• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If anyone with a moto x is looking for white woodgrain skin from Cruzerlite just PayPal shipping costs and it's yours. Or if your in ct we can meet up.

Cruzerlite sent me the skin for the moto x instead of my n5. The skin looks awesome on my n5

gsmarena_001.jpg
gsmarena_002.jpg

Fuuuuuuuarrk that htc at the bottom of the screen smh :smh: why is that necessary

Last edited:
honestly, as much as I'm anticipating the m8...if tmobile won't have it in black, I do not want it. however, that extra bezel at the bottom just for the logo gotta go 
mean.gif

That alone has me passing :smh: hell nah.. No point in that we don't need that you have a big logo on the back already and no capacitive buttons so that's unnecessary

Last edited:
Hate the logo, and not a fan of the aluminum. Needs to come in black only, but regardless I will probably pass because of that logo on the front.

I went to T-Mobile today... First off damn that G-Flex is humongous :lol:

I was talking with the rep about the new jump program... Man if you guys are even thinking about getting it, I would say hop on now and be grandfathered when they switch over... With the new one yes you can upgrade whenever you want but you have to pay off half the phone before even switching... Now with the program yea you have to wait 6 months but at least you only have to pay the 4 months and then can switch phones without having to pay half the phone...

Might go within the next week and get a new phone... Thinking between the G2 and the N5

I use my phone a lot to watch HBOGO. It keeps freezing on me or it stops and doesnt load at all and then I get a message saying unfortunately hbogo has stopped etc. Can anyone give me some advice on what I should do?

I use my phone a lot to watch HBOGO. It keeps freezing on me or it stops and doesnt load at all and then I get a message saying unfortunately hbogo has stopped etc. Can anyone give me some advice on what I should do?

Have you tried clearing the cache?

Back
Top Bottom