Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by AJChick23

Pulled the trigger on this samsung vibrant..best impulse buy ever. Very impressed with it.

Couldn't wait for the G2? How's the vibrant?

Pulled the trigger on this samsung vibrant..best impulse buy ever. Very impressed with it.

Originally Posted by AG 47

laugh.gif
nah I couldn't. I don't know if its just because its my first droid but Im in love with it. (coming from having an iphone for 3 years.) The screen

is just amazing..its super fast..slim..basically all the great reviews and hype is true..but If the G2 or mytouch hd impress me more I'll just sell it

and switch..but for now im happy.
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
nah I couldn't. I don't know if its just because its my first droid but Im in love with it. (coming from having an iphone for 3 years.) The screen

is just amazing..its super fast..slim..basically all the great reviews and hype is true..but If the G2 or mytouch hd impress me more I'll just sell it

glasses.gif

laugh.gif

glasses.gif

7de365015bc020ee95ab7772b0a8c43c4eb314c7_r.gif
85516f5c249174b5c82af4133c87757e281f1d32_r.gif

I'm waiting til The G2 / Mytouch HD

laugh.gif

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by CJ003

im looking to get reid of my iPhone and get an Android. the iPhone 4's reception is just pathetic. I'm thinking of getting the Droid X. im looking to go w/ Att&T or Verizon. is there a droid that is coming out that is better than the Droid X in the next month or two. i can wait if something is.

not sure about att android phones, but there's rumors that motorola is releasing a beastly android phone for verizon with a front-facing camera (which i know a lot of people want now).  it's not the droid pro, which people have said is just an international version of the droid 2.
i would also look at the htc droid incredible.  it has a brighter and better resolution screen than the droid x.  htc sense looks to be better than that crappy motoblur which people are complaining about.  droid x's are also on backorder for what seems forever.  i kind of regret ordering one now, might not even get my x until september.  
mad.gif

im looking to get reid of my iPhone and get an Android. the iPhone 4's reception is just pathetic. I'm thinking of getting the Droid X. im looking to go w/ Att&T or Verizon. is there a droid that is coming out that is better than the Droid X in the next month or two. i can wait if something is.

not sure about att android phones, but there's rumors that motorola is releasing a beastly android phone for verizon with a front-facing camera (which i know a lot of people want now).  it's not the droid pro, which people have said is just an international version of the droid 2.
i would also look at the htc droid incredible.  it has a brighter and better resolution screen than the droid x.  htc sense looks to be better than that crappy motoblur which people are complaining about.  droid x's are also on backorder for what seems forever.  i kind of regret ordering one now, might not even get my x until september.  
mad.gif

That battery calibration seems like it's just bump charging.
basically when you're phone says it's fully charged, it isn't

That battery calibration seems like it's just bump charging.
basically when you're phone says it's fully charged, it isn't

how much did you pay for the phone if you don't mind me asking?

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

laugh.gif

glasses.gif

I'm just hoping I don't regret it soon lol

Originally Posted by Regal Black

$350 brand new off contract..craigslist. I didn't want to use my upgrade..

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

laugh.gif

glasses.gif

I'm just hoping I don't regret it soon lol

Originally Posted by Regal Black

$350 brand new off contract..craigslist. I didn't want to use my upgrade..

Originally Posted by shogun

mad.gif

Yea there's a droid coming around November for Verizon with front facing camera and faster processor than previous versions

mad.gif

Yea there's a droid coming around November for Verizon with front facing camera and faster processor than previous versions

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Just downloaded better keyboard. I definitely prefer it over the multi touchkeyboard and swype.

Does the predictive text work for you? It doesn't do it for me at all.

Yeah I don't have any problems with it the predictive works fine.

My bad I meant auto correct. Say for example you type the phrase "Thos is a tesr" does it auto correct it to "This is a test" for you?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Just downloaded better keyboard. I definitely prefer it over the multi touchkeyboard and swype.

Does the predictive text work for you? It doesn't do it for me at all.

Yeah I don't have any problems with it the predictive works fine.

My bad I meant auto correct. Say for example you type the phrase "Thos is a tesr" does it auto correct it to "This is a test" for you?

mad.gif

mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom