Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

What's gapps?
Google Apps (Play store, GMail, Chrome, ETC). Some roms dont come with them pre installed and you have to install them yourself. Most of the roms I've seen make it clear that it doenst come with them, and have a gapps file for you to download and flash 

Ummm...

Someone wanna tell me why @Superb is trying to get me to infect my own computer?

A 0KB "article" with no file extension?

Aight, bruh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

**** ..... Permanent Sim Unlock to work

According to the instruction I'm suppose to TC, then go to carrier and delete property and replace with property from the file provided. However, this ******* program is in another language and I was able to delete the existing file, but cant get the file provided to copy. WTF

Permanent SIM Unlock

freegee is runnin 2.6.3.3 and they are on 2.7.0.0

I still used the FreeGee ..... What's the difference between that and GooManager and/or FlashiFy?

Once you got it installed download the new version and flash it

Freegee is for LG phones only

Once you got it installed download the new version and flash it

Freegee is for LG phones only

GooManager doesn't work last time I checked with kit Kat or lg

Side note u been using my phone lg g2 past 2 hours and the battery only dropped 5%

**** ..... Permanent Sim Unlock to work

According to the instruction I'm suppose to TC, then go to carrier and delete property and replace with property from the file provided. However, this ******* program is in another language and I was able to delete the existing file, but cant get the file provided to copy. WTF

Permanent SIM Unlock

Type of phone you got?

Why don't you call carrier to unlock it or buy it off ebay

Type of phone you got?

Why don't you call carrier to unlock it or buy it off ebay
LoL I have the Sprint LG G2 .. I'm good with everything, but Im trying to see if I can flash it with TmO custom rom and use it for TmO .... just stuck un permanent unlock. Many people dont like to **** with LG's

LoL I have the Sprint LG G2 .. I'm good with everything, but Im trying to see if I can flash it with TmO custom rom and use it for TmO .... just stuck un permanent unlock. Many people dont like to **** with LG's

My dude you can't use that lg g2 with T-Mobile..

Well do the Sprint version have a Sim slot?

And again why don't you call sprint to unlock or buy the unlock off eBay

You must owe or using a stolen phondeezy lol

no man .. knowledge is power thats ... thanks to your two links .. I already rooted three LG G2 (2 of mines and 1 my friends) and I believe I just did the permanent unlock on my Sprint. 

There's a custom TMO Rom that will switch everytihng to Tmo and it should work. I Will probably find out this weekend.

no man .. knowledge is power thats ... thanks to your two links .. I already rooted three LG G2 (2 of mines and 1 my friends) and I believe I just did the permanent unlock on my Sprint. 

There's a custom TMO Rom that will switch everytihng to Tmo and it should work. I Will probably find out this weekend.
I was trying to cop a sprint g2 to try that out about a month ago. I seen someone sell a converted g2 on CTO too...beware it doesn't have the bands to work fully on tmobile so I think you'd either be limited to 3g or 4g speeds at most.

The s5 preorders start up next week... going to be the usual $199 on contract at launch or you can cop for $650-$660 full retail

Last edited:

Dis dude never answer the questions lol

Do your LG have a sim card slot?

Eidt:never mind I just read it does

Thats pretty slick a rom will switch everything

Last edited:

I was trying to cop a sprint g2 to try that out about a month ago. I seen someone sell a converted g2 on CTO too...beware it doesn't have the bands to work fully on tmobile so I think you'd either be limited to 3g or 4g speeds at most.

The s5 preorders start up next week... going to be the usual $199 on contract at launch or you can cop for $650-$660 full retail
yea know to think of it just tmobile edge will work last time i heard .maybe the devs got new firmware to get 4g....but some people did report 4g on a sprint to tmobile phone,some say they get edge

Last edited:
Congrats, you just bought 10 screen protectors
BS THEY SNEANKED  IT IN TINY WORDS  BUT USING THE CASE PICS IN THE LISTING AND TITLE

Your current selection
customized options [screen guard]

Last edited:
Scheduled my repair for the G2.. it says thank you for submitting a request for repair services.. an LG representitive will contact you shortly.

Back
Top Bottom