Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nthat.gif

Google Voice needs to add more standard greetings, the one they have is not good, I dont want people thinking that this is not my phone and recording your own voicemail greetings

[thread="264167"]Vv Vv Official Android Os Device Thread Vv Vv/39510#post_19718032​[/thread]
[thread="264167"]Vv Vv Official Android Os Device Thread Vv Vv/39510#post_19718032​[/thread]
Info on setup?
nova launcher beta with transparent settings on, uccw status bar from tets, and zanilla 2 icons
let me know if you want the wallpaper and ill post it up
How do you like NL Beta? Is it worth it?
def worth it. i really like the transparency and it makes my screen feel bigger then it actually is 
laugh.gif

Do you need to have Franco's play store app to get results from his kernal?

What do you mean by results?

I believe the app is just to support him and comes with some extra features and a built in updater... But once you install the kernel itself you get whatever adjustments he made on the spot and other enhancements

What do you mean by results?

I believe the app is just to support him and comes with some extra features and a built in updater... But once you install the kernel itself you get whatever adjustments he made on the spot and other enhancements

In the paid app there's a whole bunch of options where you can change things around.

In the paid app there's a whole bunch of options where you can change things around.

I don't have the app but I've been following Franco but a decent amount of time... Since it seems like your new with kernels I would just install the kernel as is and leave it... Those options are more for people who want to up or under the voltage for the phone etc...

It has other options like back up/restore which can be beneficial when always updating... For manager is useful if you don't have one already... Well worth the $5 and plus in the long run you can use the more advance features one you learn them

Well after smashing my HTC one finally got around to coping a white N5. Got it from an older gentleman who went back to his iphone :lol: .gave me three cases 2 screen protectors and the wireless charger for 320 not bad I guess.

Phone is smooth, great improvement from the N4.

Well after smashing my HTC one finally got around to coping a white N5. Got it from an older gentleman who went back to his iphone :lol: .gave me three cases 2 screen protectors and the wireless charger for 320 not bad I guess.

Phone is smooth, great improvement from the N4.
Damb!

Hell of a deal b :smokin

Y'all see these new crap plans Verizon just dropped? smh thinking about moving my lines to ATT but don't want to deal with selling and buying phones retail right now.

Don't know nothing about Verizon or their plans.. They want to sell phones at full price and two year contracts now or what

Man that pricing is a rip off.

yup if it wasn't for the coverage I would bounce, its like they don't even try to compete, but then again there is no cometition so you can't blame em, its the American way. I`m not gonna switch to TMo and get crappy service just to save 30 bucks. But damn it would be nice if VZW at lease tried to act like they cared lol

Anyone ever use one of these Cobut phones from China? I'm trying to pick up my mom her first smartphone and get her on Net10 with me. I just don't want to spend a lot since she doesn't know anything. She pretty much just wants to be able to read Facebook on lunchbreak haha. Any ideas on a cheap phone? Anyone got a decent/cheap/working phone to sell?

yup if it wasn't for the coverage I would bounce, its like they don't even try to compete, but then again there is no cometition so you can't blame em, its the American way. I`m not gonna switch to TMo and get crappy service just to save 30 bucks. But damn it would be nice if VZW at lease tried to act like they cared lol

Agreed. People need to vote with their wallet.

Man that pricing is a rip off.

Kias cost less than Mercedes

Back
Top Bottom