• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I called sprint and they told me they couldn't fix it and I would have to call samsung so they could replace it but It's been over a year since I've had it. Guess I'm SOL until my next upgrade. Was thinking about buying a used one off eBay but I'd rather just wait it out. Now it only does it a few times like you said.

On another note I can finally use emojis on instagram. :smokin Been waiting forever to do that but the notification widgets on the lock screen are annoying when I try and swipe to unlock.

You can always cop off swappa.

prices are above what I'm looking to pay.

CDMA Moto G for only $100. Looks like I'm definitively gonna pick one up.

AWARE ME

edit:
nvm just peeped, i wonder if this will be locked to VZW prepaid or could it be activated on post paid? This would make a great throwaway/back up device

Last edited:
AWARE ME

edit:
nvm just peeped, i wonder if this will be locked to VZW prepaid or could it be activated on post paid? This would make a great throwaway/back up device

Exactly, its gonna be a great backup phone /mp3 player. It would be amazing if its gsm compatible too but that would be hoping for too much lol

Next phone for me is that new HTC one or M8 whatever they wanna call it.unless Samsung comes out with those high quality galaxy phones made of metal.

Any big releases coming up soon?  If not I'll probably get a HTC One or a new S4 on the 9th...
Announcements should start next week at CES. The big names (samsung, htc, lg) will most likely announce their spring lineup in february at the MWC

I know those curved phones are dropping. I don't know bout anything else. Da S5s or any other related devices are dropping later.

Da M8 though :nerd:

[h1]Samsung VP: Galaxy S5 to be announced at MWC 2014[/h1]
02 January, 2014 | Comments (13)  | Post your comment

Tags: SamsungAndroidRumors

With the flagship launch cycle about to start a new round, rumors surrounding Samsung's next flagship, the Galaxy S5, have intensified over the past several months. The most recent one comes by way of Samsung's VP and Head of Design Strategy, Dong-hoon Chang.

While attending a New Year's party at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul, South Korea, Chang answered reporter questions regarding the anticipated S5 flagship.

He responded with "about right" in regards to a potential Galaxy S5 announced at MWC 2014, while also speculating about plans for a construction material (think: metal), and/or a possible variant that will feature a flexible display.

Obviously, unofficial statements made by Samsung officials should be taken with a huge grain of salt, although several of the things Mr. Chang said are in line with some rumors we've heard about the Galaxy S5. Some sources have been speculating about a new premium Galaxy F line, to feature smartphones made of higher quality materials to complement the plastic Galaxy S family.

Last edited:
That Launcher looks pretty cool, I might have to test that out. I've only known Stock and Apex Launcher because of theming, I've never downloaded a launcher for productivity's sake.

My body is so ready for this next line of phones
mean.gif
.  I wanted to upgrade sooner but I think I'm gonna hold on to my Note 2 for a while longer.  This 4.3 has my joint feeling like a brand new phone anyway 
smokin.gif

[h1]First look at curved Galaxy S V or Note 4 ? Two design patents showing brand new, refreshed smartphone dessign[/h1]
An article by Krzysztof Bryk    
ico_comments.png
 No Comments

Those sketches feature a completley new aproach to a mobile device by Samsung. Main feature is curvature of the device display that makes it look like it has no bezel on the sides (and the bezel is very slim anyways). This design patent is also missing  hardware buttons that Samsung is well known for. On thing that makes us think that it might be a concept of Note 4 is the S Pen visible at the bottom of the device. Might be that Samsung will merge both product lines into one but i think it is too early to judge that. Enjoy, discuss 
icon_smile.gif

Source uspto.gov  / uspto.gov

Last edited:
i dunno what it is about Instagram, but it uses like 20-25% of my battery life.  Google services too.  Had to turn off location on google now, still kept killing my battery.  Just stopped Google Now altogether.  Battery life has been great.

G2.

i dunno what it is about Instagram, but it uses like 20-25% of my battery life.  Google services too.  Had to turn off location on google now, still kept killing my battery.  Just stopped Google Now altogether.  Battery life has been great.

G2.
Wattt

I never use Google now I figured it drained battery.. Didn't know it was porribrle to kill the G2 battery like that.

Back
Top Bottom