• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has the Road Sms text app been extracted from the Galaxy S series phones? I'm looking for, nothing...

Has the Road Sms text app been extracted from the Galaxy S series phones? I'm looking for, nothing...

Just downloaded better keyboard. I definitely prefer it over the multi touchkeyboard and swype.

Just downloaded better keyboard. I definitely prefer it over the multi touchkeyboard and swype.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Does the predictive text work for you? It doesn't do it for me at all.

Damn...googled the apk for beautiful widgets and a few others.

BW is working pretty well, just went ahead and paid for it. The other apps werent worth paying for.

Damn...googled the apk for beautiful widgets and a few others.

BW is working pretty well, just went ahead and paid for it. The other apps werent worth paying for.

Alright so I'm looking into customizing my Evo changing everything around so I'm tired of having it so plain. Lol can anyone tell me how to do this WITHOUT having to root it?? I'm on froyo 2.2 just incase...

Alright so I'm looking into customizing my Evo changing everything around so I'm tired of having it so plain. Lol can anyone tell me how to do this WITHOUT having to root it?? I'm on froyo 2.2 just incase...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Yeah I don't have any problems with it the predictive works fine.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Yeah I don't have any problems with it the predictive works fine.

im looking to get reid of my iPhone and get an Android. the iPhone 4's reception is just pathetic. I'm thinking of getting the Droid X. im looking to go w/ Att&T or Verizon. is there a droid that is coming out that is better than the Droid X in the next month or two. i can wait if something is.

im looking to get reid of my iPhone and get an Android. the iPhone 4's reception is just pathetic. I'm thinking of getting the Droid X. im looking to go w/ Att&T or Verizon. is there a droid that is coming out that is better than the Droid X in the next month or two. i can wait if something is.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

will our bill go up if we get a phone with hspa+? like phones with 4g?

it shouldn't...
it's not new technology...
they're still using the same frequencies and towers as 3g...
correct me if i'm wrong...

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

will our bill go up if we get a phone with hspa+? like phones with 4g?

it shouldn't...
it's not new technology...
they're still using the same frequencies and towers as 3g...
correct me if i'm wrong...

Back
Top Bottom