• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Anybody purchase Beautiful Widgets from the Market?
no reason to pay for it
happy.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
other ways to get it

have it for my nexus one. great app for customization.
I have it too but I need somebody who purchase it to send me a picture of it in the Market Download tab, would really really appreciate it.

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Anybody purchase Beautiful Widgets from the Market?
no reason to pay for it
happy.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
other ways to get it

have it for my nexus one. great app for customization.
I have it too but I need somebody who purchase it to send me a picture of it in the Market Download tab, would really really appreciate it.

Does anybody know the name of the app that lets you make your icon for shortcuts from the browser?

Does anybody know the name of the app that lets you make your icon for shortcuts from the browser?

I saw it last night in the market and didn't download it some some reason. Now I can't find it. SMH.

I saw it last night in the market and didn't download it some some reason. Now I can't find it. SMH.

My computer is having trouble recognizing my Captivate. I installed the usb driver from Samsung but it doesnt recognize my device. Any help for me please? I'm running Vista.

My computer is having trouble recognizing my Captivate. I installed the usb driver from Samsung but it doesnt recognize my device. Any help for me please? I'm running Vista.

Anybody done the keyboard calibration on the evo 4g? I did it yesterday....it has you do the "fox jumped over the dog" or something like that.

Anybody done the keyboard calibration on the evo 4g? I did it yesterday....it has you do the "fox jumped over the dog" or something like that.

how do you get around not paying for the apps? . . someone mentioned it about beautiful widgets a few posts up, or is it only limited to that app?

how do you get around not paying for the apps? . . someone mentioned it about beautiful widgets a few posts up, or is it only limited to that app?

Originally Posted by ireminisce

google the app...only thing is you will have to delete and download again when a update comes out

Originally Posted by ireminisce

google the app...only thing is you will have to delete and download again when a update comes out

Looking to finally make the jump to the Android OS on T-Mobile. It seems like HTC with Android might be the best combination. Should I wait for the G2??

Looking to finally make the jump to the Android OS on T-Mobile. It seems like HTC with Android might be the best combination. Should I wait for the G2??

Back
Top Bottom