from websites??

I'm thinking of going invisi-shield for my G2.  Either that or a good case.  Anyone with experience with either of these for this device?

I got a problem with my GS3. I think the power button has been pressed too many times so every time I press it the phone turns off, then on again. Can this even be fixed by the carrier? I don't have insurance :frown:

Mine started doing the same thing last month...anytime my finger was near the power button the screen would turn off. Now it only does it every now and then.

I googled it and others have had the same problem didn't see any solutions though.

Samsung might be able to fix if it's still under warranty.

Verizon even swaggier. On an old as Gnex...soon to be note 3.

swaggy indeed... couple things i gotta say though...

unlimited on TMO... yeah, you might have the unlimited plan... but no new verizon customers can get it...

also... T-Mobile's technology allows more and more people to jump on the spectrum and not slow the speed down...

i remember the first ATT lte phones...i was clocking 35 mbps easily...

now...its down to 12-11...

run your speed tests now and see what speeds you get

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom