Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope.

I went to go get 1 line with Unlimited data and i was looking 110 a month with a note 3.

People in here posting these plans for tmobile and att that are cheap but when i go to get them people look in store look at me like im crazy.
In the store they try to sell the max plan to get good commissions. Look at tmobile website, it isnt rocket science

1 line unlimited data is actually $80  -->http://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone-plans/individual.html#lshop_plans_1

I have friends with AT&T around me and they have 4g wherever I am with my VZW service and most of the time they can pull better speeds than I can. Nobody has T-Mobile around me like that and those that did all left for other carries with better coverage. 

Yeah seems like you end up getting boned if you buy a phone there and end up with a 120+ phone bill

I have friends with AT&T around me and they have 4g wherever I am with my VZW service and most of the time they can pull better speeds than I can. Nobody has T-Mobile around me like that and those that did all left for other carries with better coverage. 
where are you located?When swtiching carriers to go off what somebody else says,always check the coverage map on the carriers website and compare

Lol

80 for line, 10 for jump ,about 25 on avg to finance a phone which majority of people will do = 115, taxes another 10 bucks so 125-130.

Tmobile is only good if you buy your own device elsewhere.
Jump includes insurance and most people include that anyway with any carrier

The finance charge when you switch, sell your phone to pay off your new phone with tmobile

I had a s4 from sprint.. Got a Lg g2 from tmpbile.. sold my s4 for $300 . I pay about $12 a month finance. But i also have a 15% corp discount.

Actually i got the LG G2 no money down and total price $300 but that is a different story lol

I pay 142 for 2 lines and 8gb date, Tmobile would have run me 80 for my line 30 for my mom, 10 for jump on my line, and 26 to get a phone (would buy moms a throwaway flip phone from ebay = 146 a month before tax and 120 after paying a phone off. I`m paying more pretty much and saving 20 bucks isnt worth lesser service in my situation

I pay 142 for 2 lines and 8gb date, Tmobile would have run me 80 for my line 30 for my mom, 10 for jump on my line, and 26 to get a phone (would buy moms a throwaway flip phone from ebay = 146 a month before tax and 120 after paying a phone off. I`m paying more pretty much and saving 20 bucks isnt worth lesser service in my situation
Does the 142 includes insurance and which carrier are you with?

finace phone charge depends on your credit, if you dont put any money down then you pay more, if you put money down you pay about $13 a month

Sell your phone and use it towards phone cost or use it with tmobile and you wont have to buy a phone. so your bill could be about $120

Last edited:
Does the 142 includes insurance and which carrier are you with?

finace phone charge depends on your credit, if you dont put any money down then you pay more, if you put money down you pay about $13 a month

Sell your phone and use it towards phone cost or use it with tmobile and you wont have to buy a phone. so your bill could be about $120

I have vzw. No insurance, only reason I would get jump is for frequent upgrades. And with Tmo Im sure you have to trade in your phone for them to pay off your ETFs so selling it would be more expensive since Id still have vzw etfs

I have friend's and family's phones to use personally and test out myself and check whenever we are at different places for coverage and download speeds. AT&T will be the move if/when I decide to make it

I did:

50 for like, 10 for jump, 29 for phone for unlimited everything so I'm cheaper with T-Mob than 450 min, 3GB of data for $90 with AT&T

Tmobile only good if you live in a major city and do a family plan.

And jump is a ripoff imo. Better off selling your phone on fleabay or CL

Also be aware on how much data you actually use. Most of us are surrounded by wifi and don't really need unlimited. So something like 3GB is more than enough...

I have vzw. No insurance, only reason I would get jump is for frequent upgrades. And with Tmo Im sure you have to trade in your phone for them to pay off your ETFs so selling it would be more expensive since Id still have vzw etfs
You can trade in any old cheapo phone and keep your main one to use with tmobile

Will Google/hangouts ever let you be able to send or recieve a video via SMS more than a few seconds long?

Tmobile only good if you live in a major city and do a family plan.

And jump is a ripoff imo. Better off selling your phone on fleabay or CL

Also be aware on how much data you actually use. Most of us are surrounded by wifi and don't really need unlimited. So something like 3GB is more than enough...
public WiFi? 3GB enough? hahahahahahaha ok ..........

Home & work. Not everyone watches Netflix on their phone all day. You on your phone even when youre out with friends?

"hahahahahahaha"
why r u getting mad? I just found it funny. but if you are always at home or work, got it.

hmmmm ...

on my car ... stream YouTube mix

running on the street same or panDora

running in treadmill stream movies

in business trips Iheart or Pandora also stream live TV to entertain clients.

out with the boys turn my WiFi on so everyone can join the phone

on road trips turn WiFi for family to watch movies etc.

not always at home or work .... I get out allot and I'm not about to depend on public WiFi ....

My cycle started the 20th and I haven't done much ....

Last edited:
New Hangouts 2.1 is nice, still needs A LOT more features to make it a great SMS app. Ill still use it though :rolleyes

I only pay for 3GB a month and I make it through every month without going over. All I do is Web browse and GroupMe for my Internet. If I had unlimited I would probably stream like crazy though

Via Androidcentral.com

LG G3 UI reportedly leaks - flatten all the things
lg-g3-android-ui.jpg

These are supposedly screenshots from the upcoming LG G3, showing a flat and bright user interface. Procured by Digital Trends, we also can see a new element they're calling LG's "concierge" that suggests things like an umbrella when rain is in the forecast. The images themselves were originally 2,560 x 1,440, which would seem to also confirm the QHD display rumored to be coming with the G3.

While we won't know for sure until we see something official, this feels like a good look for LG. Like you, we're waiting to have an official look at the G3 sometime this summer.

Via androidpolice.com

Ponies And Pitchforks Find Their Way Into Hangouts For Android With 2.1 Update
Back when Hangouts first debuted, it was quickly discovered that Google's messaging app included several easter eggs, ranging from ponies prancing across the screen, to a weird dinosaur hiding behind a house, to changing your chat's background color at random. Until yesterday, though, these bonus features weren't available for those using Hangouts on Android. As of the 2.1 update, users can make use of three easter eggs - one that will stream an infinite line of ponies across your screen, one that will send just one pony across, and one that will send an angry mob across, pitchforks and torches included. Take a look.
nexusae0_poniess_thumb.gif
nexusae0_mobs.gif

So far, these are the only commands we know of that will trigger easter eggs, and they appear to be the only surprises backed up by code we saw in our APK Teardown. Here's the list of commands in case you missed them in the animations above.

/ponies

/ponystream

/pitchforks

Missing from the list are /bikeshed, /shydino, and the Konami code. It's also worth noting that participants in the hangout won't see these effects (unlike /bikeshed, which changes everyone's background). That said, the Easter eggs are a nice touch, and can spice up even the most bland Hangouts conversation.

Back
Top Bottom