• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bet I can google people getting 5 hours ost with the s4.

How much money we got on this :nerd:

If the battery life is good enough, I'm fine with a non-removable battery. It's nice to have the option for a backup battery "just in case", but with things like the power saving mode, that's less important.

Even with my awful GNex battery, only a handful of times did I switch over to my backup battery and that's when I knew I wouldn't have access to a charger all day/night.

Bet you've been in a situation where you needed a charger badly :nerd:

But like I said earlier get what phone you like since you're gonna be the one using it :smile:

I have NEVER been in a situation where i needed a spare battery :lol: it really is different for each person

Back when my Evo Shift went to crap I used to carry a spare battery if I'd knew I'd be out all day.

Have a G2 now so that's not really a issue, but I can see where it would be useful.

I use cases so "build quality" isn't a big issue to me.

I have NEVER been in a situation where i needed a spare battery :lol: it really is different for each person

Back when my Evo Shift went to crap I used to carry a spare battery if I'd knew I'd be out all day.

Have a G2 now so that's not really a issue, but I can see where it would be useful.

I use cases so "build quality" isn't a big issue to me.
This is funny as well.. Because people will go crazy over the build and how beautiful it is then cover it up with a big *** otterbox :lol:

There is no doubt. When I had the M7 that joint was consistent. The closest thing I have had to an iPhone as far as performance within the UI goes. Looks like the M8 is somehow a little bit quicker. I just can't believe the camera though. Damn :smh: how do companies lie to themselves?
That is a bizarre mistake to make in 2014

I'm with you I'm not a case person.. But a lot of folks will rave about the build and how nice it looks then proceed to cover I up with a case :lol:

This is funny as well.. Because people will go crazy over the build and how beautiful it is then cover it up with a big *** otterbox :lol:

How is what I said funny?

Cases are just necessary to me..not because I drop phones often (or ever) but I just rather spend 20 for the piece of mind knowing my 500+ device is protected.

Plus its easier for me to grip. I'm never one to rave over appearance or build quality about phones because I know I'm gonna cop a case.

How is what I said funny?

Cases are just necessary to me..not because I drop phones often (or ever) but I just rather spend 20 for the piece of mind knowing my 500+ device is protected.

Plus its easier for me to grip. I'm never one to rave over appearance or build quality about phones because I know I'm gonna cop a case.
Nah wasn't talking about you in particular..But I mean in general, I've heard people tell me about build and looks of the phone they have and then show me it in a bigass case :lol:

I'm not talking about people who use cases cause I know exactly why you do and I should be one of them cause I drop phones like it ain't no thing lol..

Last edited:
Nah wasn't talking about you in particular..But I mean in general, I've heard people tell me about build and looks of the phone they have and then show me it in a bigass case :lol:

I'm not talking about people who use cases cause I know exactly why you do and I should be one of them cause I drop phones like it ain't no thing lol..

:lol: True, respect.

But yeah, I never understood that either lol. I've seen way too many cracked phones in my day not to cop a case.

I pressed my girl out bout getting a case for her iPhone, but she wanted to be "cool" :lol:. Messed around broke the digitizer the same day her uncle gave her $200. Needless to say her Galaxy has a case now :lol:

All of that is subjective.. Outside of build and audio that's for sure but some will prefer the more durable "plastic".. But Sammy undoubtably has em on the camera and battery off the simple fact that it's bigger and removable, might not be a big deal for you but for a lot it is. Same with it being dust and water proof.

Sense and blinkfeed

I usually use phones in the raw but I have a case on this g2. Once I cop the tempered glass screen protector its coming off. With the bezels as thin as they are even small cracks render the touch screen useless. If I can find a deal on the m8 or z2 in a couple months I'm moving on though.

All of that is subjective.. Outside of build and audio that's for sure but some will prefer the more durable "plastic".. But Sammy undoubtably has em on the camera and battery off the simple fact that it's bigger and removable, might not be a big deal for you but for a lot it is. Same with it being dust and water proof.

Sense and blinkfeed

Last edited:
I've read that the depth of field sensor along with a higher megapixel shooter would've been the goat camera on a phone. The "ufocus" tweak gives photos a DSLR esque look but the 4 megapixels hold the software back. I guess well finally see groundbreaking photography when the hardware and software line up on the M9 (hopefully) :lol: for what its worth the M8 beats all its competitors in low light shots again but it suffers somewhat in the daytime due to "soft looking photos" and that's because of the low megapixel count.

Last edited:
I never owned a HTC one but I have read lots of great reviews about its night shots. I can careless about either phone as I'm holding out till May June for the G3. I'm just saying that the Samsung had their fanboys like Apple but when the S4 was put against the HTC One .. The HTC One came out on top even with the ****** camera. So I keep reading you guys automatically giving the notch to the S5 has me with question like why?

samsung specs always on point, usually have some decent features too. I've never been a fan of their hardware outside of the note line though. all the galaxy s phones always felt the exact same way as the dummy phone to me 
mean.gif

I take lots which is why camera is big for me.. I've got like 4k on my phone of my kid and other random stuff

I dont take pics like that either. I dont ever see picture worthy things and I dont have IG.

Back
Top Bottom