• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I had an Apple TV with that app but I couldn't figure out how to use it. It was really complicated. Will have to look at it again.

Bruh, carver came through with this showbox app :x
Rep given :pimp:

Last edited:
I love Carver for life for this **** b my daughter just watched Frozen before bedtime

Last edited:
Wait until you have kids or nieces/nephews/cousins.. my camera is filled up 90% with pictures of my nephew and like 8% pets and 2% other things :lol:
This.. I just checked my roll I got closer to 6k than 4 I mentioned :lol: and you're right it's 90% my son a lot of my dogs as well and little misc stuff lulz not saying everyone will use their camera a bunch but since my son has been born I've been going ham capturing every moment :wow:

Yo Carver that program you linked us to is clutch man. I been watching the fresh prince ...

Thanks again.

Wonder what other apps you guys have that are worth a try?
:pimp: :pimp:

App is so good if you can hook it up to your tv it's even better. So many movies and shows it's like hulu and netflix except no subscription lol

:nerd: What app is this? Need to know. :smile:

App is clutch when you have the combo of hi-end Galaxy phone and a Samsung tv that has wireless mirroring capabilities. :pimp:

maybe try a hard reset?
i have no idea how to do that....and if that requires me connecting it to the computer via USB, it won't work, because my S4 is won't turn on at all. 
frown.gif

so the theory is that Samsung sends buggy updates to force you to upgrade. With the S5 releasing, hmmmmm .....

Just had a dude today offer me the S4 for a G2. Had to respectfully decline.
those ******* 
mean.gif
  i read quite a few post from the web about that conspiracy

do i need to pay to get the upgrade to S5? 

Carver, so why would you need xbmc with the gbox? I saw a quick video on the joint and it's nice. Basically with an add onec like 1 channel you are able to see all the movies and show you can think off ... So what would be the purpose of gbox? Also what's the difference between the gbox and droid box and which one let's you connect to your phone while you are remote?

i have no idea how to do that....and if that requires me connecting it to the computer via USB, it won't work, because my S4 is won't turn on at all. :frown:
those ******* :smh:   i read quite a few post from the web about that conspiracy

do i need to pay to get the upgrade to S5? 
yep and if you are on contact you might not be able or might have to signed for 2 years.

yep and if you are on contact you might not be able or might have to signed for 2 years.
damn da ****...can't i sue them for this doe? that's not even fair...this is my first phone and i'm paying almost 100 a month.

yeah i'm signed for 2 years term....can they replace my phone at least? and if they do, do i get a new one right away or do i have to wait a couple of days...or weeks ?

damn da ****...can't i sue them for this doe? that's not even fair...this is my first phone and i'm paying almost 100 a month.

yeah i'm signed for 2 years term....can they replace my phone at least? and if they do, do i get a new one right away or do i have to wait a couple of days...or weeks ?
are you paying the insurance money? If you do then go to the store and explain your situation, they should give you one if they find that is manufacture defect. If they say it's your fault then you might have to claim thru insurance.

If you not paying for insurance, but you have had your phone for less than a year then claim it under manufacturer warranty.

Last edited:
are you paying the insurance money? If you do then go to the store and explain your situation, they should give you one if they find that is manufacture defect. If they say it's your fault then you might have to claim thru insurance.
i got warranty on the phone for just a 1 year, so i guess i'm going to go there on Tuesday and let them no the deal.....i hope i can get a replacement .... pissed off

Would I be better off getting a slim port adapter or Chrome cast to hook my phone up to the TV carver carver

If your going to pay for chromecast just get a gbox fam. Put the extra dough up

Carver, so why would you need xbmc with the gbox? I saw a quick video on the joint and it's nice. Basically with an add onec like 1 channel you are able to see all the movies and show you can think off ... So what would be the purpose of gbox? Also what's the difference between the gbox and droid box and which one let's you connect to your phone while you are remote?

Gbox has more features it is basically a droid box on steriods. read up on this thread http://niketalk.com/t/586090/nt-convince-me-cutting-the-cord-is-a-good-idea/0_60

Last edited:
There is more than just Gbox's.. There is Ouya's, Mad Catz Mojo's. You can configure cheap htpc's, using lenovo q190's, acer revo's etc etc. This stuff has been around for years. My circle hasn't paid for cable since 08 or earlier.

Back
Top Bottom